Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards Updates: Thank You!

owendawgx

Gotta disagree sorry, today I got a resource drop chance booster after the excruciating pain of an infested spy, that toxin aura.. Yeah, I'm as salty as the sea right now. It is good they finally removed nitain, but the forma and lenses are still there and a resource booster might as well be nitain instead. Or maybe, no reward at all? Wouldn't make much difference IMO.

It should be 4k endo, riven mod, built exilus adapter not blueprint, leg core or potatoes. The booster, forma and all lenses should be removed.

It is good they listen to the community, but sometimes I feel they use it to spite us as well

Edited by SpiralViper

So, sitting at MR22 with nothing left to level and my cargo hold groaning from all the stuff I've pressed into it ... xp and resource boosters do what for me, again?

At least Nitain rewards would help me towards instantly building some new stuff in the future, but the boosters can't be stored for later use, can they?

Nice to see the built Exilus as a reward, true, but to me a three day booster is worth LESS than the Nitain.

They were good changes, can't say they haven't improved the rewards system. 

But, 2k Endo is still the most common reward and I feel like we won't be able to choose our Riven type, adding a not her layer of RNG to an already heavily based on system. 

At least, with the Survival change the time needed to complete a Sortie is quite low now, even in the worst case scenario. 

And this is how DE win.

They slightly change something and *poof* everybody is happy even though the main issue is still there.

The sortie is still an "endgame feature" that rewards close to nothing "endgame worthy".

And it's still filled with RNG.

Oh and while i'm here, I better link this

Next time they'll introduce another bunch of stupid things again and when they'll partially tweak some of them, people will be happy, again. (look at nullifiers)

Edited by Trichouette

I'm happy with the changes. They aren't perfect, but they're a definite improvement. I still think that the Forma should either be a 3-pack or removed, but I won't complain about lenses since I'm still grinding focus, so I can actually use them. As for the resource boosters that people are complaining about, have you forgotten that those work on Kuva? I'll happily take double Kuva drops. And changing the Exilus Adapter blueprint to a built Adapter, well that's exactly what I said they should do with that. Like I said, they aren't perfect, but you cannot deny that they're better than they were.

Thank you, DE, for listening to the community and working to improve the reward tables. Even if not everyone appreciates it, trust that there are many that do appreciate your efforts.

Edited by Calvyr

1 hour ago, owendawgx said:

No sarcasm, no complaints, just a heartfelt thank you for these changes. I think it's important to praise the positive changes made in the game, and this is definitely one of them. 

Same here.

They also changed sortie interception (from 1000 to 500) and sortie survial length (from 15min to 10min) for the better. And most important nullifier only create their bubble when the alarm is on. All these changes make sorties less of a chore but still a decent challenge.

I am really happy with these changes!

With shotgun and pistol riven mods on the way I hope there is a new system to obtain rivens. I like the changes to sortie rewards. 3 day boosters are pretty good for most players and fully built exilus mods aren't ironic punishment. I am dying for a boar or sobek riven personally.

It would be nice for a another way to obtain rivens as they are certainly NOT common sortie rewards. At the minute I have no reason to farm Kuva.   

3 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

So, sitting at MR22 with nothing left to level and my cargo hold groaning from all the stuff I've pressed into it ... xp and resource boosters do what for me, again?

At least Nitain rewards would help me towards instantly building some new stuff in the future, but the boosters can't be stored for later use, can they?

Nice to see the built Exilus as a reward, true, but to me a three day booster is worth LESS than the Nitain.

If you have unneeded items, you can donate to my enterprise.

Now the lenses has become the issue as they have started to show up just like 2K endos do. DE must understand that there is something wrong with the sortie rewarding mechanism which seriously needs a look up. There are a few things in my head which I want to share goes down below:

> Please for the love of GOD remove the 2K endos from all sortie seasons for the lifetime of warframe, instead add your already planned special type ayatan sculpture which will surely help players get the endos you intend to help them with. With this change you will also get the chance to remove the 4K endo, well that's completely upto you.

> Please remove the normal lenses as I really want to suggest the same for the greater ones as well and send them to lua SPY & Survival Rot-C mission rewards with a drop chance. > Add forma bundles of 3 replacing a single one (badly hurts when you do all that stuff for a single forma)

> Weapon skins (new) only exclusive to sortie season(s) which will be added as a collection from which players will only get one skin at a time requiring many attempts to complete the collection

> Release a weapon (wraith/vandal/wtevr) limited to sortie only like sheev which you didn't actually gave enough time to the players to farm for (fairly unfair!) or simply release Sheev again for the players to get one more chance to add that to their mastery

> You can also add a very sortie exclusive sekhara/syandana which will not be included with the drop list but work like how rift sizil works for the tac survival alerts (drop chance and not replacing any existing actual reward from the set list when dropped)

> I've a concern for the boosters here, sortie is designed to be an end game content for the hier tier players so its so normal to assume that most of them already have affinity/credit boosters active for a longer period of time and getting another 3 day one will just simply demotivate them from sorties.  Add only resource doubler-drop chance booster here as a replacement or may be something else more useful than boosters at all.

Built Exilus Adapter, Potatoes, Legendary Core stays.

hmmm.....so many words up there aye.....

14 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

It should be 4k endo, riven mod, built exilus adapter not blueprint, leg core or potatoes. The booster, forma and all lenses should be removed.

Personally I don't think the lenses should be removed, I think it would be better if you always got a lens alongside another item, so we always have a place to get lenses and it's much easier to farm for focus.