Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Focus before the rework?

Sahansral

Question

Hello,

assuming you have things unlocked in the focus trees, does it makes sense to continue farming focus points in the light of the future rework?

Will the effort invested be taken over to the new system? I know, that question can only be answered by the developers and plans may be in a early stage, but even a "nothing is set in stone yet" would safe a lot of time/grief.

How about you, fellow tenno, do you continue farming although you already unlocked the things you wanted?

And, oh yes, sorry, for my english.

9 answers to this question

Personaly i continue farming it.

I dont think the rework will actualy remove what you have done but probably add more stuff into it.

i saw prety good idea from fellow tenno focused on new features of TWW and the focus rework.

It would be awesome to see this kind of stuff.

If you haven't seen it i can link it to you ^.^ 

5 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

Hello,

assuming you have things unlocked in the focus trees, does it makes sense to continue farming focus points in the light of the future rework?

Will the effort invested be taken over to the new system? I know, that question can only be answered by the developers and plans may be in a early stage, but even a "nothing is set in stone yet" would safe a lot of time/grief.

How about you, fellow tenno, do you continue farming although you already unlocked the things you wanted?

And, oh yes, sorry, for my english.

I'm definitely stockpiling focus in the schools that I use in anticipation of a change, since I know that whatever happens, my hard work won't be wasted.

Like how cores were changed to Endo and Keys were changed to Relics, any Focus I acquire, if indeed it is no longer stored in the same fashion, will be converted into the new system.

Edited by Yzjdriel

I think to do like before, progress slowly but surely now I've almost everything useful (zenurik energy, naramn stealth, madurai damage) but I only hope they won't screw the system in order to satisfy the people who don't like to gain more powers

I have been farming extra just in case a sudden rework makes a current tree setup completely useless.  With the potential future changes coming I feel further incentive to hoard even more focus and start other trees I haven't touched yet.

4 hours ago, Trichouette said:

Just put some random lens on your items and passively farm it.

It'll probably be useful to have some focus point when it'll get reworked (if it ever gets a rework) but I sure won't farm the 100k daily for something unsure to happen.

This is what I do. And when update drops, there is a huge chance that, whats good now, will be worthless tomorrow and vice versa. This is the endless cycle of my 3300 hours into this game.