Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Break: Titania Godlike by str4dlin

str4dlin

Hi everybody, I want share you this preset for Titania wich is being awesome for me.

This is my personal build. I have not follow any guide more than inspect how Titania works basically. I know there are some other places more related to builds but I don´t really like since those do not let give feedback and are more based on number values than "feelings".

TITANIA GODLIKE by str4dlin

Main skill/s: Razorwing > Tribute > Spellbind

Weapons used: 

• Convectrix - Tigris Prime
  • Sonicor
  • Telos Boltace

Focus: MADURAI 

Guideliness

Weapons synergize with Razorwing damage scale.
Efficency cap.
Power damage increased 185% or 200% depends on Exilus Mod. - Agility Drift or Power Drift.

TITANIA CONFIGURATION - 5 FORMA:

With Aginily Drift:
989874b5a614e769f001220ec91d263f.jpg4c94339bcc264fa5b3fb3e73ef58825e.jpg

With Power Drift:

a5968fdb7c650c28f3d18cecf61c2e3c.jpg
5d9e8500048b79d85e211d3e58d70274.jpg

CONVECTRIX - 4 FORMA:

Convectrix is slash damage and Razorwing scale 80% with slash damage. I added corrosive to synergice also with slash. You can use same configuration on Tigris.
82170ac19440108b54f7c5aa9531d34c.jpg

SONICOR: 
For secondary I am using 6-forma-Sonicor. Just for fast clearing. It has not relation with the build but it is op aswell. My configuration:

2e71fc05be84b8950e9062b3a6ebebb9.jpg

TELOS BOLTACE:
So funny weapon for melee. I like it and it scale with Puncture same than our Razorwing melee weapon.
09d66b2ddcc0dd05ec67494b2ac90d5d.jpg

And here a little of all this together:
89bc1b835a8cae41fa3b8a6b906f2e3d.gif

I need to say that I prefer Agility Drift than Power Drift. I dont feel that 15% damage is needed but evasion.

Training room video:
Bombards are our hardest enemy not only because armor also our defense is based on evasion and they can already hit you.

If someone likes and he tries the build I will be pleased for the feedback. Or comment if you think something is wrong or another posibilities. 

Regards.

Edited by str4dlin

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Level 44s man , can you show how it holds in the level 100+ area?.

Love the idea btw.

Yea mate, Tigris is awesome :D I like your config. 
I am using more convectrix if I go defense and Tigris when survival.

I will bring some high level content but there is not problem with damage. Also when passives of the focus are activated, 
And that 6% evasion is.. well.. 6% evasion xD I think it helps.

Just now, str4dlin said:

Yea mate, Tigris is awesome :D I like your config. 
I am using more convectrix if I go defense and Tigris when survival.

I will bring some high level content but there is not problem with damage. Also when passives of the focus are activated, 
And that 6% evasion is.. well.. 6% evasion xD I think it helps.

Yeah its a curious set up , definetly worth a youtube video if ya have one?.

bullets pass through doing multiple damages per shot if you utilize punch through  [shred]...... also buffs fire rate 

i found blast & crossover to be effective with this, 1 shot ccs a group  

this is a basic build template i made , even has slots open to let players customize to fit their own style and what not 

Razorwing is not considered 'airborne' so you get no benefit from Agility Drift.

Also, which primary weapon you use is not important for Razorwing as only the mods on it are considered, not the base stats (just make sure it's a rifle or shotgun mod as bow mods don't work).

Edited by ChuckMaverick

4 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Razorwing is not considered 'airborne' so you get no benefit from Agility Drift.

Also, which primary weapon you use is not important for Razorwing as only the mods on it are considered, not the base stats (just make sure it's a rifle).

"Razorwing is not considered 'airborne' so you get no benefit from DAMAGE REDUCTION of the Agility Drift"
Since you YES take advantage of Agility Drift.

You think I do a Razorwing build and I dont know how Razorwing works? If you read my post the word "synergy" replace the words "you need to use this weapon" you suggest,
Play what you want, we all know that mods is what affect Razorwing. I just want a useful weapon too and it is how synergy works.

I run close to the same build as you. the only change i would do to it is there is no reason to run a maxed out streamline and maxed out Fleeting Expertise. 

Run both of them at lvl 4/5 and you will still reach max eff but will have more duration being as Fleeting Expertise wont have as much negative Duration

I would also Recommend for consideration the aura [Growing Power] as your convectus has 55 status.

Edited by Deger27

7 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Love the idea of it btw but the builds seem a tad off..

Also definitely swap over to Tigres Prime.

PS_Messages_20161202_005938.jpg

Get to 100% status on the Tigris Prime man. It will change the world because the way status works on shotguns.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

1 hour ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

I'd like to see this too.

I added a little training room video. :highfive:

Edited by str4dlin

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

How did the bombards not hit you?

Luck :crylaugh: and CC from butterflies. They are hard, For me they are the hardest enemy we can deal because our defense is just evasion and those projectiles follow us so...  If u can face try to shoot their projectiles while they come to you or have a friend near to revive :laugh:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Not interested. The simulator doesn't really accurately simulate the real situations you would run into during a mission. If you do it in an actual mission then I would like to see it.

I suggest you try for yourself and give me the feedback friend. I have recorded today sorties but last one was only pistol defense so I had not anythingto do there. 1 and 2 were easy. I had not time or connection to upload a long video. What I have done is just show the best and the worst situations. Dealing with life-based mobs or Bombards respectively.

Peace :highfive:

9 minutes ago, str4dlin said:

I suggest you try for yourself and give me the feedback friend. I have recorded today sorties but last one was only pistol defense so I had not anythingto do there. 1 and 2 were easy. I had not time or connection to upload a long video. What I have done is just show the best and the worst situations. Dealing with life-based mobs or Bombards respectively.

Peace :highfive:

I don't have her and probably never will because I loathe the asinine mini games that get shoe-horned in. The photography one is worst offender for me.