Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best anti corpus frames/weps?

(XBOX)Knight Raime

Question

9 answers to this question

mag has a reputation for being able to stomp the corpus. Saryn is another good choice.

Volt prime is my personal choice, but a valkyr can also work for popping nullifiers.(just make sure you don't use hysteria the corpus can kill you so fast if you use hysteria.)

the  thing about corpus is the nullifiers so you want to either try and melee nullifiers to one  shot them or bring a high rate of fire weapon (akstilleto prime) to pop them.

bringing a low range frost  can be useful since if any nullifier  touches his globe the entire thing pops.

Ice chroma, Frost, banshee (aoe stuns plus sonar), Rage Inaros, mag is still decent. Fatal teleport ash (bladestorm the flying bastards), saryn is useful as her spores bypass shields. Nyx OFC.

And then any weapon built for magnetic 

Edit, magnetic supra with the suda mod for it is amazing

Edited by Zhoyzu

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

as title states.  Struggling against corpus in sorties.  I know the general ones like slova and I do have an anti scaling excal setup.

A properly set up Valkyr or Inaros and a Gas/Magnetic Ignis, punch optional... Jat Kittag with Vulcan Blitz is great for scattering crowds, too.

Unless there is overabundance of combas, on-self abilities should serve you well as long as you can stay out of bubbles. Zephyr, Mesa, loki, Chroma are few good examples. Ignis is excellent weapon which can deal with even stacked bubbles easily. And get hard hitting weapon with corrosive for bursas if they pose trouble!

Frames that generally have, but don't completely rely on CC to survive work well.

Volt, Mesa, Chroma, Rhino, Trinity,

AoE weapons... all AoE weapons with Corpus. Simulor is one of my go-to.

Edited by Xzorn