Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me deciding if valkyr prime accessories is worth buying

(PSN)maso_sage-mode

Question

I saw what the accessories pack for valkyr has to offer and i was wondering if someone of you could post here pics of their operator or of the liset skin. Also wanted to ask something about the 30 air support charges : do these have something special or are just like the usual ones  ? Please I would like to see some editing of the operator suit ( change of the color and stuff). Ty guys again :D 

11 answers to this question

Lets be honest right now, in the current condition of the game... a operator suit and a liset skin that doesn't effect anything isn't all worth it. Granted yes we do indeed like shiny things but if you put glitter on a turd its still a turd. Capes amd armor pieces are something different due to seeing it more often than a liset (which you only see going in and out of missions, non involving said liset) and the operator suit just looks like a low budget Excalibur p that does nothing but sit in a chair 90% of the time.

Personally I'd save the dosh if I were you...

from 1-10 on the tesy scaling: would avoid like trying not to get kicked in the junk by a donkey/10