Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My personal Exp. of Unvaulted Drops (w/ Tips)

(XBOX)Drellax

After playing for a long time (Time to move the legs) here my full in depth detail for those who either want another players exp. or just want to get those unvaulted Frames (#TeamEmber)

I can Confirm that Axi e1, Lith g1, Neo s5 and Meso f2 are relics for the new Unvaulted

I am not responsible for you not getting Relics for the Specific Warframe items located within said Relics, this is after a collective 7 hour playing session with average drops being set to 10 runs of a single mission.

Average drops = 10 Test Rounds (with set parameters)

User Reply Knowledge (MUST READ FIRST)

Spoiler

Calvyr Says: (Thank You Calvyr)

I can advise that currently you should avoid Hydron (Sedna) and Stofler (Lua), as they appear to not be rewarding any of the relics that should be coming from completing 5, 10, 15, etc. waves. I've experienced this on both nodes, and have seen many reports of the same.

ChuckMaverick's Tactic (A lot better than mine)

Lith G1: Orokin Derelict Defense

Has almost 50% higher drop chance than Augustus, Mars and drops on rotation A, not B, so you can just do 10 waves for two chances then extract and repeat.

Meso F2: Io, Jupiter (Corpus) or Helene, Saturn (Grineer) [Defense]

Drops on rotation A, so again you can just run 10 waves and extract. There are no excavation missions on Jupiter or Saturn.

Neo S5 and Axi E1: Zabala, Eris [Dark Sector Survival]

Neo S5 drops on rotation B, Axi E1 drops on rotation C, both with higher drop rates than Hieracon (Neo S5 is more than twice as likely to drop in Zabala).

Axi (e1)

Run Zabala on Eris, until minute 20, go about 10 times, do whatever slova, frost, or WOF Ember you need, just get to twenty to get full drop table (a,a,b,c. unless Changed)

Average drops : 5-7 per ten runs 

Neo (s5)

Sechura, or Hieracon, Pluto (Heir being the most commonly used between the two) Recommend 2500 Cryotic (25 Full Excavator runs) or 20 Waves if on Sechura

Average drops: 4-5 if lucky, this one was strangely the hardest for me to get.

Meso (f2)

Any Low level Excavate or Def. (I recommend a Jupiter or Saturn Defense) 2500 Cry or 25 Waves, or Occasionally on Hieracon, but kinda rare for me.

Average drops: depending on map (I used three, 1 on Jupiter, 1 Saturn, 1 Neptune) anywhere from 3-12

Lith (g1)

Run Augustus Mars, 2500 Cryotic, this one is the most common of the four relics with every other 3 (like 3 Complete Excavator Rotations) being a Lith Relic, with 1/3 Being the g1 relic.

I got 25 total relics, with 15 of them being the g1 Lith relic

Feel Free to add anything worthwhile or interesting, again this was my own test, not any other gathered player data, I just joined randoms until I got off for a break. So far I havent used my relics, I need Traces to get them up to rads.

-Drellax (Xbox)

Edited by (XB1)Drellax
AXI Rewrite

I can advise that currently you should avoid Hydron (Sedna) and Stofle (Lua)r, as they appear to not be rewarding any of the relics that should be coming from completing 5, 10, 15, etc. waves. I've experienced this on both nodes, and have seen many reports of the same.

Edited by Calvyr

Just now, Calvyr said:

I can advise that currently you should avoid Hydron and Stofler, as they appear to not be rewarding any of the relics that should be coming from completing 5, 10, 15, etc. waves.

Ill Revise the post with this, thank you. Ill include your contribution.

My suggestions for farming locations:

Has almost 50% higher drop chance than Augustus, Mars and drops on rotation A, not B, so you can just do 10 waves for two chances then extract and repeat.

Drops on rotation A, so again you can just run 10 waves and extract. There are no excavation missions on Jupiter or Saturn.

Neo S5 drops on rotation B, Axi E1 drops on rotation C, both with higher drop rates than Hieracon (Neo S5 is more than twice as likely to drop in Zabala).

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

My suggestions for farming locations:

Hmm, I need to revise my claim of Excavations on jupiter/saturn, im a bit tired, thank you for the clarifications, ill edit that, and thank you for the contributions, I do really appreciate it, ill keep these in mind when i do a full re-edit of the post with new data, i only did what randoms did, i didn't get a choice. Hieracon has been a 4 stones 1 bird node for the longest time (Back when Fusion Cores were a thing, you could get junk mods, cores, Xp and Credits per excavate mission.) And its a popular pick. but these will come in handy. Thank you!

A bit more info regarding the Zabala vs Hieracon choice:

Rotation B for Hieracon has more than a 50% chance to drop a mod instead of a Neo relic, Zabala is 100% Neo relics.

Rotation C for Hieracon has six cheap mods that can drop as well as Axi relics, Zabala has only one (Life Strike).

On the plus side for Hieracon, it's an excavation instead of a survival, so you get through the rotations faster.

Also, from the info I'm looking at, Sechura doesn't drop Axi relics at all.

3 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Xini's not bad at all for the Neo S5, it even drops on rotation A with quite a good chance.

However Xini doesn't drop the Axi E1 at all.

Just had only 3-4 runs last night as it was already late midnight for me had to get up early for office today, so can't confirm but I've always found XINI a decent place for farming any type of NEO & XINI relics. Lets see, I'll give a few shots after I get back home from office then will sure update you guys. But relic drop frequency is more consistent in Xini than anywhere else.

5 minutes ago, AhmadIvu said:

Just had only 3-4 runs last night as it was already late midnight for me had to get up early for office today, so can't confirm but I've always found XINI a decent place for farming any type of NEO & XINI relics. Lets see, I'll give a few shots after I get back home from office then will sure update you guys. But relic drop frequency is more consistent in Xini than anywhere else.

Best of luck, but from looking at 'that which cannot be named on the forum', Axi E1 doesn't drop in Xini, so you'll need to go somewhere else for that.

Edit: I don't even need to be that coy, just look at the 'drop sources' for Axi E1 in your codex, Xini isn't on the list.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

11 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

*Taking notes intensifies*

15 hours ago, SpezzioLegacy said:

*opens up notepad*
*furiously takes notes [2]*

15 hours ago, (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk said:

*Furiously takes notes* 

*Post Updating Intensifies* *Internal Screaming *Furious Data Collecting*

• 3 weeks later...
On 7.12.2016 at 5:20 AM, (Xbox One)Drellax said:

Hmm, I need to revise my claim of Excavations on jupiter/saturn, im a bit tired, thank you for the clarifications, ill edit that, and thank you for the contributions, I do really appreciate it, ill keep these in mind when i do a full re-edit of the post with new data, i only did what randoms did, i didn't get a choice. Hieracon has been a 4 stones 1 bird node for the longest time (Back when Fusion Cores were a thing, you could get junk mods, cores, Xp and Credits per excavate mission.) And its a popular pick. but these will come in handy. Thank you!

the only way to make Excavations for Meso f2 is europe valefor. You can see it on the relic Codex. But I dont know the dropchances 

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk