Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manic farming for Ash parts

AlfredThePig

Question

Where do I farm manics for Ash parts as of the current update?
I've been trying up to 20 min on Draco and Titan, sometimes 30 min and yet no Manics spawn. And I can't kill the Manics Tyl Regor spawn since those don't drop ash parts

If you have any good locations, please let me know

Edited by AlfredThePig

15 answers to this question

Just now, Myscho said:

Best location is last part Law of Retribution raid

I doubt he whould ask such if he coudl go there already, could we stop givign advice in form of high lvl content like famrin eximus in eximus fortress on sorties where people can't go there at this point.

3 minutes ago, AlfredThePig said:

Where do I farm manics for Ash parts as of the current update?
I've been trying up to 20 min on Draco and Titan, sometimes 30 min and yet no Manics spawn. And I can't kill the Manics Tyl Regor spawn since those don't drop ash parts

If you have any good locations, please let me know

Saturn or any grineer mission except ceres, just leave alarm on in a mission till one comes.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

I doubt he whould ask such if he coudl go there already, could we stop givign advice in form of high lvl content like famrin eximus in eximus fortress on sorties where people can't go there at this point.

Saturn or any grineer mission except ceres, just leave alarm on in a mission till one comes.

I have high lvl stuff but I took a long break from the game and now that I've returned there's a lot of ''new'' stuff, like the law of retribution raid and sorties but I've played through all the junctions now and finished TWW yesterday
I'm currently building law of retribution raid now but I'll try what you said

8 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

His account has almost 2 years pal .. it's not new . Stop posting without even think .

Forgive me to judge after what he said instead of going on his profile and then answer.

If somone asks such, i assume he is new in game and i simply provide a answer to such giving him options.

FYI - You can get Ash Blueprint parts for Manic kills that you're not 'on grid' to get kill credit for (so long as collect the blueprint drop after the kill.)

I was farming Manics for both Ash Blueprints and for the Sands of Inaros quest. I got the blueprint, but did not get kill credit.

I was lucky, it was the last Ash Blueprint I needed, so I then went to fight Tyl Regor and got all my manic kills in one go.