Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 days farming for 1 mod and nothing

-Oni-Bushido-

13 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

With being able to trade for plat, I see everything as a sort of "token system". If anything is too hard for me to grind, I just buy it. 

I make enough for most mods by just selling 2 syndicate weapons a week.

that is exactly what i do... sell something u dont need buy what u need...

On 07.12.2016 at 7:45 PM, Z_Caronte_Z said:

I've been farming only for Condition overload 4 days already in Ofelia, Uranus, and I'm talking about 40min survivals each run.

If you farmed for 4 days you should have noticed that after 10 minutes there are barely any butchers around. If you really want to farm it without using transmurstion or trading - try leaving after 10 minutes each time. Oh, and use Nekros with some slash based weapon which can cut corpses.

Your chances are still really really low (3% for just a mod drop and less then 1% for exactly mod you want after that) but first 10 minutes will at least compensate for that with high spawn rate of butchers.

19 hours ago, ograzzt said:

If you farmed for 4 days you should have noticed that after 10 minutes there are barely any butchers around. If you really want to farm it without using transmurstion or trading - try leaving after 10 minutes each time. Oh, and use Nekros with some slash based weapon which can cut corpses.

Your chances are still really really low (3% for just a mod drop and less then 1% for exactly mod you want after that) but first 10 minutes will at least compensate for that with high spawn rate of butchers.

Butchers keep spawning in hordes after 20-35 min, i stayed there for 45/50/60 min on 3 games and they became rare after those points(didn't get crap during those either, but it was fun how we did it)

On 12/7/2016 at 9:50 AM, Z_Caronte_Z said:

I repeat: "for the real sl..oops xD; "eyes that don't see, heart that won't feel"

So dont watch that part of the video but when recieving something like this aka being sponsored to create and promote content regarding a product(whether that product costs money or is free) it is a requirement that it be included in the video by the FTC which while an American entity(USA American) the laws and guidelines set by them is what youtube/google require all content creators no matter where they are to abide by. Its part of the whole transparent disclosure thing. 

9 hours ago, Alanthier said:

Butchers keep spawning in hordes after 20-35 min, i stayed there for 45/50/60 min on 3 games and they became rare after those points(didn't get crap during those either, but it was fun how we did it)

Depends on your definition of hordes. Yes, they still spawn, but not even close to how often they spawn on first 5-10 minutes.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)thedarkness1962 said:

So dont watch that part of the video but when recieving something like this aka being sponsored to create and promote content regarding a product(whether that product costs money or is free) it is a requirement that it be included in the video by the FTC which while an American entity(USA American) the laws and guidelines set by them is what youtube/google require all content creators no matter where they are to abide by. Its part of the whole transparent disclosure thing. 

I doubt that's the reason. Most game ToRs specifically state that no in-game assets have any real world value, so giving those out wouldn't count as sponsorship.

I also don't recall many review videos specifically stating that they have received the review copy of the game for free, despite that being the case for most well known game reviewers.

Strange we don't have drop booster for mods, parts and bps. I think almost all mmos have some items (bought with real money mostly) that boost drop chances for gear and rare items. Why we have only resource drop boosters?

It may sound cynical, but all online games work like this: if you want to farm less -  pay

Edited by Hesyol

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

FTFY, and in the process may have answered your question.

Almost all free-to-play games have pay-to-win options. And Warframe is no exception. We have affinity and resource boosters and we can just buy primes for money if we don't want to farm them. So no, I still don't understand why we can't have another type of booster

34 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

shame you don't have my luck: I got Vermillion Storm twice today just farming Kuva...

either vermillion storm and astral twilight are more common than the orvius parts since the siphons came out. their value went down to 5pl in european server xD

Just now, Z_Caronte_Z said:

either vermillion storm and astral twilight are more common than the orvius parts since the siphons came out. their value went down to 5pl in european server xD

The same happened to those wondeful mobility mods (toxic flight, ice spring,etc.) ive got a few dozens of each, counting the stances and mob mods.