The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

5 minutes ago, RiotDragon said:

Just double checking but the opening of a prime vault doesn't end the current prime access does it? I just want to be sure is all c:

Nah it doesn't buddy

Also guys chances that prime accessories are separate?.

Because own Ember and Frost prime and the weapons. Hopefully they don't package them as group....

I want that back item..... ?

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Nah it doesn't buddy

Also guys chances that prime accessories are separate?.

Because own Ember and Frost prime and the weapons. Hopefully they don't package them as group....

I want that back item..... ?

Also no accessories pack either :/

i never understood why Ember prime plat prices were so high on trade. before the vaulting, her set was almost considered all trash parts and people didnt even like the frame. She was widely considered to be the WORST frame in the game for a while (only thing her "rework" did was remove the need to spam 4, but shes practically the same). 

Conversely, Rhino prime, Loki prime and boltor prime dont seem to be worth much and everyone loved those before. 

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i never understood why Ember prime plat prices were so high on trade. before the vaulting, her set was almost considered all trash parts and people didnt even like the frame. She was widely considered to be the WORST frame in the game for a while (only thing her "rework" did was remove the need to spam 4, but shes practically the same). 

Conversely, Rhino prime, Loki prime and boltor prime dont seem to be worth much and everyone loved those before. 

Supply and Demand I guess Popular Items get Bought and Sold constantly so Prices stay low even after Vault whereas what was once Trash is now Treasure. Look at Sicarus Prime, I remember when I first started two years ago is was as low in Price as Lex Prime is now and Currently I see it go for ten times that amount.

So i've noticed a problem a lot of people, including myself are having with the unvaulting of Frost and Ember: the fact that we probably already have all the items that come with them MINUS the Misa and Pyra Syandanas. Most likely, like Mag, these packs individually will cost 60 bucks, and possibly 120 for the dual package if it isn't a lowered or highered bundle price. Meaning that for the price of 2 syandanas (and maybe a little plat), we're paying for either a new game, several steam or indie games, gas or groceries, even actual IRL clothes.

My solution:

A separate accessory pack for the duo, containing said syandanas and the other accessories (Prime Extractors, etc.), along with a little plat, for a decent price. 

Otherwise i'm shelling out cash that I could use on actually important matters, or even getting gifts for my family for the holidays.

If anyone can think of a nice price range, or even a better solution, please state your thoughts down below.