Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, OfPowerOfWant said:

In a game in which people complain about running out of stuff to do you can:

- buy a 90 day booster and blast through content even faster and reduce your play time (access)

- Buy content you could spend weeks farming and just throw it away even if someone needs it and you want to gift it (vault)

you can not:

- buy cosmetic prime items to look good while actually playing the in a normal manor

That might make since...

- you can beg, plead, play 16+ hrs a day, tell your friends to play, give free press in social media, generate content and ideas, pay to play less

But you will not get exactly what you ask or pay for....

That might lead to satisfaction

That might lead to expectation

You wouldn't want to be disappointed would you?..... oh wait....

What the eff? Did you even read my comment? I was complaining about a lack of a prime accessories pack, not about not having anything to do in the game...

all this time and I still don't get my nm jv run >.< de call me when you actually add content end game players care about. i'm sick of playing a game only to have the developers neglect adding real end game content and just spam adding worthless gear that wont make much of a difference. let me know when a new raid comes out or when de starts regularly adding high level alerts, until then im just uninstalling and going to play a good game like path of exile, now that's a developer that gives replayability 

5 hours ago, BAY35 said:

What the eff? Did you even read my comment? I was complaining about a lack of a prime accessories pack, not about not having anything to do in the game...

did you even read my comment I'm noting:

- the prime accessory pack seems to be being implemented in a way in which you can only access it in ways that shorten or bypass gameplay

- people ask for this every time, while people say it's free to play just support the devs, ignoring that I do want to play and pay just not to play less

- The RNG is supposed to help counter rushing through the game and farming but perhaps if we weren't being forced to rush the game just to get a prime syandana it wouldn't have to be so f'd...

- even when a request makes total sense and the devs more money there seems to be some scrooge element that tweaks the response leaving us with the "that's pretty cool but did you have to...." state of mind

I'm not sure what the eff, your what the eff is about. Was agreeing with you

I was just wondering if it would be possible to split the vault packs up like the prime access is where you can buy just the weps or the cosmetics because i have frost, latron, ember and pyra prime. i want the titan extractor prime, frosts syndana, reaper, sicarus, and glaive but i don't want copys of ember, latron, and frost just sitting as a waste in my inventory.

I don't know if this is a bug or done on purpose but when I look at the prices for all the packs it appears in USD at $60 (I'm in NZ) but when my mates over the ditch in Australia look at the prices for the packs they get it in  AUD at $66.99 so if we factor in the exchange rate it means that I'm paying at minimum $10 more than my auzzy mates so to DE I ask what is your reasoning for that ?

On 12/6/2016 at 11:03 AM, MaidGalaxy said:

separate Unvaulting Accessory pack

yes, please this. I really dont want a 2nd ember, frost, and weapons. but I definitely want the accessories. I may buy it anyway but I would def buy an accessories pack in a heartbeat.

Just wanted to make a quick note since this doesn't seem to have been fixed: 

The positioning of Leg Armor on Valkyr Prime's right leg slot are off in a couple ways, specifically the Acanthus Prime and Pakal Armor, neither of these armors are symmetrical with the positioning on the left leg and look kinda derpy. Additionally, the Targis Prime armor on both legs is set "back" so far on the legs that Valkyr's shins clip through the armor.

Super minor but as I am highly enjoying Valkyr Prime but unable to use some of my favorite armor on her, I thought I'd bring it up. 

Thanks!