The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm still pissed about TGB end choice

Freezing-Dragon

3 minutes ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

I am pretty sure some of us choose 'Send her Home' and 'Let Her Decide' choice, both were other way round and caused some of our alignment to move towards moon(sun or neutral for moon users).

I am still waiting for some kind of re-selection choice.

Check the bug megathread. Script to fix it is coming.

4 minutes ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

I am pretty sure some of us choose 'Send her Home' and 'Let Her Decide' choice, both were other way round and caused some of our alignment to move towards moon(sun or neutral for moon users).

I am still waiting for some kind of re-selection choice.

does our alignment even mean or do anything?

2 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

i thought the swedish all honored their heritage by driving naked in volvos listening to abba all day long?

We used to, in the golden days. Now we sit around drinking and smoking desperately avoiding having opinions.

1 minute ago, GreyEnneract said:

Sweden is actually burning away.

Also this is correct.

24 minutes ago, Misanthroplonker said:

We used to, in the golden days. Now we sit around drinking and smoking desperately avoiding having opinions.

Also this is correct.

I was just quietly reading this, thinking to myself "A witty pineapple, that's so cute" when for the first time I realised, that's not a pineapple. It's a threshcone. Mind. Blown.

Edited by SolidBeast
And all this time I've been wondering "why a pineapple DE?"

Just now, xcynderx said:

from the dev streams, DE wants to tie it to the focus system...something about things getting locked out depending on your alignment.

Well the focus system at present is pretty pointless and forgettable, it needs a major useability revamp first, i also hope we dont get more pointles stuff like the kuva missions where u pointlessly need the operator, using the operator (at present) is about as fun as archwing, as in its not.... in any way at all.

WTB: focus system that resembles the ORIGINAL talent trees of world of warfcraft before the talent trees became a pathetic joke, make focus tree's for each warframe that lets us micro manage various changes to each of the individual frames to our personal preference.

Just now, Methanoid said:

Well the focus system at present is pretty pointless and forgettable, it needs a major useability revamp first, i also hope we dont get more pointles stuff like the kuva missions where u pointlessly need the operator, using the operator (at present) is about as fun as archwing, as in its not.... in any way at all.

WTB: focus system that resembles the ORIGINAL talent trees of world of warfcraft before the talent trees became a pathetic joke, make focus tree's for each warframe that lets us micro manage various changes to each of the individual frames to our personal preference.

well the reason they havent done anything major with the focus system was they had to wait until they released the Operator Mode...now that its released they can finally flesh it out more.