The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon's Deadly Intent

kyori

Question

Need some clarification from experienced naramon users... what exactly does this mean? --> 

• Crit Chance = Weapon Crit Chance × (1 + Mod Crit Chance) × (1 + Deadly Intent Crit Chance)

If I do not have a crit chance mod on my melee... it will mean the skill + shadow step will forever never activate? I have 'weapon crit chance' from the melee itself... no mod crit chance... have unlocked deadly intent... so that means Crit Chance = 1 x 0 x 1... which equals to 0? lol

I am using telos boltace with saryn prime and both have naramon lens on them... but the telos boltace's crit chance is only 10% and I did not put a true steel mod on it.... so will deadly intent and shadow step ever activates?

6 answers to this question

Deadly Intent is multiplicative with your weapon's crit chance.

True Steel is multiplicative with your weapon's crit chance.

Together they're multiplicative with each other.

For example Telos Boltace Without True Steel would be Crit Chance = Base Weapon Crit * (1 + 0) * Deadly Intent

Numerically this is  Crit Chance = 0.1 * ( 1 + 0) * ( 1 + 0.3) = 0.13 = 13%

IIRC, Deadly Intent either adds 15/20/25/30 % crit chance to the base crit

So 10% * 1.15=11.5%

10% * 1.20=12%

10% * 1.25=12.5%

10% * 1.30=13%

that is WITHOUT true steel or Blood Rush

with TS (maxed at 60%)

So 10% * 1.60 * 1.15=18.4%

10% * 1.60 * 1.20=19.2%

10% * 1.60 * 1.25=20%

10% * 1.60 * 1.30=20.8%

I think my math may be wrong with the TS calcs..

edit: for use with Blood Rush (at maxed rank of 165% crit)

http://codepen.io/darsain/full/qbJoVz/

Edited by xcynderx

5 hours ago, xcynderx said:

IIRC, Deadly Intent either adds 15/20/25/30 % crit chance to the base crit

Ah I see. Thanks for the math.

So it will mean it is pretty useless to have deadly intent and shadow step if my telos boltace didn't have true steel and blood rush ya?

At the moment it only has relentless combination as far as combo mod is concerned. I didn't put true steel or blood rush on it, only fury.

Edit: I need some comparison using warframe builder... if I am to replace 2 of my mod with true steel and blood rush(both max), the damage will only suppress the current build if the combo counter pass the 2.5x mark.

That means if I do anything less than a 2.5x combo, blood rush and true steel is not beneficial to me.

But my main concern is for deadly intent and shadow step to work... so my saryn can stay invisible(for a brief period) while always attacking with melee, which pose threat at higher level because must be near enemies when using melee.

Edited by kyori