Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who likes Ordis?

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

I would says he's quite grown on me. I can find him funny or amusing. His Grieneer joke about their intelligence, I don't find the joke itself very funny but because it's Ordis is the one saying it. 

I want more Ordis lines... :sadcry:

It seems he really cares for the player and maybe to say he can be a bit pessimistic about the player abandoning him just like the players mods.  

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

I thought he was funny at first. 

Annoying after a while. 

Endearing and a little tragic after the Cephalon Fragments.

Now I just put up with him, and put him at about 60-75% volume, enough that I can hear him if I listen, or tune him out if I'm working on something else. 

Edited by Gelkor

"Who's in control now suckers? ...Er, uh, security override engaged" - Last week I just stood still in a mission for 2 minutes because I couldn't stop laughing at this one, it was the first time I saw anyone use the liset support.

I thought he was boring for a time, but then he went silent for a long time and when he came back I realized the ship wasn't the same without him.

In first few hours it was fun...then i needed to mute that bugger to stay sane.
If somebody IRL was that annoying like him every day, i would slit his throat for sure and live happy for the rest of my life.
I would quit WF long ago if there were no way to turn ordis off.