Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, GaiLunDiDi said:

Cool thanks for the intel Taylor ^.^ 

Do we need to just login or there is a consecutive time to play ?

First read the rules and check if you are elegible to participate, as most of the countries are banned for the giveaway

34 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

Why is Florida excluded exactly?

Each state has its own rules governing sweepstakes, occasionally making it more difficult for a sponsor to offer a promotion in a particular state.Florida, New York and Rhode Island often are excluded because they have more restrictive laws governing prizes of high value. Although not legally restrictive, Alaska,Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada are often omitted due to higher shipping costs for distributing prizes. Some other common restrictions include California, Tennessee and Utah for alcohol-related sweepstakes; Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia for tobacco-related sweeps; while Quebec has particularly stringent laws about sweepstakes. 

Taken from some random other sweepstakes after searching 'excluding florida' on google.  Basically Florida (and various other states of US and countries) prohibits a lot of high value prizes being given to their residents.  Take it up with your senator or whatever.

Edited by Xekrin

5 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

Is there any chance that you could open it up to everyone, but make the stipulation that they have to pick it up from DE headquarters within 14 days?

It doesn't have to do with delivery. It has to do with the laws and regulations of your country.

6 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

You know, we do get it, it's not their fault, perhaps not for the rules and such of our illegible countries, but they -could- have considered.. in fact, they no doubt have considered, whether or not this contest is worth the S#&$ storm from everyone who is excluded.

Apparently, to them, it's worth it, they apparently concluded a contest for probably around half their eligible player base, is better then nothing, there's merit to it, sure, but it means they also chose to endure the S#&$ storm from the rest of us.

i understand that you get it, but there are other people that are looking here and posting upset that they are ineligible. all I'm trying to do is pass information to those that are upset in such a way that their frustration is not directed twards DE for stupid rules and restrictions of their own contries/states/provinces.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

Taken from some random other sweepstakes after searching 'excluding florida' on google.  Basically Florida prohibits a lot of high value prizes being given to their residents.  Take it up with your senator or whatever.

Oh man, time to write a letter!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It doesn't have to do with delivery. It has to do with the laws and regulations of your country.

Listen, just leave in a trash can on the corner of oak and Freeman around 6pm.  A man with a gold watch will show up and say "lovely day we're having".  He will slide you the winning ticket, the take out the trash....we can do this @[DE]Taylor .  ;)

hmm, ok weird question here, what if we have family/friends who could receive the price for us in the eligible countries, but we ourselves aren't there?, for example, i have a few cousins in Los angeles who could easely take the task, they are lega lresidents of the US and have valid IDs etc, but i'm not, can i have them act as middlemen for me?

2 minutes ago, Imaharatheonlyone said:

-Snip-

got nothing to do with that, it's about where they managed to get authorisation for the giveaways, also some countries/cities/etc have giveaways prohibited, so they can't the authorisation for it there.

Just now, phazefox said:

hmm, ok weird question here, what if we have family/friends who could receive the price for us in the eligible countries, but we ourselves aren't there?, for example, i have a few cousins in Los angeles who could easely take the task, they are lega lresidents of the US and have valid IDs etc, but i'm not, can i have them act as middlemen for me?

They would have to enter giveaway, meet criteria, and if they win, whatever they won is theirs. and NOONE IN DE will tell them what to do with it.
Their country however may have some tax-gift regulations so check that on your side.

8 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Taken from some random other sweepstakes after searching 'excluding florida' on google.  Basically Florida (and various other states of US and countries) prohibits a lot of high value prizes being given to their residents.  Take it up with your senator or whatever.

This is why I hate living in Florida.

So Asia and any country within Asia is not eligible huh ?..

For a second i felt like i could get a chance to get a good pc only for gaming warframe on it..

And then i read the Mail-in form and it says eligible residences limited..

Guess im stuck with this lame PC system for warframe gaming until next year again.. sigh!!

Anyways im gonna be logging in as always everyday just like how I have been since 2013 .. LOL..

Good luck to everyone who live in  eligible countries and who have participated in this giveaway.. hope this giveaway goes to the one person who really desparately needs a good gaming PC for all his gaming needs..

Best of Luck to everyone one ..