Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato Famine?

DarkMatron

Question

I've recently gotten back into Warframe, as my partner finally has a rig that can handle the game, I'd always spent my days and nights playing, but started to take a break when my SO was voicing it was hard for them to enjoy the game when they had their slow comp xD But skip to the now! Since returning, now accompanied by my partner, it's been an absolute joy to return to the game, and more-so to be accompanied by my partner, not being frozen at loading! BUT! Where have all the potato alerts and invasion rewards gone? Back before my break, there'd be potato invasion pay often enough, and still the handful of alerts here and there. But I have yet to see one potato pay invasion, and I've only managed to catch three potato alerts since coming back, missing four others because they were at an ungodly hour between the middle of the night and before the morning even starts. I hate to complain about DE, because theyve made such an amazing game considering it's F2P, but it's hard to progress myself, and for my partner when so much of our stuff doesnt have potatoes xD Of course, I'd scoop them up with plat, but I'd already spent most of my plat I'd had saved up getting my partner some frames, weapons, and essential mods. <,>

7 answers to this question

Just now, DarkMatron said:

I've recently gotten back into Warframe, as my partner finally has a rig that can handle the game, I'd always spent my days and nights playing, but started to take a break when my SO was voicing it was hard for them to enjoy the game when they had their slow comp xD But skip to the now! Since returning, now accompanied by my partner, it's been an absolute joy to return to the game, and more-so to be accompanied by my partner, not being frozen at loading! BUT! Where have all the potato alerts and invasion rewards gone? Back before my break, there'd be potato invasion pay often enough, and still the handful of alerts here and there. But I have yet to see one potato pay invasion, and I've only managed to catch three potato alerts since coming back, missing four others because they were at an ungodly hour between the middle of the night and before the morning even starts. I hate to complain about DE, because theyve made such an amazing game considering it's F2P, but it's hard to progress myself, and for my partner when so much of our stuff doesnt have potatoes xD Of course, I'd scoop them up with plat, but I'd already spent most of my plat I'd had saved up getting my partner some frames, weapons, and essential mods. <,>

They are sadly random and alert wise normaly happen after a Devstream, you better thou get one by famring relics and Prime parts selling those for plat and buy potatos from that.

2 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

They are sadly random and alert wise normaly happen after a Devstream, you better thou get one by famring relics and Prime parts selling those for plat and buy potatos from that.

I'm going to have to agree, unfortunately, with what he said. Unfortunately because it's true. I'd go farm prime parts and get the 20P instead of wait. By the time the alert comes around you could of farmed around 100-200p in prime parts, using the correct relics, of course.