Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd love a Syndicate War event or something

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

38 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Bunch of degraded genetically decaying grineer losers and assassin wanna-be suckers who gang up with knives upon a tied up butcher? Know why red veil use weapons with strings? 'cos they are sissies who get knocked down by a firearm recoil.

Now having capitalism guys as allies, who's left? Hippie arbiters playing their lunaros (who obviously suck at fighting and read too much Tolstoi) and a bunch of misfits who got turned into cephalons? Hardly any match for the fine distilled humanity of New Loka.

Oh. I'm sorry. does the perrin have the best bow in the game now? oh, they don't have the best shotgun either, not even the best pistol OR the best stealth melee? wow. explain to me how this is even a competition.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)TheANSER-42 said:

Oh. I'm sorry. does the perrin have the best bow in the game now?

As long as meridian are rotting grineer freaks with degraded genes and missing bodyparts, as long as veil are a bunch of cowards teaming up with knives upon a tied unarmed butcher and as long as arbiters are lunaro playing sissies, it matters very little what weapons they wield, you could come up and shoryuken one of those whimps and the rest will run in terror.

Edited by SeaUrchins

5 hours ago, jjadned said:

Ya like what does a grinner like military unit have to do with a cult wanting to purify the world?

The Red's want to hit the reset button. They want to more or less want to take the system back to the days before the Grineer, Corpus and Orokin messed everything up. The Red's are working with Steel because the colonies and their people are key to accomplishing the Red's goal. Also, you could say the Red's hold Steel in high regard because they are the only ones fighting to save the colonies. 

7 minutes ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

The Red's want to hit the reset button. They want to more or less want to take the system back to the days before the Grineer, Corpus and Orokin messed everything up. The Red's are working with Steel because the colonies and their people are key to accomplishing the Red's goal. Also, you could say the Red's hold Steel in high regard because they are the only ones fighting to save the colonies. 

But why does red hate hexius and suda? 

22 minutes ago, jjadned said:

But why does red hate hexius and suda? 

With Hexius it probably comes down to the fact that the Red's want to fight alongside the Tenno to reset everything while Hexius wants the Tenno to become more than simple warriors fighting for a cause. With Suda, it's probably because the Red's want everything to do with the Orokin (besides the Tenno), Corpus and non-Steel Grineer to be erased. Hitting the reset button would of course leave massive holes in Suda's knowledge base.  

Red Veil and steel meridian are often regarded as a "sword and shield": the Meridian acts as the shield, protecting colonies using defected Grineer soldiers, while Red Veil are the Sword, using their skills as assassins and covert operatives to eliminate those who would pose a threat to meridian and it's colonies. I've been with every syndicate, but I'd say Red Veil is my true calling: they have the best colours, most edginess and they get things done. Red Veil is a badass name as well.

Oooooooh all the possibilities...

Like an Invasion, two syndicates fighting each other instead of the usual Grineer vs Corpus vs Infested 

Or a bigger scale type of invasion; "capturing" a node but it's an event and we have a whole week to try and dominate it. 

Or a storyline-ish thing, again for the lore

I'd like to see this happen!

17 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Meridian are cool coz they are clem and they rejected Grineer. 

Grakata!

No, seriously, I want Vaykor Twin Grakata.

Or just Vaykor Grakata.

Perin sequence only remind me of Darvo,  Orokin and Corpus. All greedy and they are still the same as oroginal faction  unlike meridan

Yeah, they may think peace is better for business but other than that they are still Corpus and still serve Profit.

Red veil are a bunch of gangster wanabees as they torture a lvl 1 butcher and they want to purfie the world with fire. even ember is smarter then that

Veil is bunch of weirdos. They and Hexis are only syndicates whose agendas I can't figure out.

And new loka are nazis that wanted to bring earth back so they can rule it for themselves 

They aren't nazis, they are eco terrorists. Not that I like them but Orokin are closest to space nazi

We'd get weapons based on our syndicates. Steel meridian would get a nice new sword and shield, veil will get some form of dagger that is going to be OP with covert lethality, suda will get some sweet credit launcher, suda will get a weapon with some unique mechanic, loka will get the strongest weapon and arbiters will get a boltor on a stick. literally a boltor with a stick in the barrel. It will be a hammer. 

20 hours ago, Ailissa said:

No, no, no, no, no, no.

PvP is the least played aspect in this game because most of us hate it.

Why would you want an event only 1% of the population would bother with?

Not to mention the rage it would bring if they tried to do a PvP only event. 

Where did I say I wanted that? I'm just pointing out that if something like that happens it might involve PvP due to the nature of Syndicates. Most people represent 3 syndicates which are rivals to the other 3 in some fashion, so its only logical that people would fight each other to represent their syndicates and help crown a Syndicate champ.  

It can not and I mean can NOT b a pvp event. also the war thing will gt in the way of more FRames. like the bard frame.  and other new frames, and new primes. new weapons, a lot of new shinnies... also it will cause a literal explosion of salt and hate and such on the forums depending on the rewards.either way.

I do again say this is a bad idea due to the backlash it has , even more so if you get do something like factions will be removed or something.   Also I am pretty sure the Lotus would NOT allow that to happen or allow the tenno to be dragged in.... 

Imgaine if they tried to, and space mom gets pissed.... well good bye every faction pretty much. 

I thought the reason this hasn't happened (openly) is because the Lotus/Tenno make them play nice? The last thing the syndicates want is to start something and inadvertently threaten our interests lest we turn them into a fine red mist.

12 minutes ago, Duavey said:

I thought the reason this hasn't happened (openly) is because the Lotus/Tenno make them play nice? The last thing the syndicates want is to start something and inadvertently threaten our interests lest we turn them into a fine red mist.

Yeah but I see as the lotus does it with the threat of, hey play nice or I sic the tenno on you.