Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Bounties for Clan Members

SeaUrchins

Having received somewhat positive reviews of the idea in the discussion thread I decided to make a suggestion in Feedback.

I suggest adding research managing tool that would allow the warlord or any other authorised member to set platinum bounties from the clan vault for a certain amount of resources donated by a clan member. For example, let us say there is a clan that has plenty of platinum in the vault and needs a research finished as soon as possible, clan research officer sets the bounty of x platinum per each y resource type donated to the research.

Bring y amount of resource type and receive x amount of platinum from the clan vault.

I think this would provide a good incentive for clan members to donate resources and encourage them to participate more in research.

I didn't expect to like this idea, seeing the title. Nevertheless, I have to admit it makes some sense. It would be a valuable tool for warlords of larger clans to motivate newer players.

The main problem is that it could easily become terrifically expensive, or the vault could just run out of platinum. It might help if there were more controls, such as a maximum mastery rank for the player to receive the bounty, or a maximum number of times any player could get one per month/year. Still, it sounds like a reasonable idea, that might be especially useful if the current resource requirement trend continues.

The dojo would need a much more complex and comprehensive vault control than just to reward members for donation

• It would be interesting for players to donate resources, since they often do not know in the dojo what they need to donate or not

• A vault to save mods, for beginners to get access to basic items and to develop better in the game, preventing them from stopping playing.

• A reward system not only for those who donate resources to the clan, but also to perform clan missions (which will come in some upgrade, where Warlods can create missions for their players) + The dojo has a system to be able to promote Players from conditions (for example, using profile challenges achievements, mastery, conclude clan mission, etc.)

• A really good tutorial, to explain to a novice player how the gift-giving mechanism for decorations and research works when he enters the dojo.

• Enhance clan hud, staffs and warlords have more control over who helps in the clan, or who needs help from the clan.

• 3 months later...
On 12/31/2016 at 1:21 AM, SeaUrchins said:

Having received somewhat positive reviews of the idea in the discussion thread I decided to make a suggestion in Feedback.

I suggest adding research managing tool that would allow the warlord or any other authorised member to set platinum bounties from the clan vault for a certain amount of resources donated by a clan member. For example, let us say there is a clan that has plenty of platinum in the vault and needs a research finished as soon as possible, clan research officer sets the bounty of x platinum per each y resource type donated to the research.

Bring y amount of resource type and receive x amount of platinum from the clan vault.

I think this would provide a good incentive for clan members to donate resources and encourage them to participate more in research.

sooooo who provides the plat? the clan leader? alone?

4 hours ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

sooooo who provides the plat? the clan leader? alone?

There's a clan vault, since anyone can place plat there, the vaulted plat could be made available to set the bounties. It could be the leader alone, or it could be a number of people who contribute plat to the clan vault.