Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

[DE]Megan

53 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Thank you! I was looking at that earlier today. Good (and also bad) to know that it's still affecting players. I'll be sure to pass this on.

Thank you, I appreciate it. I hope all of us with this issue can get back to the quest soon :)

Spoiler

(Also your profile icon is super adorable!)

Edited by PsychoBaneRoss

You've GOT to be KIDDING! STILL no Prime Vault Accessories pack? DE I WANT to give you my money but I'm not paying $60 to get another Frost, Ember, Latron, and Sicarus Prime. Hell, I'd even pay $30 JUST for Misa Prime, Pyra Prime, and Profile Icons & Titan Prime Extractor. You guys are seriously screwing yourselves out of money from veterans who already have these frames and weapons/

1 hour ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

It's unfortunate that vaults did not contain accessories packs like "Prime Accesses":sad:

Buying the whole bunch only to get them is mostly always stopping me.

I will concur with this point.

I already have Frost Prime, but not the accompanying weapons (but I can grind for those, no biggie). 

I really, really want Misa Prime. I do. But I can't think of a good reason why I should pay as much as I'd have to for a duplicate frame in rder to get some cosmetics... Please, DE, I know I'm not the only one who wants this. I'll even go and make a separate thread on this subject if that will help it get addressed in feedback. Can you at least consider the idea for a moment?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Spoiler Changes & Fixes:

Hide contents

Fixes: 

• Fixed enemies continuing to spawn after defending the console in the Kuva Fortress mission in The War Within quest. 

Finally. This was a right royal pain in the butt, especially since I would be on one side of the room and the enemies would spawn on the other side, making for some very annoyed bullet jumps across the room.

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

1 hour ago, BAY35 said:

You've GOT to be KIDDING! STILL no Prime Vault Accessories pack? DE I WANT to give you my money but I'm not paying $60 to get another Frost, Ember, Latron, and Sicarus Prime. Hell, I'd even pay $30 JUST for Misa Prime, Pyra Prime, and Profile Icons & Titan Prime Extractor. You guys are seriously screwing yourselves out of money from veterans who already have these frames and weapons/

In a game in which people complain about running out of stuff to do you can:

- buy a 90 day booster and blast through content even faster and reduce your play time (access)

- Buy content you could spend weeks farming and just throw it away even if someone needs it and you want to gift it (vault)

you can not:

- buy cosmetic prime items to look good while actually playing the in a normal manor

That might make since...

- you can beg, plead, play 16+ hrs a day, tell your friends to play, give free press in social media, generate content and ideas, pay to play less

But you will not get exactly what you ask or pay for....

That might lead to satisfaction

That might lead to expectation

You wouldn't want to be disappointed would you?..... oh wait....

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey, I responded to this in-depth in another thread. Hope you don't mind the copy + paste. :) 

tl;dr: giving you 10 in an Alert completely negates any reason to Scan them in the Derelict. Now both methods of acquisition complement each other better.

Don't mind at all, but this brings up another question.

If Giving 10 in an Alert (a full kavat basically) "completely negates any reason to scan them"...  then what about kubrow egg alerts? Doesn't giving an entire egg negate any reason to smash their nests on earth? To be honest, doing the alerts is how I got most of my dogs, the few others were from doing random earth runs/sorties.

Edit : It's not like egg alerts happen that often, and I'm expecting kavat DNA alerts won't be often as well.

Edited by SandDune

6 hours ago, LaserApocalypse said:

No Secura Lecta nerf? Huh, I'm seriously surprised.

why nerf something that is actually doing what it's description says now?  It's not like the weapon can last forever past lvl 60 enemies, once the eximus come into play it becomes pretty useless for anything other than inflicting status effects

Another problem, when doing a fissure mission and getting a few relics from each round, in the mission results screen no relics were present. I believe we still got them, but they didn't show in the results.

Also, still no fix for: Minimap resetting to "minimized" after every round of endless missions. Please fix this, it's getting annoying.

9 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

I see a problem with the prime stuff this time...you released ember from the vault, instead of rhino, who's been stuck in it for over 2 years, while she's been in there less than 1.  #logic.

rhino was vaulted on on February 9th, 2016. Ember was vaulted September 29, 2015 #wrong

Bug: Many Spy missions (especially special ones such as fissures) are not granting rewards.

Pavlov, Lua DOES give rewards as normal.

I just tested Cambria, Earth normal mission and it also DID give rewards.

Pago, Kuva Fortress has no rewards.  So some missions randomly just seem to have nothing.

Edited by Callback

1. 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes was what they added to the game.
2. 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes alert popped up and players completed the mission.
3. Players who completed the mission were only rewarded 1 x Kavat Genetic Code instead.
4. Fixed to have 5 x Kavat Genetic Code alert mission. Okay.

Players who completed the mission previously are not reimbursed the 4, at least? :scared:

You made a mistake, you change the alert reward to HALF of what you said it was going to be and then you do not even accommodate the players for the previous mistake. :angry:
Come on, please.

This is so disappointing. :sadcry:

Let me remind you how good you were to us before. Well, at least me, okay? :blush:

Strun Wraith event, back when you rewarded us the weapon WITH Orokin Catalyst installed.

I completed the event's missions. I got the Strun Wraith, WITHOUT the Orokin Catalyst installed. :shocked:

I just thought it was a bug or glitch so I sent a support ticket about it, I was replied that it will be fixed.

I login the next day to check my Strun Wraith and it had the Orokin Catalyst installed. :inlove:

I can understand that you want to make obtaining the Kavats difficult unless players buy using Platinum (and changing it to 5 x Genetic Codes) but not reimbursing those who cleared the mission the remaining 4 just makes me feel so betrayed. :facepalm:

You created the game, you created us Tenno, you created cute kitty-space-cats, don't betray us like this. :sadcry:
We want our Kavats.

I want my Kavat. :sadcry:

Yours sincerely,
3-year veteran Tenno who reallyreally wants a Kavat.

Over and out.

1 hour ago, Callback said:

Bug: Spy fissures are not granting the spy vault rewards.

I'm guessing things like sabotage are also not granting cache rewards.

I'm not sure if sab caches themselves are broken, but somewhat recently, though before this patch, all non-standard missions stopped having the caches at all.

At some places in the void sab missions(alerts, syndicate and fissure versions) for example you can see lockers NOT spawn, which in regular missions always indicates a cache, but now there isnt any cache instead, the room in question will be fully empty instead.

So now, I just dont really find caches at all, ever, as the only place they appear now, are in regular missions, which I honestly have very little reason to do outside grinding specifically for caches..

Edited by enizer

42 minutes ago, enizer said:

I'm not sure if sab caches themselves are broken, but somewhat recently, though before this patch, all non-standard missions stopped having the caches at all.

At some places in the void sab missions(alerts, syndicate and fissure versions) for example you can see lockers NOT spawn, which in regular missions always indicates a cache, but now there isnt any cache instead, the room in question will be fully empty instead.

So now, I just dont really find caches at all, ever, as the only place they appear now, are in regular missions, which I honestly have very little reason to do outside grinding specifically for caches..

No idea about caches.  Fissures absolutely should have them so if they don't that is a big issue.  I don't think syndicate or sortie ever did tho.

Edited by Callback

1 hour ago, ScoutInTheNight said:

Considering the initial announcement for these was ten genetic codes, that's a strange definition of intended.

I wonder if they actually double check these things. Do they think we won't notice?

They pretended sorties used to have exilus blueprints as well when it was always a built adaptor.