Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the new rework of bladestorm....

Garakadan

It does not matter if the Nikana works together with Ash. It's all up to FashionFrame. If the Ash skin looks best with a Nikana, then it's the best DE can do.

Daggers are so small that you don't see their skins sometimes, really. So I perfer the Nikana, it was right what DE said.

3 hours ago, ersen2 said:

Omg an actual Rework that Doesnt make the Fanbase Mad?

DE... You just did the impossible...And i salute you for that.

Doesn't make the fan base mad? I suggest you check the feedback forums, plent of ash players are plenty pissed. Only ones "Happy" are those same set of whiners that got, Excalibur, Trinity, Mesa, Ember, and now Ash nerfed. Sick in tired of these entitled whiners breaking frames, oh but lets not touch certain OP as guns like Hek or the Marlock. Oh no can't have that. Lets just keep nerfing frames until this is destiny and the only thing worth a flying crap is your gun.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

17 minutes ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Doesn't make the fan base mad? I suggest you check the feedback forums, plent of ash players are plenty pissed. Only ones "Happy" are those same set of whiners that got, Excalibur, Trinity, Mesa, Ember, and now Ash nerfed. Sick in tired of these entitled whiners breaking frames, oh but lets not touch certain OP as guns like Hek or the Marlock. Oh no can't have that. Lets just keep nerfing frames until this is destiny and the only thing worth a flying crap is your gun.

Oh wow... sorry then..it seems i didnt do as much research as i should have on the "nerf"
on Ash ...but hey we got a new skin and a nikana skin...sooo that's something to be happy about...right?

37 minutes ago, ersen2 said:

Oh wow... sorry then..it seems i didnt do as much research as i should have on the "nerf"
on Ash ...but hey we got a new skin and a nikana skin...sooo that's something to be happy about...right?

It isn't nerf ? Ask yourself how much slower you will actually kill now compared to what was before ^ 

1 hour ago, Azur_Fenix said:

if they get there way we wont even have a decent gun left and de seems to like bending over backwards for them 

on the rework ash just like my mag is ruined i hope they both get a better rework later as of now for me there both dead

Edited by (XB1)chosen432

7 hours ago, MrM1 said:

It does not matter if the Nikana works together with Ash. It's all up to FashionFrame. If the Ash skin looks best with a Nikana, then it's the best DE can do.

Daggers are so small that you don't see their skins sometimes, really. So I perfer the Nikana, it was right what DE said.

wrong thread?

5 hours ago, Azur_Fenix said:

You tried. You failed and just ended up looking ignorant and incapable of coherent or intelligent thought but you tried....back in the cage buddy. 

4 hours ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Cause having to exert a little bit of effort to use a power is SO terrible.

I'd have sympathy if it wasn't for the fact that the only way 'a rework' wouldn't piss the play base off would be if they buffed their frame of choice to clear the entirety of a map with the press of a single button with zero energy cost.

Bladestorm needed to have had something done to it a LONG time ago. Just like Blessing, and Peacemaker, and ever other brainless power that discourages actually 'playing the game'.

So far as I'm concerned, the only 'entitled whiners', as you put it, are the ones burning down the feedback forum cause they can't just press a button and instantly win anymore.

Bladestorm needed to be changed it was way too chessy... but honestly the rework really ain't that great. It just a weaker and more energy hungry version of final teleport. It not bad  but I feel like the energy requirements are too high for it personally.

It's really easy to accidentally mark someone.  It's like how when you use Ogris (back in the day cuz still no Ogris riven), you could kill yourself when your teammate run in front of you.  Worse is when you DO mark someone... what do you do?  Cancel the whole thing or try to untag a fast-moving target?

6 hours ago, LunarTemplar said:

Cause having to exert a little bit of effort to use a power is SO terrible.

I'd have sympathy if it wasn't for the fact that the only way 'a rework' wouldn't piss the play base off would be if they buffed their frame of choice to clear the entirety of a map with the press of a single button with zero energy cost.

Bladestorm needed to have had something done to it a LONG time ago. Just like Blessing, and Peacemaker, and ever other brainless power that discourages actually 'playing the game'.

So far as I'm concerned, the only 'entitled whiners', as you put it, are the ones burning down the feedback forum cause they can't just press a button and instantly win anymore.

Thank you for saying it.

I am honestly more and more baffled how we live in a "NO YOU" society, where people offended by something others do accuse them of being easily offended, when people denying criticism accuse the critics of being unable to take criticism... And entitled whiners accusing everyone else entitled whiners because they no longer can cheese the game away.

I do not like ash. Yesterday I got his new skin fiddled a bit with my builds, and went to a pub Mot survival.

I got the most kills by a WIDE margin.

Ash is still a beast, and still easy to play. I'm sorry you no longer have time to set it, go have lunch, come back, press 4 again, go to study, come back, press 4, ad infinitum.

You have to play now. Pitty.

Edited by tnccs215

I like how i triggered someone by just saying the fanbase isnt mad at the rework De made.

But lets be honest Ash's fourth ability was broken, not from OP prespective but from how lazy it was.
I for one Dont like the fact that i have to press 4 and just watch the horde of enemies slowly die .
Where is the action in that? where is the participation in combat? Where is the (im gonna get alot of hate for this but OK here goes nothing) Skillz ?

DE Tried to do  what's right. Adding a little participation while using the skill but With the already OP concept for the skill (teleporting from 1 enemy to another killing them instantly)

DE cant do a whole lot to change the skill unless they completey scrap the fourth skill and add a new one Like with Excalibur's exalted blade. 

The fact that you now have to mark enemies to kill them is almost worthless as you can Easily just spaz ur mouse around like a maniac and you'll mark every enemy in the room.
(Maybe missing some enemies here and there) but overall What i Think that the Fanbase *IF* They are mad about the Whole rework then they should stop cause honestly They are just making themselves Sound like lazy players who Cant Move their mouse to even Kill an enemy and if you are one of those guys then stop playing shooter games.

with that in mind. Im still gonna salute DE for Them Trying to fix a Lazy skill.

12 minutes ago, ersen2 said:

I like how i triggered someone by just saying the fanbase isnt mad at the rework De made.

But lets be honest Ash's fourth ability was broken, not from OP prespective but from how lazy it was.
I for one Dont like the fact that i have to press 4 and just watch the horde of enemies slowly die .
Where is the action in that? where is the participation in combat? Where is the (im gonna get alot of hate for this but OK here goes nothing) Skillz ?

DE Tried to do  what's right. Adding a little participation while using the skill but With the already OP concept for the skill (teleporting from 1 enemy to another killing them instantly)

DE cant do a whole lot to change the skill unless they completey scrap the fourth skill and add a new one Like with Excalibur's exalted blade. 

The fact that you now have to mark enemies to kill them is almost worthless as you can Easily just spaz ur mouse around like a maniac and you'll mark every enemy in the room.
(Maybe missing some enemies here and there) but overall What i Think that the Fanbase *IF* They are mad about the Whole rework then they should stop cause honestly They are just making themselves Sound like lazy players who Cant Move their mouse to even Kill an enemy and if you are one of those guys then stop playing shooter games.

with that in mind. Im still gonna salute DE for Them Trying to fix a Lazy skill.

Most abilities don't require "skillz" to use.

Mesa is just holding LMB

Nova is just hitting 4

Saryn is just using 2 1 4

Banshee is just hitting 4

Trinity is just hitting 4

Oberon is just hitting 4

Frost is just hitting 4

Nekros is just hitting 4

Vauban is just hitting 4

Mag is just hitting 4

Rhino is just hitting 4

Nezha is just hitting 4

Do I need to go on?

Ash blade storm didn't need a rework this way. Ash needed a new skill. All this rework did was nerf blade storm into an ability that is worse than a gun.