Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny/Bad Stalker Experiences

(PSN)joshw1400

We haven't had one of these threads in a while, and since I enjoy Stalker stories, I thought we could hear of other tenno's new Stalker encounters.

Anyway, her's mine. I was an Ember Prime in a Mot(Void) with an Ignis, Atomos, and a rank 6 heliocor. I went into a smaller room and my friend had joined me to fight, but as he joined the lights flickered. I panicked because 1) My weapons weren't strong enough to kill Stalker 2) He locked me in a room with no life support so I was screwed regardless. I was counting on my friend to kill the Stalker, but he didn't have that well of gear either. Stalker eventually killed me, but he for some reason he didn't go away and he went aggro on my friend and the doors were still locked. Life support ran out, and about 30 seconds later we killed Stalker and ran for our lives. I was really mad that day and vowed to get revenge with my Ember(which I did).

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400
It was the heliocor!

TWW Spoilers:

Spoiler

Was doing a Hydron focus farm with my buff rhino when shadowstalker spawned once. I marked him as he spawned and everyone gathered around, I stomped him at point blank range, one of the team-members went operator mode to void beam him to remove damage resistance and the rest of us piled on him. Lasted maybe 4 seconds, closer to 3.

"What Stalker?"

Edited by Gelkor

Once I killed Stalker and then I went towards him to collect phat loot, didn't notice just before Stalker's demise he had released his "EB" waves and I died from them. 

Got intertwined "I died" and "job is done" messages. Still got 50th Dread BP tho

He was going to spawn after I finished the objective and was hurring to leave because a Bluetato Alert poped up in my Wardroid.

Just as I did a Bullet Jump to Extraction.

Stalker: You shall not leave this place!

Cue Mission Successfull Screen.

I just did.

1 minute ago, Venom-Snake said:

He was going to spawn after I finished the objective and was hurring to leave because a Bluetato Alert poped up in my Wardroid.

Just as I did a Bullet Jump to Extraction.

Stalker: You shall not leave this place!

Cue Mission Successfull Screen.

I just did.

I've had that happen a lot.  Especially capture missions on my Volt that I finish in like, 2 minutes.

Edited by Gelkor

2 minutes ago, Helljack84 said:

I guess the guy who got visited by stalker in the tutorial takes the cake. Lotus was still busy explaining things when the lights started to flicker.

That would be the quickest any new player dropped the game completely.

2 minutes ago, Zepp_ said:

That would be the quickest any new player dropped the game completely.

"You shall not leave this place!" :laugh:

Nah, it only happened because he replayed the tutorial when it was implemented (and had a stalker mark). Hillarious nonetheless.

I was pub spying on Earth with my Nekros. Now, my warframe has no merit in this story cause Stalker was not after me. Continuing, I was heading to an objective when suddenly the lights flickered. "Oh, it's stalker." The tenno who he was after marked where he was. Where did he mark it? Behind the glass of "A." I'm sure you know which console I'm talking about. Now, here was my dilemma, do I maneuver my way over to him or do I sit back and watch him "solo." I watched him solo. I sat there as waves of energy fly past me and I cheered for him via chat. He raged was quite unhappy. I saw that little laser disco ball bounce around and his health ticking away. He dropped many health pads, it was beautiful. Another tenno came just in time to join me. Again, Mr. Victim was unhappy and expressed by yelling in his mic in a very reasonable manner. Finally, after jumping around like a chicken without its head, the victim won over the Stalker. His reward? Blind Justice and, for me, a pigment! Mr. Victim continued to show his displeasure and to spite us, he failed to capture "A" and "B" but not "C" because someone already took it. We extracted and he left with verbal anger and added us to his ignore list. It was a good day.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Pre-SOTR Void: I went AFK to get a class of water and got gangbanged

I'm kinda surprised you didn't kill both of them in ten seconds, but then I primarily used direct damage weapons instead of AOE ones so Vor has always been "shoot his belly-button for 6 seconds" and Stalker is "shoot his face while bullet jumping around him for 10 seconds." I suppose weapons like the Simulor are actually a hindrance in these situations, never thought about it until now. 

Edited by Gelkor

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

I'm kinda surprised you didn't kill both of them in ten seconds, but then I primarily used direct damage weapons instead of AOE ones so Vor has always been "shoot his belly-button for 6 seconds" and Stalker is "shoot his face while bullet jumping around him for 10 seconds." I suppose weapons like the Simulor are actually a hindrance in these situations, never thought about it until now. 

Exactly. The stalker became immune to the magnetic damage, and Vor, as you said, was "shoot at his navel for 6 seconds" 

Years ago I was doing an defense on earth I  think, grineer underground cavern map and stalker showed up at a surprisingly high wave.  I didn't know he could ignore abilities then so I hit 4 on my Nyx.  he dashed through me and of course I died but the crazy thing was instead of leaving he turned and went ham  on the defense pod. mission failed in 2 swings.

Put a Forma on Tigris Prime and another on Mag Prime, unequipped everything else and went to this one high-level Nitain alert that popped up. It's a spy mission so the squad splits. Shadow Stalker says hi. I understand I'm about to lose my dignity but I still type "Stalker" in chat in hopes one of my well-geared teammates will come to my rescue. Nobody comes because they're busy with the vaults. I'm crying internally. Stalker spawns. In a quick reflex I press 2 in his general direction and shoot right after. Stalker dies before he sees me. I feel stupid. I barely had any mods on, but he still dies. A second after, Ivara arrives, but he's gone. We get our 20th Dread blueprint. That's it.

Was leveling up the Tigris Prime I finally got with a Spy mission, and in one of the vaults, the Stalker got angry at me! Before he arrived, I quickly finished the vault.

But when he did arrive, and lock me inside the rather cramped area, he appeared from one of his more interesting hiding spots!

http://imgur.com/a/gGC3m

For the first part of the fight he kept teleporting me into the vent above him, but eventually he got loose and it was just a slow fight widdling his health down with the Tigris, as that was all I was carrying~

7 minutes ago, DerMetzgermeister said:

Put a Forma on Tigris Prime and another on Mag Prime, unequipped everything else and went to this one high-level Nitain alert that popped up. It's a spy mission so the squad splits. Shadow Stalker says hi. I understand I'm about to lose my dignity but I still type "Stalker" in chat in hopes one of my well-geared teammates will come to my rescue. Nobody comes because they're busy with the vaults. I'm crying internally. Stalker spawns. In a quick reflex I press 2 in his general direction and shoot right after. Stalker dies before he sees me. I feel stupid. I barely had any mods on, but he still dies. A second after, Ivara arrives, but he's gone. We get our 20th Dread blueprint. That's it.

Magnetize + Tigris Prime is no joke.

Well, one time during a void run (before the whole relic system) Shadow Stalker spawned, we wrecked him, but he was in a tenno downed state...how does that happen for him?

Also, during a solo run on a Moon MD (dunno if this is considered a spoiler at this point), I was Nyx P doing my thing, I got spotted by the sentient scout "Okay then". Guess what happens after that, yup Shadow Stalker comes while the Sentients came...needless to say, I did not survive that and failed the mission.

Another is when Stalker just kneeled back down when he got up, that's how bad we rekted him in 1-2 seconds.

Edited by Flashbinder

28 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

Was leveling up the Tigris Prime I finally got with a Spy mission, and in one of the vaults, the Stalker got angry at me! Before he arrived, I quickly finished the vault.

But when he did arrive, and lock me inside the rather cramped area, he appeared from one of his more interesting hiding spots!

suprise muthafucka

37 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

For the first part of the fight he kept teleporting me into the vent above him, but eventually he got loose and it was just a slow fight widdling his health down with the Tigris, as that was all I was carrying~

Breaking news, The Shadow Stalker is a spy created by shockwave from the Transformer Universe. 

Once I had Stalker start taunting me in a solo mission. I froze and waited for him to appear... but he didn't. Spooked but slightly relieved, I continued my mission. A minute later, I stood too close to an explosive crate and blew myself up. Stalker told me "The job is done, Akavakaku is no more." That's one way to assassinate your target I guess.

Another time Stalker, a Bursa, a Synthesis target, and an Ayatan sculpture all spawned in the same tiny room.

Edited by Akavakaku

Tenno, sit down and listen to a story:

You know how the Stalker could pull you when you're too far away from him?

Well, I was solo-ing my way through a Corpus tileset when edgelord told me he'd come for my life. I prepared myself sufficiently and fought bravely.

It wasn't long before he fell into a hole however (Corpus tilesets are full of bottomless pits) and so I was left to my own business...

...BEFORE HE BLOODY PULLED ME INTO HIS POSITION - A BLOODY CORPUS CLOSET - AND STUNNED ME AND KILLED ME IN ONE HIT.

Yep, I felt cheated that day.