Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 million losers? I'm not so sure...

RextintorZ

Just now, ArturiaFayth said:

It would be the same with other companies and families, although families are usually a lot less annoying with those things.

A family member would just tell you not to say those things again to their face  if they don't want to get problems with it. A company however, those usually deal the more annoying lectures as any negative publicity has the potential to lower sales and thereby lowering their income.

Just look though at the interest her words have generated. Any publicity is good publicity. (don't really believe that)

2 minutes ago, ArturiaFayth said:

It would be the same with other companies and families, although families are usually a lot less annoying with those things.

A family member would just tell you not to say those things again to their face  if they don't want to get problems with it. A company however, those usually deal the more annoying lectures as any negative publicity has the potential to lower sales and thereby lowering their income.

Pretty much this.

1 minute ago, ArturiaFayth said:

Let's put it this way: They sent Rebecca because she is the one with the most experience in talking in front of a crowd of strangers. If she is so nervous, then anyone else at the company would have been even more nervous.

14 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

The business model for this game is bad but viable because players like you feed It. Moses.

The business model for this game is classified as "Pay to Skip" and Warframe wasn't the first, nor will it be the last. 

You can get back on your high horse and ride out on the road you came in on if you are so aghast at basic business practises. We aren't stopping you and you clearly know where the door is, since you try so hard to point everybody else to it.

After you.

Edited by Airyllish

Just now, KaeseSchnitte said:

Let's put it this way: They sent Rebecca because she is the one with the most experience in talking in front of a crowd of strangers. If she is so nervous, then anyone else at the company would have been even more nervous.

There could be someone whom not so nervous and could tell that without fear.

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

There could be someone whom not so nervous and could tell that without fear.

Or she could've deliberately insulted you on stage during an event which is meant to generate more publicity and thus more players... yeah sure.

So you really are dead set on telling us that Rebecca really thinks we are all just losers? Why are you even here?

2 minutes ago, Airyllish said:

The business model for this game is classified as "Pay to Skip" and Warframe wasn't the first, nor will it be the last. 

You can get back on your high horse and ride out on the road you came in on if you are so aghast at basic business practises. We aren't stopping you and you clearly know where the door is, since you try so hard to point everybody else to it.

After you.

Leaving a game Just for a bad business model is pretty foolish. Your advice just bad and you not really get what I Wanted to say with my opinion

1 minute ago, KaeseSchnitte said:

Or she could've deliberately insulted you on stage during an event which is meant to generate more publicity and thus more players... yeah sure.

So you really are dead set on telling us that Rebecca really thinks we are all just losers? Why are you even here?

Just though sharing an opinion. And I never insulted her or the devs they afraid because of mad persons whom sent letters to them. In this business it is common sadly because a lot of peoples cannot handle their emotions.

Meh, I wouldn't make a big deal of this. She did catch herself quickly enough, but does make you wonder what we players are nicknamed behind the scenes!

Two examples, when I was in High School, one play I was in had a line "King's Mead Fields". During a rehearsal, it was accidentally flipped to "Kings feed meals"... hilarity ensued as it was funny as hell.

Last example was in Grad school, we had to debate the topic of Surrogate Mothers in society. Lo and be hold, one of the debaters was so nervous, ended up say Surrogate 'Muggers' instead of Mothers, you can imagine the reaction upon hearing that and imagining what the concept of a Surrogate Mugger might look like.

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Turns out spacemom holds the same opinion of me as real mom.

Thats sad.

If you want my opinion being a loser is not pejorative we all end-up losing in life.

Using this term as an insult is not rly apropriated. Last time a guy called me a loser i agreed with him and pointed out where i was going. He just turned around and walk into shame.

listen

i mumble a lot

'no place it..'

*hand motions*

'horizontalee''

'no no'

'vertically'

'no hori-'

'i meant diagonally all this time'

'what a witch mumble mumble mumble munbl mublme'

'whoa chill with the language'

i have anxiety. every day. and i fumble with my words a lot, i know what it feels like.

she was anxious, everyone chill the shtbags out. 

because you're salty.

YX6ZTJ2.gif