Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

[DE]Megan

I wonder if anyone ever considered that something in the programming was giving the intended 10x kavat codes was just gonna give one to begin with. I mean. 10x eggs aren't needed for a kubrow. Maybe it was interfering with giving the 10x codes. And thought 1 code equaled 1 egg when it should be 10. But no matter what DE did. The game seems to just give 1 code. So thry had to change it so that the program registers more codes than just 1 so they put half the intended value. I don't know if what i'm saying makes any since to anyone but in simple terms..... Maybe the 5x codes is temporary untill they can gind out what keeps giving 1 instead of the 10

46 minutes ago, Callback said:

No idea about caches.  Fissures absolutely should have them so if they don't that is a big issue.  I don't think syndicate or sortie ever did tho.

I'm pretty sure some of them did, I got the last of the unique cache rewards I needed back in may, so I havent been going to the regular sab map sectors since, and yet, untill TWW, I still saw the caches as a standard in most sab variety special missions.

I get a bit OCD about hunting them down, so I definitely noticed the missions I run very suddenly not having the caches.

Edited by enizer

45 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

I wonder if anyone ever considered that something in the programming was giving the intended 10x kavat codes was just gonna give one to begin with. I mean. 10x eggs aren't needed for a kubrow. Maybe it was interfering with giving the 10x codes. And thought 1 code equaled 1 egg when it should be 10. But no matter what DE did. The game seems to just give 1 code. So thry had to change it so that the program registers more codes than just 1 so they put half the intended value. I don't know if what i'm saying makes any since to anyone but in simple terms..... Maybe the 5x codes is temporary untill they can gind out what keeps giving 1 instead of the 10

Check last dev posts, it's not temporary, they just suddenly decided it's too much for us.

Hit a bug today that we hadn't since the star map was redone. Did a void interception and we all got different rewards than we chose. As if the bug where each person saw and could pick a different reward, except we all saw the same rewards and got different ones, both from compared to each other and from our selection.

Nice update. Half of loot tables are bugged. T3 Spy missions reward nothing. People get no reward for relic runs often. Kuva siphons spawn anywhere, even in locations ill fit for that minigame. Once it spawned in a small corridor with siphon occupying entire corridor and making it impassable. Guess what? 8 Kuva clouds came from other side before 4 came from mine. Stalker hunted me every second mission I ran for past 20 missions. He doesn't get tired now it seems. Add here that brand new purple mods fail to do their job - make unpopular weapons viable (due to impossible grind). Because you have to

1) Grind that mod for your desired weapon with your Soma Prime with one attempt a day at sortie.

2) Grind Kuva with your Soma Prime to reroll it untill desirable stats appear through all ridiculous and pointless combinations DE put in.

3) Grind Endo&Credits with your Soma Prime to max this mod out.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

•  
  Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

• Adjusted the Kuva Tower location within the Corpus Ship tileset. 

Fixes:

• Fixed numerous hitches during ‘The Purge Precept’ mission in The War Within after failing it previously. 
  • Fixed Kuva Guardians getting stunlocked by Volt’s Overload while they are still armed. 
  • Fixed a controller issue where the Power Menu would get stuck when using Transference to return to your Warframe. 
  • Fixed enemies continuing to spawn after defending the console in the Kuva Fortress mission in The War Within quest. 

In other news: Chocolate Rations has been raised to 20 grams from last week's 30 grams.

14 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Still no Platinum Hair not visible in Profile page fix ?

Its a Bug isolated to Warframe running on steam, i don't get the issue when looking at plat hair on other operators then again i've not heard anyone else running non-steam warframe getting this bug, i might be wrong but i'm under the presumption this is isolated to steam warframe only currently

Thank god the genetic code thing was fixed. However, if the alerts are going to be as rare as they are, shouldn't they be 10 genetic codes rather than 5? Players are given 1 whole Kubrow egg from the Kubrow alerts, why not a full cat from these alerts? I'd figure they'd be just as common.

Please devs release a pack with accesories only, 80% of active players have already those frames and weapons, keep in mind that u offer accesories only in normal prime access sooo why not do the same here, 35 o 40 bucks will be nice, and u could get a great income there, that can help u to improve more the game.... 

I'm really grateful for unsealing the prime vault!

And just wanted to ask, when are You going to fix Corpus excavation missions? On Pluto, Europa, etc. There's just NO SPAWNS. It seems taking an elevator gets all enemies stuck on the first floor. Can't farm relics for Ember and Frost primes. 

Heard this was an issue since the beginning, and is not fixed yet.

Kala-Azar defense mission on Eris isn't rewarding relics when you leave the mission since the unvaulting update. Tested on multiple occasions up to wave 10. I've gotten relics at both wave 5 and 10 and then opt to leave the mission and the relics are gone from the mission summary window and they don't appear in the Relic Refinement station either.

Thanks for looking into this. Kala-Azar is my favourite spot to farm Neo Relics solo :sadcry: