The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff sortie rewards please

p3z1

1 minute ago, Insizer said:

I'd prefer they just remove the crap like nitain from the sortie tables. It has no place being there, and is a damn near insult when you do get it.

when there is literally no other place to farm it unless u count sab caches with miniscule chance of getting even 1

insult? far from it

9 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

when there is literally no other place to farm it unless u count sab caches with miniscule chance of getting even 1

insult? far from it

How about the regular alerts that feature them? There are 4 a day... That's where you always get them from.

I have 50+ nitain , and I don't play all day, everyday. I just play when a nitain alert will show up. It is a huge insult.

DE introduced them as a sortie reward because "not enough people have a lot of them", and so instead of doing the most common sense thing like increasing the chance to get them from sabotages to something like 10% at least, increase the frequency of the regular alerts, and/or have one or two extra alerts that appear everyday, but at random times; they opted to make it so that people who have completed the basically the whole star map (and most likely have already made what they want out of the things that require nitain) get more nitain which they will never use. I'd rather get a forma, at least those have more of a use than as a building material for like 3 things.

Btw, I like the idea of calling them tomatoes.

Edited by Insizer

22 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Yeah, gonna make this short, because I already made a sortie rant before.

Look at this image:

yxuo33x.jpg

Invasions give BUILT Tomatoes, but sorties give Tomato BPs only.

Tell me which is harder to run?

You're gonna get invasions nerfed. Seriously.

21 minutes ago, Insizer said:

I'd prefer they just remove the crap like nitain from the sortie tables. It has no place being there, and is a damn near insult when you do get it.

Worst part is that they will "justify" it by making the next frame cost several Nitain... :(

2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

You're gonna get invasions nerfed. Seriously.

Invasions WERE nerfed already. Patch notes say buffed chances of rewarding "event" weapon parts, I've yet to see one after the update.

11 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Invasions WERE nerfed already. Patch notes say buffed chances of rewarding "event" weapon parts, I've yet to see one after the update.

I've seen dera stock and latron W stock, but comparing the exilus adapter to sortie rewards isnt gonna get the sorties buffed, it will get the invasions changed to BP's. DE's done it so many times...

3 minutes ago, Shalath said:

I'm not as far as sorties myself but one of my clan-mates is constantly moaning about poor sortie rewards.

After the TWW update, the reward table was decent, the problem is that the table was like 75% 2000 endo, 15% riven mod, and 10% everything else combined. So they lowered the chance to 2000 endo, but added garbage like nitain and such into it.

As far as I'm concerned the tables are worse because I have no need for nitain (and haven't had a need after I made Wukong, maybe one or two weapons, and later Vauban Prime), but have a need for endo and like to collect it (and refuse to pay Maroo for her to take my ayatan stuffs, srly wtf). 

11 hours ago, Skaleek said:

I've seen dera stock and latron W stock, but comparing the exilus adapter to sortie rewards isnt gonna get the sorties buffed, it will get the invasions changed to BP's. DE's done it so many times...

A man can dream, or at least wish for the better result.

But eh, you may be right.