Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Y'all ever get these players?

Night4ce

5 hours ago, puciate said:

Oh yes, i got hated for playing slownova on sortie, i got hated for playing trinity but not. being. true. EV.... (dont bless i, cant see! why are you not blessing?! need regen! YOU ARE NOT TRU EV!!!)

I got hated for hitting a timer though it wasn't me. 

Oh! one guy started shouting he'll report me to DE because the alarm went on on a spy sortie. 

I prefer playing any survival and defense without a slow nova, sortie or not - however, I haven't met a single nova who didn't stop spamming MP after I've asked them to do so.

As a frequent trinity player (max duration of course) I also get hate, but I've become really good at ignoring people under 3 seconds. (But I don't forget their name until the end of the mission - with the ignore there comes a free place on the no-revive list)

Oh i got one:

i was doing this defense on....mars i think it was? And this limbo kept putting me in the rift.

he kept complaining every time i rolled out.

"dude it's for energy!"

okay, bro, if i want energy, i'll tell ya....just cuz you sit 6 feet away doesn't mean im mute.

lesson for that day? Never let my brother play limbo on low level defense.

Well, some weeks ago I was doing a mobile defense sortie and I entered a squad of 3 people playing together, they were completely silent up until the end of the mission. Apparently one dude was mighty mad because I "leeched" by not killing many enemies (he was running around killing everyone while the others were stalling with frost and me with Nyx spamming 3). Apparently to him the best course of action in a mobile defense sortie is killing everything and everyone should follow his lead... Well he called me in all the ways he could possibly imagine and I decided to change group for the sortie.

After 15 minutes one of his teammates messaged me that he's very sorry and that his friend is a bit of an embarassment, at which I was unsure what to answer... So I just said it's ok.  :/

Those people are still rare and very nice people are way more than them but I honestly see the number of unreasonable raging players increasing fast.

we had a great one on a Herricon run today. "you guys are high level but play like rank ones" then starts throwing a whole bunch of insults. -no one had gone down, (until convo started getting heated and people stopped to type, rather than play haha) no one had let the excavators die, we where walking through it.  someones low ranked dog kept falling over, which he might have mistook for a player? I really don't know

The other two players and I, decided to leave at 600 excavation because this guy was complaining, He was a rank 30 ash and got like 60 kills whist the rest of us had 300+ at the end. 

On the contrary, almost every team that I've been on has been positive when we talk. Usually the worst I see is a Frost who is horrible at placing their snowglobe or get an "lol a zephyr". But I haven't actually seen a person rage in a long time, and I haven't been in a run that went badly since the one hour infested mission tactical alert. When someone goes down they usually only blame the mob, or themselves instead of the group.

2 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I see such things happening quite often as well.

"Ooooooh, look at that awesome BROBERON!"

I've seen that as well, the funny thing is that Oberon isn't all that bad either. Oberon has pretty okay offense, healing, and CC, while he doesn't specialize in any of them he's a pretty good all around Warframe.

Just now, Esorono said:

I've seen that as well, the funny thing is that Oberon isn't all that bad either. Oberon has pretty okay offense, healing, and CC, while he doesn't specialize in any of them he's a pretty good all around Warframe.

Yeah, a lot of the time the trash talkers don't perform half as well as their victims. :3

20 hours ago, MrPanagoo said:

Never happend to me. Strangely. (Or else I didn't even remeber)

The type of player that isn't "nice" that I got is the "hipster".

Guys that say "Wow a mirage with simulor again" and then proceed to quits or "F*cking ember everywhere" and quits.

And I'm just here sitting like : You okay mate?

Not sure you can call them the "hipster" because i do encounter an ember and a mirage with simulor in every pub game i play because internet builds are a thing for this community and simulor mirage is literally the most annoying thing warframe has ever done; and i played when there were stamina bars among other annoyances.....tho that doesnt mean *@##$ at the player who wants to use it, tho they are well eithin their rights to leave the squad. Its a vidro game.

Yeah. I got yelled at by a post-rework Saryn when I was a newer player for playing Trinity without over 200% range, ugh.

... Also got yelled at in a Grineer Interception Sortie for putting snowglobes on points, because it 'slowed the enemies down' and 'made the waves take longer'. They immediately ragequit and host-disconnected.

Someone must've failed to wonder why a defense could have four objectives.

Edited by PhoenixFury

I use Ember to farm focus but I mean I understand the limits of her powers and mostly rely on the 100% chance to knock down enemies so I can do a melee finisher on them. I don't think this is what you were saying but not all players who use WOF Ember are bad and noobs.

On 12/15/2016 at 9:44 AM, Ex09 said:

People rage about their own stupidity. It cringes me every time.

Never ever discuss with idiots, they take you down to their level and win in experience....when you think of the average idiot, you'll realize that most of what you find are waaaay beyond it...

Never really had many problems with toxic players at all and I'm 700 hours into the game.

League is considerably more toxic than this - ranked was a cesspool and that cesspool leaked occasionally even into normal games. Couldn't really get away from people being horrible.

Any time I was called out by people here, it was because I was doing something really dumb. For example;

- Signing up to do EV Trinity in Berehynia - but I didn't have the right mods for low duration Energy Vampire, so I was screwing over my Banshee teammate's DPS.

- That one time I did a Spy Sortie on Earth, confident I'd blitz it - but I didn't realise it had completely different Spy rooms from other tilesets so I wiped the mission. I deserved to be called a dumbass that time.

Other than that, no negative experiences at all. Warframe players tend to be rather friendly all things considered.

On 12/15/2016 at 0:29 AM, Night4ce said:

Example: Sortie #2 a few days ago. Corpus survival eximus... A Ember joins my squad randomly.. Starts WOF and running around.. I literally watch him aim-glide into a group of hell in the form of 3 nullies, a few techs and sapping Ospreys everywhere... He goes down in a blink and starts raging in chat he hit a skill and should have killed them all(nullie bubble canceled that), game is a bunch of BS, revive me you ****ots.. Nothing I could do against that army in 15 seconds to save him.. he wasn't even shooting while he was down in there or anything to make it easier.. After his inevitable death he continued to insult the rest of the squad for his screw ups and deaths..... That was just 1 instance I've had.. I feel like a magnet for these players recently and I don't let it get to me, but I worry about other players and newcomers.. Do y'all get these too?

I had played many missions where other players would "rush" the mission while leaving other squad members behind. Eventually they will be knocked down and ask for assistance..... then die.

[ If players are so eager to rush missions without support, then they shouldn't expect any support to "magically" appear too. ] 

Some players just don't understand the value of their Squad members.