Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

Recommended Posts

Spoiler
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a controller issue where the Power Menu would get stuck when using Transference to return to your Warframe. 

Gratsi. This made things...rather cumbersome honestly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm. And receiving a Kubrow Egg from an alert completely negates any reason to destroy dens looking for them. Nevermind the fact that alert eggs stack indefinitely on top of each other whereas you can't collect any dropped den eggs if you have more than 1 existing in your inventory.

 

LF> Kubrow Alert Nerf

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey, I responded to this in-depth in another thread. Hope you don't mind the copy + paste. :) 

tl;dr: giving you 10 in an Alert completely negates any reason to Scan them in the Derelict. Now both methods of acquisition complement each other better.

Yeah so why don't we get half of a kubrow egg in alert ? That way it complement with destroying kubrow's den to get the other part of the egg :D

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's unfortunate that vaults did not contain accessories packs like "Prime Accesses":sad:

Buying the whole bunch only to get them is mostly always stopping me.

Edited by FollowTheFaceless
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on DE, now i'm getting salty, so you add a time-limited event, and forward us to the ingame codex for information.

Now i have nothing of the sort on my codex, and whats worse, i actually got 3 Meso F2 from the syndicate bundle and it's not showing on the codex.

Am i doing something wrong or is this just messed up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

Come on DE, now i'm getting salty, so you add a time-limited event, and forward us to the ingame codex for information.

Now i have nothing of the sort on my codex, and whats worse, i actually got 3 Meso F2 from the syndicate bundle and it's not showing on the codex.

Am i doing something wrong or is this just messed up?

I'm no encyclopedia, but I'll be happy to share with you what I know about each relic that I have knowledge of. Some screenshots have so many drop locations that I had to add in the relic name in red at the top.

http://prntscr.com/dg7xd5

http://prntscr.com/dg7y41

http://prntscr.com/dg7yek

http://prntscr.com/dg7yqs

 

Edited by Totterson
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totterson said:

I'm no encyclopedia, but I'll be happy to share with you what I know about each relic. Some screenshots have so many drop locations that I had to add in the relic name in red at the top.

http://prntscr.com/dg7xd5

http://prntscr.com/dg7xgz

http://prntscr.com/dg7y41

http://prntscr.com/dg7yek

http://prntscr.com/dg7yqs

 

Thanks!! I was really looking for the extra locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon  DE,  I and many other people are stuck in the War Within  quest  due to a bug likely introduced in the last patch. We've told you about it in the forum posts,  and waited  patiently (or not)  all weekend  for a fix.  But  here you go,  releasing an update,  with not a word  regarding  our issue.  Not only can we not play regular  missions  until this quest is complete,  we've also been unable to enjoy any limited-time  login regards,  and we missed Baro's  latest visit.   It just seems very cold of you to not even acknowledge our problem.  Please  let us know a fix is on its way,  or at least  let us know you care about us :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its nice to have kavat genetics in alerts but ever since it was announced i have yet to see a single one and I've been playing non-stop. Not sure if it comes up at odd times or its just bugged but Im curious as to whats going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PsychoBaneRoss said:

C'mon  DE,  I and many other people are stuck in the War Within  quest  due to a bug likely introduced in the last patch. We've told you about it in the forum posts,  and waited  patiently (or not)  all weekend  for a fix.  But  here you go,  releasing an update,  with not a word  regarding  our issue.  Not only can we not play regular  missions  until this quest is complete,  we've also been unable to enjoy any limited-time  login regards,  and we missed Baro's  latest visit.   It just seems very cold of you to not even acknowledge our problem.  Please  let us know a fix is on its way,  or at least  let us know you care about us :/

There's a lot of threads and only so many we can look at in a day, unfortunately. Would you mind linking me to a thread with your issue and I'll make sure it gets looked at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JackleNHide94 said:

Its nice to have kavat genetics in alerts but ever since it was announced i have yet to see a single one and I've been playing non-stop. Not sure if it comes up at odd times or its just bugged but Im curious as to whats going on.

There has been one alert for genetic codes so far and that one was bugged. You only got one instead of the promised 10. I really hope they are atleast a bit more frequent now,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

There's a lot of threads and only so many we can look at in a day, unfortunately. Would you mind linking me to a thread with your issue and I'll make sure it gets looked at?

Ok that last message was not for DE.  But I will say that clipboard is really the responsibility for no small amount of trouble for me when it comes to copy and pasting.  I was trying to paste a link and instead pasted something that i intended to send to commerce bank about a problem i had with them.

Barring any more mistakes, heres the link.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/728516-dashing-through-queen-to-get-scepter-doesnt-work/?page=1

 

Edited by HaloxxFanxx
Damn you clipboard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

There's a lot of threads and only so many we can look at in a day, unfortunately. Would you mind linking me to a thread with your issue and I'll make sure it gets looked at?

If  no one else beats me to it by the time I have access to my laptop,  I'll link you to several forum posts on the subject.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Downfall59 said:

There has been one alert for genetic codes so far and that one was bugged. You only got one instead of the promised 10. I really hope they are atleast a bit more frequent now,

Ah, okay thank you for letting me know and I hope they are aswell but I guess only time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, were intended to be 10 DNA codes, but now you are saying that they were intended to be 5.... From now on, give us half kubrow egg trough alert, please. I need a bit of logic, sometime. Also, I would love to buy only accessories (like many of us asked in the previous vault opening), but it seems you don't like this idea. Ok, I hope you get a drop in profit on this one so maybe you will reconsider your marketing strategies (I know it won't happen).

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

There's a lot of threads and only so many we can look at in a day, unfortunately. Would you mind linking me to a thread with your issue and I'll make sure it gets looked at?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PsychoBaneRoss said:

Thank you! I was looking at that earlier today. Good (and also bad) to know that it's still affecting players. I'll be sure to pass this on.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a controller issue where the Power Menu would get stuck when using Transference to return to your Warframe. 

WOHOO!!! Thx DE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Totterson said:

Hmmmm. And receiving a Kubrow Egg from an alert completely negates any reason to destroy dens looking for them. Nevermind the fact that alert eggs stack indefinitely on top of each other whereas you can't collect any dropped den eggs if you have more than 1 existing in your inventory.

 

LF> Kubrow Alert Nerf

You can only have 1 kubrow egg at a time (if you pick them up) and can only get multiple if you run the alerts for spares, whereas you can have as many Kavat genetic codes as you want, no limits. Seems a fair trade-off to me that you don't get a full kavat per alert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...