Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Missing Power?

kyori

Question

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

what. his 2 pulls enemies in then you use your 1

Yes, press 2 and you'll see them gather 'round the campfire.

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

Please go watch dev stream #84 again, the power 2 is different from now.

They did change it somewhat. In the Devstream, enemies would just magically fly to the spot where Rebecca pressed 2 and stay there not moving. In the final product, a tentacle monster spawns where 2 lands, and lots more tentacles shoot out, grab enemies, and pull them in. Enemies also rotate around the ball of flesh, bouncing off each other.

Much more pleasing to the eye I would say.

Edited by PsiWarp

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

and? you act like the animation was set in stone then. that was a teaser which was subject to change.  if you dont like the truth of my answer than no one here can help you.  and as far as i can tell the animation hasnt changed

Just now, kyori said:

Ah I was correct... they changed power 2 into the flower thing now.

The effect from the original power 2 has so much power.. slamming the enemies together.

I was right that Nidus was nerfed even before released.

Uh. Aside from the changes I mentioned before, nothing else changed. His 2 in the stream didn't do damage whatsoever if you look closely, and Larva certainly doesn't do that now.

If you prefer your victims not moving and staying stuck in one spot, that's okay. But there's no nerf from what I can see.

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ah I was correct... they changed power 2 into the flower thing now.

The effect from the original power 2 has so much power.. slamming the enemies together.

I was right that Nidus was nerfed even before released.

if he wasnt released then he wasnt nerfed. all they did was change an animation, why are you crying about this?

How was Nidus nerfed before release? Youll have to explain how his 2 being changed visually is a nerf.

Because it still has the same effect as in the DevStream. Where it will grab enemies you didnt even notice. Heck even if you end up having your meatball a bit up in the air. Your stomps and Maggots can still reach the targets.

they mentioned on the steam that what they were showing was incomplete and that when it was finished it be a mass of tentacles bringing all the enemies to a single point

you can very easily shoot them all as is and even better hit them with one to build up stacks really fast

23 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Uh. Aside from the changes I mentioned before, nothing else changed. His 2 in the stream didn't do damage whatsoever if you look closely, and Larva certainly doesn't do that now.

If you prefer your victims not moving and staying stuck in one spot, that's okay. But there's no nerf from what I can see.

Ah yes, you are right. You are also right that I like the more 'powerful' looking slam move as shown before, to the present hentai thing lol

I like gentleman talk, not with those that come with the mindset of shooting other people down. lol

36 minutes ago, kyori said:

It's functionally the same. The devstream version was a work in progress.

6 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ah yes, you are right. You are also right that I like the more 'powerful' looking slam move as shown before, to the present hentai thing lol

It didn't look powerful, it looked boring.