Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i'm going to call how DE will fix valk prime accessories pack

dashashou

14 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

And now with Sarcasm. Will you use Anger next, or try going for smearing?

Meh, I was gonna drop it as it's pointless and you're not worth it but now that you mentioned it, a bit of light smearing might be nice. Lets see...

No point in appeasing someone who doesn't care what people say and only focuses on their choice of words. In that sense, you're no better than what you accuse me of.

Edited by Major_Phantom

3 hours ago, Ravel7 said:

DE  will substitute  the 30 air support charges  For Valk 's Prime  bonds / Chordalla Prime auxiliary . The  people that have made valk prime before this change will get to keep their bonds  but players that haven't built her yet  won't get these bonds unless they buy the prime accessories pack 

Why would they do that? DE already knows people will buy the packs regardless, and it shows.

3 hours ago, Ravel7 said:

DE  will substitute  the 30 air support charges  For Valk 's Prime  bonds / Chordalla Prime auxiliary . The  people that have made valk prime before this change will get to keep their bonds  but players that haven't built her yet  won't get these bonds unless they buy the prime accessories pack 

There is nothing to fix. The Air Support charges were literally an extra addition beyond the stuff usually in an accessories pack. 

In the words of Patrick Stewart to Whil Wheaton in Family Guy: "You'll get nothing and like it." 

I kid around, but to elaborate: Every accessories pack comes with a booster and two prime cosmetics. This one had the booster, two prime cosmetics and the air support charges. Literally just an extra thing tacked on on top of everything else, so no one got "ripped off" from not having something cool in its place. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

Beat me to it. :,,-(

And as I replied to him:

4 hours ago, Gelkor said:

That wasn't a prime accessory pack, you only got them in the highest tier of the ember Prime Access pack, including Ember Prime and the weapons. Yes, the concept was the same, but it was impossible to buy the accessories and boosters separately, and to buy them, you would have to buy the highest tier of access with all of the gear you could farm for. 

4 hours ago, Gelkor said:

I'd say all the Sugatra's and Sigils in the past were fairly lackluster too. We've always gotten two prime accessories and a booster, this time we got extra:

That wasn't reallly your point here though.   Just tossing in the "pack" statement doesn't really change that.  There were accessories available. Whether or not it was a pack is unimportant.  

2 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

That wasn't reallly your point here though.   Just tossing in the "pack" statement doesn't really change that.  There were accessories available. Whether or not it was a pack is unimportant.  

Considering the discussion is about the contents of the $50 Prime Accessory Pack, I thought it pertinent to only discuss things that came in $50 Prime Accessory Packs. 

I'm well aware that there was an extractor and a syandana offered with Ember Prime. But they don't match the price point or the discussion about what should or shouldn't be in a prime accessory pack.

Edited by Gelkor

8 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Considering the discussion is about the contents of the $50 Prime Accessory Pack, I thought it pertinent to only discuss things that came in $50 Prime Accessory Packs. 

I'm well aware that there was an extractor and a syandana offered with Ember Prime. But they don't match the price point or the discussion about what should or shouldn't be in a prime accessory pack.

They're still accessories.  You're welcome to your opinion.  I disagree with it though.  

19 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I kinda like how everyone fails to realize that the Air Support is there so you can use all the Liset functionalities on the go because you're paying.

AYYY.

I bought the pack for the accessories and boosters, but I thought the air support charges were a nice touch.  Not particularly useful for me since I try to keep 150-200 charges built at a time, but it's still a nice gesture by DE.  

19 hours ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

They're still accessories.  You're welcome to your opinion.  I disagree with it though.  

Here's the thing. I specifically listed that Ember didn't have a seperate accessories pack because if I had, then I would have had at least 6 people going "Uhm, actually, the first separate Accessories Pack wasn't until after Ember."

So far only two people have nitpicked it instead of six, so I'll call it a win.