The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To all people who think warframe is heading to a dark place

ChillZi

5 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

If you feel that way, then fine, but many of us don't.

Careful many of us are pissed right now after Steve's Statement about the Hema Cost so I wouldn't bet on it if I were you.

7 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I don't try to convince people quitting that they should be posting on the forum instead, it's their choice.

What do you mean?

28 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

You can't teach an artist what he's done wrong by not buying his paintings. You teach him what he's done wrong by telling him what he's done wrong.

Possible in theory but in practice the artist has a mental fit and either tries to strangle you or ignores you as a tasteless barbarian who doesn't understand his work.

This dev studio is not open to feedback. The only dev team I have REALLY ever seen listen to their communities are Blizzard (and Square that one time) and that's because they run their show as a big customer focused company first and game designer second.

DE wouldn't even know how to spell customer feedback.

Don't get me wrong, I love Warframe but I have completely zero expectations of true responsiveness to feedback and fixing things.

Edited by Zaniel_Aus

The biggest problem for those giving constructive feedback about Hema, is that even their own data proves that they could meet the resources needed withing days (not weeks/months), if their clan members were playing, which seems to be what DE is trying to accomplish: revive the clans community as a whole and not as multiple clans of few individuals.

We just been too focused on individual gameplay for too long we forgot the purpose of clans besides quick mastery fodder blueprint grabs.

Riven mods on the other hand, yeah, that was pure wallet trap genius on DE's part. 

And yes, I agree, vote with your wallet, do not farm resources, and for sake of fighting irony: DO NOT BUY WITH TRADED PLAT!!!

And like all others mentioned, quitting, if you still enjoy the game,is not the way to go.

1 hour ago, ChillZi said:

Bottomline, if you want to change something and dont agree with the devs, don't support them by putting your time and money into their game.

If you want to leave a game, just leave.  Creating a big ranty fuss is more for you than the game or the community.  You want to cause a scene and feel special in the hopes it will have some effect, whether positive or negative it probably doesn't matter to you.  Just go, those who don't want to play won't, those that do, will.  Calling for a boycott resolves literally nothing.

32 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Yeah... constructive feedback... you mean all these people wording their feedback like this: "DE you are trash. Cut you bullS#&$. I want the Hema now. Give it to me. If you wont do that I will sue you"
Yeah... that's some constructive feedback...

Could you please quote for me where that post is? I would like to read it. Thank you! :smile:

4 minutes ago, Zaniel_Aus said:

Possible in theory but in practice the artist has a mental fit and either tries to strangle you or ignores you as a tasteless barbarian who doesn't understand his work.

This dev studio is not open to feedback. The only dev team I have REALLY ever seen listen to their communities are Blizzard (and Square that one time) and that's because they run their show as a big customer focused company first and game designer second.

DE wouldn't even know how to spell customer feedback.

Don't get me wrong, I love Warframe but I have completely zero expectations of true responsiveness to feedback and fixing things.

This is hardly true. And knowing Blizzard, specifically their Diablo and WoW teams, their community communication and feedback incorporation are hideously overstated. In most cases they're far more stubborn than DE could ever possibly be. DE is pretty adamant about a lot of things, but they also make a lot of changes based on player feedback. And they do communicate. Eventually.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

But if you want to pay me I'm willing to help you out a bit.

Oh look, it's a member of the Dev team!

And, joking aside, if you want to insist that all the feedback is people incoherently whining, the least you can do is back it up. Right now, I can go and find several posts where people clearly understand that DE are trying to strike a compromise and simply failed here, and offer suggestions as to how to deal with it.

So. If you want to try to shut down feedback, please be able to quote your examples.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

When did I ever talk about ALL the feedback?
You're making things up now. That's not sexy, you know. ^^

Look at those goalposts moving.

You responded to someone saying that they are losing faith in constructive feedback if DE are just going to ignore it by implying that there is no constructive feedback, and that it's all drowned in negativity. Now you are saying that you didn't mean that, you didn't specifically say all feedback.

WhiteMarker, I want to ask you what your actual point is? In just a moment, I am going to do a little research and pull up a bunch of quotes full of reasonable constructive feedback about this, I'm going to put them here and I'm going to PM them to you, and I'm going to see how you respond.

Because right now? It looks like your point is simply saying "Shut up, stop complaining, buy Plat."

Please go. Many of you will find that the player numbers will just stay the same and half of the vitriol is much ado about nothing.

Those of us interested in giving actual feedback and working with the devs to make the game more enjoyable will stick around. 

Forums would be a better place if those that hate the devs, game, grind, RNG, artist, enemies, monetization... would just leave and go play that other perfect game that WF should be taking examples from

Edited by Hypernaut1