Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Loki Need Power Strength At All?

Avarice

Question

Hello all,

I'm a noob to game and trying a build for Loki. Is power strength of any use to Loki? Trying to choose between Overextended and Stretch, would the -60% power strength have any negative repercussions to Loki?  

Also, can I use the Loki immortal skin for Loki prime or is that just for the regular Loki?

9 answers to this question

Power Strength affects the Health of Decoy, and the Damage Disarm deals to Enemies that don't have Guns to be taken away(and Bosses).
so mostly useful for Leveling Loki quickly, to get Kills from the Warframe for more XP.

so in general, no - Loki like some other Warframes cheeses the game by not having anything useful modulated by Power Strength.

25 minutes ago, taiiat said:

mostly useful for Leveling Loki quickly, to get Kills from the Warframe

I'm not sure I get it, what enemies / missions do you use to rank up a Loki with Radial Disarm damage
more efficiently than, say, stealth kills against high-level stuff, or even just any high-level e.g. Defense?

3 hours ago, tsangtsar said:

can I use the Loki immortal skin for Loki prime or is that just for the regular Loki?

Immortal skins can be used on Prime Frames just fine, though FYI,
the extra Prime bling pieces won't go away unlike with deluxe skins.

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I'm not sure I get it, what enemies / missions do you use to rank up a Loki with Radial Disarm damage
more efficiently than, say, stealth kills against high-level stuff, or even just any high-level e.g. Defense?

soaking Shared XP exceeds self Killing method by nature of Enemy Density, but otherwise might as well use Disarm for Killing or get Objective compete XP.
Stealth Kills gives credit to Weapon, so Warframe gets pretty meh XP return.

Loki is about 'not letting enemy see you'. The frame itself is not used for killing.

His disarm is about dropping enemies' guns, you can kill them with your weapon after that. So strength used in disarm is not needed unless your weapon is so weak than the disarm's damage.

His decoy is for drawing enemie's attention away, so you can either runaway or kill them, so the health of the decoy is not needed.

8 hours ago, taiiat said:

Stealth Kills gives credit to Weapon, so Warframe gets pretty meh XP return.

50% of Affinity. After it's been boosted by a 500% multiplier. That's not meh by any measure I'd employ.

In comparison, again I ask, what missions do you use to kill with (below-Rank-3) Radial Disarm
that'd come anywhere near that in a reasonably similar amount of time?
[Really, more curious than anything.]

11 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

50% of Affinity. After it's been boosted by a 500% multiplier. That's not meh by any measure I'd employ.

In comparison, again I ask, what missions do you use to kill with (below-Rank-3) Radial Disarm
that'd come anywhere near that in a reasonably similar amount of time?
[Really, more curious than anything.]

ye, Multiplying XP value by 6 makes half of that still quite good, but Stealth XP is really for Weapons.
if it's a Warframe you're better off with completing Objectives or having Disarm do as much of the Killing in a Multiplayer Mission as possible (which effectively means Damage Multiplying the Loki, Priming them, Et Cetera)

Stealth XP to Level a Warframe perhaps not meh sure, but these are methods to increase speed/efficiency, and that's not as fast as it could be since a lot of the XP is given to something that doesn't need it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯