Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

[DE]Megan

Why can't we have a pack just with the accessories? T_T

Also I raise the uproar of the other kitty-lovers: why is the "fixed" value "5" instead of the promised "10" a couple patches ago?

Like @ograzzt said, Kubrow egg alerts mean we can have a kubrow from the get go. Kavat alerts mean... waiting for another alert?

Just now, Navarchus said:

Whoops, the prime vault unsealed accessories pack seems to be forgotten.
Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be here next unsealed vault, right?

yeah, right, dream on, since they unvault things DE has apparently been unable to think of a vaulted accessories pack, same thing is asked each time

So we get a whole Kubrow egg from alerts but only half a kavat now, and that was intended all along?

Okay.

I have yet to even see 1 damn Kavat alert, feel like am being troll with the patch notes saying there kavat alerts when i don't see any on.

There was one, ONCE. At 6:25am CST last week.

Edited by Totterson

I want buy the accessories ALONE! I want pay for those  accessories! Why can't??? 
COME on DE!!!!

Also need increase the wepon parts drop on invasion i checked every invasion the lest weeks after the update and i get 3 weapon part in ~one mont??! Those weapon never be build this way.... 

Edited by Kanbaru_Sugura

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

Fixes:

• Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

I'm positively sure when the DNA alert was added you said it'd give 10 DNA.

Why is the "Fix" reducing the number down to 5?

Are you getting enough sleep? maybe you're drunk? maybe you're trying to be sneaky and thinking we wouldn't notice?

I was waiting for a little more (for the 19.3.0) than just the "Frost and Ember prime" ...it's been a long time that we didn't have any news prime weapons without prime access, AkLex prime, AkVasto prime, Dual Dakra prime.. and Maybe Buff the old prime weapons, we don't need Riven mods, just to bring the old weapons at the same level to the news ones.

Edit; i still loves you guys ^^

Edited by Nsydian

Kavat alerts? I want! Since Kavats came out I still only managed to get 6 genetic imprints ever... give me one alert and I could build the kavat segment. And then my first Kavat in about 2yrs. Yay. And yes, I spend several days running through the derelict scanning 4-6 kavats per run... :/ RNG hates me.