Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

I love how DE gives absolutely no S#&$s about what we want. The only @(*()$ thing we care about right now is a cure and DE hasn't even bothered to mention, more the less do anything about it. Thanks DE. Glad to know that the game I've spent over $100 cares so @(*()$ much about it's player base.

So many problems with -100% stats and you'd think making it so they can't fall that low would be a better fix than individually patching every single issue

but nah, gotta make it so rivens have a chance of being handicapping even with good bonuses, right?

I have turned into a solo only player after 8 of my warframes got infested. I am not joining any public game, relay or anything with my precious Valkyr prime. Ain't nobody infecting my baby. Fix the cyst please. It looks horrible. 

3 hours ago, SonicSonedit said:

When? On next christmas? They really shouldn't do something that affects players in the first place. Features in game should be enjoyed, not tolerated

well he also said that this isn't even its final form so maybe there is something big planned for it

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

The New Strange script that went live with Hotfix 19.5.4 did not resolve as intended. We have put forth a new script that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest. 

I am still unable to progress though The New Strange at all. 

My problem is that after I crafted the scorched beacon, it didnt appear in my inventory and that section of the quest didn't complete. Instead my Codex says that the Quest is completed, as well as the Junction, but when i click the Codex I can "continue" the Quest, but the conversation with the Cephalon doesn't trigger at all.

6 minutes ago, SonicSonedit said:

When? On next christmas? They really shouldn't do something that affects players in the first place. Features in game should be enjoyed, not tolerated.

Wish i could upvote this more than once.

For now I will be playing exclusively the frames that got infected before I knew of this space herpes mess, with my mag being a hot pink abuse of the valentines day color set.

.. More hot pink frames may follow, only way I see to cover up that thing, it's quite painful to look at.

23 minutes ago, SonicSonedit said:

Hello, DE, I would like to bring your attention to what happens in your game currently:

I'm talking about this:

Space Cyst isn't cool

TL; DR: please make a cure or another way to become remove & become immune to space AIDS ASAP. The reasons are the following:

• The ugly-looking Cyst completely ruins carefully hand-picked frame design which was built by player with cosmetics. You basically devalued cosmetics. 
  • When you infect other players, your alignment changes towards darkness. And there is no way to prevent/revert this. For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral, this basically devalued all my effort I put in being neutral alignment. Luckily for me, I mostly play with my friend, who went full dark, so he infests everyone before I start playing.

wow, didnt know about the 2nd part.... thats really bad :/