Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How-to guide: 500-1000 mutagen samples in one mission

Necronamasal

Question

Step 1: Orokin derelict defense go to wave 25

Step 2: bring farm frames as in 2 nekros's, 1 hydroid/atlas, 1 speed nova

Step 3: You will gain around 100-125 mu samples per run (200-250 with a booster which i recommend) 

Step 4: Math time, so if you go along with 3 friends in the same clan that's roughly 500-1000 per run so it will roughly take around 5-6 10-12 runs to get 5k

every run takes around 20min so with a booster its around 2hr and without its around 4hr to gain around 5k

Step 5: if your alone or in a dead clan i recommend rather recruiting others to the clan or joining another. 

So i guess as someone who is loyal to their own clan and friends of which few are super active (they play once a week or so) you are telling me to abandon them for a gun. Great guide...

As much as the dev that answered may claim. Having to force people to farm for immense times on end on a particular set of maps for a single objective is not a good thing for a game :/

Why are you trying to defend DE by providing us these steps? Lol. Has your love for them blinded you? Also, your method's not very effective xD Rather than 25 waves, 20 waves is faster and easier, lol. Your math explanation was terrible also xD 

9 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Better solution-> Simply fixing the broken requirements for Hema

^Spot on! 

Edited by BiomiZ

Yes, I get it, we all want a reduction of the requirements. However, considering the situation, it is a very real possibility that we may not get one. So, an alternative to that as presented here is the only hope for some.

...or just give up on the weapon, it only one in hundreds after all.

7 minutes ago, BiomiZ said:

Why are you trying to defend DE by providing us these steps? Lol. Has your love for them blinded you? Also, your method's not very effective xD Rather than 25 waves, 10 waves is faster and easier, lol. Your math explanation was terrible also xD 

^Spot on! 

He is doing something aside of cry ... show people that is an alternative to just rant in the forum . Not very popular since the "common" player of warframe not know any aside cry at the first sign of difficulty instead of put some effort .

... The first waves have almost non sample drop , not even close to be faster doing runs of 10 ...

1 minute ago, Yagamilight123 said:

He is doing something aside of cry ... show people that is an alternative to just rant in the forum . Not very popular since the "common" player of warframe not know any aside cry at the first sign of difficulty instead of put some effort .

... The first waves have almost non sample drop , not even close to be faster doing runs of 10 ...

1. English.

2. This is not difficult nor challeging, this is grind for the sake of grind.

9 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Yes, I get it, we all want a reduction of the requirements. However, considering the situation, it is a very real possibility that we may not get one. So, an alternative to that as presented here is the only hope for some.

The alternative actually primarily focuses on this order

1.  Get three clanmates, if you don't have three clanmates or are a larger clan with less active members get a new clan, no exceptions.  That's literally 3/4s of the "alternative" here.

2.  A booster, a plat item or a login reward, the fact that a pay for item is considered part of the "alternative" should be enough to highlight why people are requoting so much.

3.  Bring multiple farm frames, cuz you're gonna have to squeeze those numbers.

4.  Go to derelict, which is about the only sound advice on getting more samples that doesn't involve any of the three increasingly questionable options listed above.

5.  DE just actually fixes a jump in numbers that literally went from a ten percent acceptable active clan participation to the entire clan.

Edited by Irorone

16 minutes ago, BiomiZ said:

Why are you trying to defend DE by providing us these steps? Lol. Has your love for them blinded you? Also, your method's not very effective xD Rather than 25 waves, 10 waves is faster and easier, lol. Your math explanation was terrible also xD 

How exactly is 10 waves faster? The enemies count doesn't even come close to what it will be on wave 25. And....easier, really? They should be like lvl 50-60 by wave 25. If that is not easy, then perhaps you should build the standard gear properly and think about new stuff like Hema at a latter time.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

Yeah that ain't gonna work for anything over ghost since the requirements are much higher than 5k.

I'm in a storm clan with 80 members and of that 80 maybe 10 are commonly active we've got about 15 in dead weight and the rest come and go every couple of days so 50k is a bit of a grind for 10 people while the rest trickle in what they can when ever they feel like it.

10 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Then also take into consideration that if DE ever makes Hema a requirement to another weapon then you are essentially screwed by a S#&$ty grind and this is a very really possibility.

Just now, Yagamilight123 said:

Not my language pal , when you can write in 3 languages , then call me for little mistakes in one .  :smile:

Not my problem. You are in an english speaking forum, verse your posts properly.

English is not my native language either.

Edited by Darkwave1098

5 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Not my problem. You are in an english speaking forum, verse your posts properly.

English is not my native language either.

Sorry , i dint know that you have the power to say how i should "write my post" ... return to cry pal , it's the only that you do well .

Edited by Yagamilight123