The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They really have to increase the spawn during survival

-Yuzuki_Kiseki-

every-time i run a solo run i will always get into the problem of not having enough life support due to the fact that the enemies spawn very little compared to how they spawn during group runs i really do think they need to either increase the spawn of the enemies or improve the mini life support capsule drop rate because it is actually starting to be annoying on the fact that i would never go above 60% on life support due to the spawns

Just now, StolenLife said:

Just take Nekros, kill more enemies, destroy all crates on map and have fun :)

P.S. I haven't problems with capsules

im not the type of person that would bring nekros to a game since i always run solo with multiple different frames and weapons to test their viability to melt endgame enemies 

Are you sure you're killing them fast enough? Having to do a solo survival and maintaining a +90% oxigen without using any life capsules (meaning you just need the ones dropped from enemies) does take some effort but it is possible.

If you can't then you can always use the oxigen capsules that are around the map.

If both aren't enough then it's obvious that you're not even killing.

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

Are you sure you're killing them fast enough? Having to do a solo survival and maintaining a +90% oxigen without using any life capsules (meaning you just need the ones dropped from enemies) does take some effort but it is possible.

If you can't then you can always use the oxigen capsules that are around the map.

If both aren't enough then it's obvious that you're not even killing.

i tested it with multiple warframes excluding nekros along with weapons and i can definitely kill fast enough to make them spawn the problem is the spawn cap that is in the game where sometimes after killing multiple enemies the spawn just died down and im stuck in a game of find the next guy to kill to get life support before i have to waste my capsules 

Just now, --Q--Kiseki said:

im not the type of person that would bring nekros to a game since i always run solo with multiple different frames and weapons to test their viability to melt endgame enemies 

Then break all creates. It really too much on map and capsules have big drop chance from these crates!

But there is one drawback - that crates are disposable.

And also it seems that this survivals designed more for team play, not for solo. Wanna stay longer in solo, take special frames for this gamemode...Or create squad. Nothing else

Edited by StolenLife

1 minute ago, StolenLife said:

Then break all creates. It really too much on map and capsules have big drop chance from these crates!

But there is one drawback - that crates are disposable.

And also it seems that this survivals designed more for team play, not for solo. Wanna stay longer in solo, take special frames for this gamemode...Or create squad. Nothing else

yeah i do break them the problem is there is nothing left to break on 1 hour 10m onwards. which is exactly why this post is even here

the issue is that SPAWNS are activating essentially on the other end of the map...the enemies are there, they just have to work their way to the player...DE REALLY needs to fix that. Sometimes its great as the enemies just keep coming in solo...but most of the time its near impossible to stay long sets of time (even as short at 10 minutes sometimes) due to the spawn mechanics.....makes me wonder if it has something to due with how exterminate coding is affecting other mission types.

imo...just another reason why LS needs to be removed...its already bad enough with the enemy scaling....and the fact we have 4 revives per mission...

Edited by xcynderx

There definitelly is a problem when solo'ing. Now, the spawn rate is OK when you solo Fissure Survivals. But when you do a regular one... the spawn rate is much, much lower, especially on some of the maps (Tycho.. argh). And it's not because I don't kill. With a killer frame (Valkyr), it's all I do. And everything what spawns dies. Problem is not with not killing enough. Problem is with there not being enough to kill.

I agree. Survival missions' spawn rates are very anemic right now. Most of the time the rooms will be empty or have only 3-5 enemies to fight. Bringing nekros is not really a solution in my opinion. It becomes a must. It really made survival very boring and quiet right now and not hectic and fun as before.

5 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I don't see how this approach prevents you from taking Nekros.

Its not a matter if he takes Nekros or not. The matter is there are OTHER warframes many will like to take on a survival mission.

Why must we stick to only one frame if we can play with others. That's why DE needs to fix the spawn rate or the capsule drops.

When playing solo, I too have encountered this problem a few times only on Corpus spaceships. They do spawn in small numbers and with long pauses in between. In the past month I have failed 2 survival sorties on this tile set because of this, with like ~2-4 minutes left on the clock after I have used up all the Life Support pillars. Normally I use like only 2 of those things to last the 15 minutes but this time I used all of them and still ran out of air.

I do not have this problem on other tile sets, enemies spawn aplenty and by killing them alone I can keep life support above 50%.