The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why this is not a new mission type?

Atekron

The latest change to a kuva farming is definetly step in right dirrection, but why not to do one more and make it completly new mission type? When I go to this new nod with a kuva icon on it I just want to farm kuva, not to farm kuva and then do capture, excavation or some other mission types. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

And who says you wouldn't be getting some of those things with the node that the OP mentioned? 

No one, but right now kuva is functionally the same as endo. Only being required for one certain thing and having ways in getting them in large amounts (Smeeta buff[RNG], Resource Booster(s)), it wouldn't be required for having it as it's own mission mode.

Just now, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

No one, but right now kuva is functionally the same as endo. Only being required for one certain thing and having ways in getting them in large amounts (Smeeta buff[RNG], Resource Booster(s)), it wouldn't be required for having it as it's own mission mode.

I can agree with you on the point that Kuva is functionally like Endo, though it does a bit more (Riven rerolling and as a crafting requirement for 4 different weapons) However that's not the particular point we're agreeing ....

Back on topic if Kuva were to get it's own node I'd like it to be something along the lines that Excavation is. Just a tile on the Kuva Fortress where instead of getting Cryotic we get Kuva. Or have Kuva drop from the Kuva-versions of enemies like how Oxium drops from Oxium Ospreys. 

Give this man a cookie! Make it a big one. But just one, we're all suffering in this economy.

Of course Kuva siphoning should be its own mission type. It's annoying enough to manage all those guardians and jesters and trash mobs and trying to find all those stupid clouds (floaty red clouds, surrounded by red lighting, GREAT design choice!), it reeeeally doesn't add to the fun when you also have to keep an eye on life support or some stupid capture target, who is pulling a Benny Hill on you. They're already forcing is to play the occasional excavation by making cryotic exclusive to that one game mode. Let's have a game mode for Kuva. Should be simple enough to make it endless and hand out a worthless reward for every completed siphon.

Kuva farm is unreal boring and repetive. It would be much better if DE make some endless missions with kuwa drop in Kuva Fortress. Something like excavation mission, but with more powerful enemies. And it also would be much competitive.

These 5 min runs with randoms are really boring. DE should think about it.