The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite Warframe, and why?

Jackviator

1. Trinity. One of the best designs, best utility and versatility. Lack of dd buffs is compensated by ability of insta-channeling melee weapons without any risk of getting out of energy. EV is wanted in almost any party in almost any mission. Bless is more fun to play, very good for solo play. Was my 2nd frame after excal, and I unlocked 1/2 map with it.

2. Banshee. Great utility and versatility. 4/4 useful powers. Huge damage capabilities, party buffs, one of the best cc's in game.

3. Mag. Incredably fun and rewarding.:-)

So hard to chose, but when it's time to do sorties my favorite frames is:

Ivara - stealth queen (but she is so slow)

Wukong -just can't die (of course you would need safe place to turn off and on defy)

Nyx - master of CC (eximus stronghold defence is joke to her)

Valkyr.  Probably will always be her too.  Unless DE some how makes something even more delicious than her.  And believe me they've been getting there.  I'm really in love with both titania and inaros.  I like valkyr because she's a brawler.  In hero based games I tend to go with the squishy but super high damaging person usually sneaky (screw mages though) or someone who is meant to take damage but can dish it right back.

I also like valkyr because of the lore around her.  

Excalibur has been my favourite for a while but only after MR 16 cause that's when my mod selection became substantial enough to make up for excal's shortfall(or any frame's shortfall actually). 

I liked his look mostly, his ability set and stats are just the icing on the cake.

If you would have asked me 2 years ago I would have said that Rhino, Nyx, or Valkyr are my favorites but now Excalibur, Volt, and either Frost or Nova are in my top 3. I like most frames in the game except maybe Limbo for different reasons and different playstyles but those stick out to me the most.  

Nova full efficiency and max range so that I can teleport AFK people to death.

Nova fast/slow, just SOOOO usefull to the team.

Mirage Simulor, just SOOOO hated.

Ember WoF max range / efficiency, just SOOOO "talk with clanmates while 75% of damages".

Loki and Ivara for the invisibility, cause invisibility is a bit OP.

(So does Naramon with any frame then).

And finally, Atlas full efficiency and range to be a real Vegeta.

Edited by Charlitoooo
But with seriousness

Volt, perfect for any situation, and i love going fast. all his abilities are quick to cast and even quicker to take effect, and he's the perfect frame to use to complement all your weapons equally. nothing more fun than charging at enemies and grenade jumping over them with the tonkor

Vauban and Vauban Prime. The fact I can play regular Vauban and be a spaceman or Prime and be an elagant lord is awesome. I use all of his abilities (Even his first just because I like sticking them to a melee frame and get a bit of bonus damage)

Tripwire is also hilarious on any defense mission. I love seeing an entire line just fall one after another.

I started with Loki (when he was a starter frame), then Loki Prime.  

Got bored of him because he is too op, so I took vauban. Got bored because of bastilla's annoying bugs against flying units.

So I took Chroma. I fell in love with him. He never fails.

Now I'm trying Frost because in RPG games, I always want to be a wizard, not a tank.  

I will probably main Frost when I get used to his playstyle (no dying in lvl 100+ missions).  Im waiting for Limbo's rework too. My wizard frame will be: Frost or Limbo.

Best frames for me: Loki, Chroma, Valkyr, Nova, Frost, Trinity.

Edited by ArionLightning

I'm surprised no one has said Hydroid. 

With a max duration build and minimum range, you can constantly lock down areas with cheap 1 and 4 spam, heal yourself and allies with your pool and instantly travel miles with a pimped out 2. Granted he isn't the most survivable of frames but that adds to the difficulty and appeal of him. 

Aesthetics wise, Hydroid looks most like a samurai with large thigh armor sections. Such an awesome frame. 

I've always liked Rhino's versatile, no-S#&$s-given play style and discovering his charge and skin augments made him all the better to me, especially after the charge change to range-based left me needing a reason to charge again (zoom zoom duration charge was the best).  He is my spirit animal.

That said, I'm always looking for new ways to play frames, and I get great joy out of frames like Oberon, Mesa, Mag, Nyx, Chroma, Loki, Frost, etc...  

There are still a lot of frames I play almost solely for utilitarian reasons, though I still find myself revisiting them experimentally to try and make them fun and exciting (shred Vauban build, anyone?).

20 hours ago, VforMyVendetta said:

Excalibur

Ok that's a cool pic and all, good fashion and whatnot, but I'd like to request you edit the image into a spoiler box or something, and label it as "TWW spoiler." 

Not everyone has completed TWW yet, esp not on consoles, and I didn't tag the thread with Spoilers.