Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Literally impossible (Nevermind It's not)

OHKOBunny

Question

Clear an interception solo with hobbled key isn't hard, it's literally undoable unless you just use soundquake

Capturing the first point triggers spawns, but if you leave one half neut before that and try to cap another, the point you left neut goes back to red and while your capping that they start getting points meaning by the time you have 2 points the enemy is in the lead meaning you have to hold your 2 points while capping a third without any plausable way of reaching and or covering those two points because they're too far away to roll into and protect, because by the time you do they're already red.

I'm about to try again on Ivara with simulor since I don't have banshee. Tried a max range Mag and Nezha already, couldn't even get the first two points capped so I'm not sure exactly how to go about doing this. even without the key, this seems awkward, not difficult.

This is feedback forum yeah? My feedback is to get rid of this unless it's doable with other frames because at least the other ones that are crazy hard can be done in a variety of ways.

Edit: I could try Vauban too I guess

Nevermind I did it

Edited by OHKOBunny

12 answers to this question

Speed Volt might be a good way to offset your speed penalty. Or a super-duper slow Nova that can make the baddies even slower than you. Ember Prime and just bullet jump and World on Fire EVERYTHING.

Also, pick a map with close towers. If you get a bad map like the 2nd Earth Intercept map where the towers are in 4 very far apart areas, you're screwed, but if you go for a map like the Grineer Galleon which has all 4 towers very closer together... you'll be great.