Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus really needs to get reworked

Knight_Ex

1 minute ago, Zeclem said:

he can still have synergy and be balanced. look at excalibur for one. in basically any build he doesnt have any useless skills. then there is saryn. all her skills are useful as long as you want them to be useful(aka pressing the button of the skill).

and people do actually think its because of his power, not because of synergy. otherwise none of them would think hes the only "relevant" frame. i dont ask a rework or anything as such, i do like how his kit works with each other. but he does need a nerf still. it can be in damage, it can be tankiness, i dont really care about that.

The people who think he's the only "relevant" frame are wrong, full stop. People did endgame successfully before Nidus. Nidus is a generalist but frankly, an ideal team won't even have a Nidus because any one thing a Nidus does, a more specialized frame does better. If I were building a dream team of frames to take as deep as humanly possible into a survival mission, Nidus wouldn't be on the list because while he can do all things well, he can't do any one thing perfectly and at very high levels you don't need well, you need perfect.

Also... Excal's damage output is higher than Nidus' in most situations with the right build, and Excal can do that immediately without needing to build up dozens of stacks first. :(

1 hour ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

The people who think he's the only "relevant" frame are wrong, full stop. People did endgame successfully before Nidus. Nidus is a generalist but frankly, an ideal team won't even have a Nidus because any one thing a Nidus does, a more specialized frame does better. If I were building a dream team of frames to take as deep as humanly possible into a survival mission, Nidus wouldn't be on the list because while he can do all things well, he can't do any one thing perfectly and at very high levels you don't need well, you need perfect.

Also... Excal's damage output is higher than Nidus' in most situations with the right build, and Excal can do that immediately without needing to build up dozens of stacks first. :(

only frame thats tankier than he is, is inaros. other tanks doesnt even compare with the passive he has. and he does a lot more than him outside of tanking as well. and i have never said nidus was the best damage frame also, but he excels at dealing damage still while having crapton of cc and tankiness.

3 minutes ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

Exalted Blade with Naramon´s Shadow Step, Nikana Prime with crit build, I don´t ever see anyone complaining about an invisible excal spamming ult for hours and cutting down lvl 150+ with relative ease, but I guess people hate fun and new frames so they talk about...new stuff...and nerfs...and nerfing fun...for whatever reason. :blush:

5 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

he can still have synergy and be balanced. look at excalibur for one. in basically any build he doesnt have any useless skills. then there is saryn. all her skills are useful as long as you want them to be useful(aka pressing the button of the skill).

and people do actually think its because of his power, not because of synergy. otherwise none of them would think hes the only "relevant" frame. i dont ask a rework or anything as such, i do like how his kit works with each other. but he does need a nerf still. it can be in damage, it can be tankiness, i dont really care about that.

I'm not saying all other frames have no synergy (Frost is actually in a pretty good place, for instance) but many frames do have unused abilities.

A short list of abilities you will only ever see used on low level content for fun:

Mesa- Ballistic Battery

Ash- Shuriken (can be useful vs Grineer with augment though)

Ember- Fireball and Fire Blast

Chroma- Spectral Scream and Effigy (might see Effigy for credit farming)

Excalibur- Radial Javelin

Nezha- Blazing Chakram

Nekros- Soul Punch

etc.

The list goes on, but the point is that the vast majority of frames have at least one ability that ends up being useless vs high level content. Most of the time, this is because said ability is more or less standalone and does not mesh with the rest of the frame's kit. Most of these are also straight damage dealing abilities that have no way of scaling into high level content.

So at least when I say I want other frames to be like Nidus, I mean I want other frames to not have useless abilities.

Just now, Zeclem said:

only frame thats tankier than he is, is inaros. other tanks doesnt even compare with the passive he has. and he does a lot more than him outside of tanking as well. and i have never said nidus was the best damage frame also, but he excels at dealing damage still while having crapton of cc and tankiness.

I'm sorry, what? Rhino has the same five seconds of invulnerability that Nidus has, but also gets tankier the more he's shot at and he can cast iron skin at will as long as he has energy, which any credible rhino build will have becaue of rage. (Iron skin also renders him immune to CC!)

Nezha has similar tanking potential through similar mechanics.

Frost does too, but globe is a bit harder to use in this fashion, I'll admit.

And that's not even talking about Chroma with vex armor, Valkyr with hysteria, or Trin with stacking link + bless. Heck, even Mesa is tankier against ranged attacks because of shattershield's immense DR.

And all of these frames can tank on demand, instead of Nidus who needs you to build up 10 stacks.

The idea that Nidus is tankier than any of these doesn't ring true to me.

I'm sorry, what? Rhino has the same five seconds of invulnerability that Nidus has, but also gets tankier the more he's shot at and he can cast iron skin at will as long as he has energy, which any credible rhino build will have becaue of rage. (Iron skin also renders him immune to CC!)

Nezha has similar tanking potential through similar mechanics.

Frost does too, but globe is a bit harder to use in this fashion, I'll admit.

And that's not even talking about Chroma with vex armor, Valkyr with hysteria, or Trin with stacking link + bless. Heck, even Mesa is tankier against ranged attacks because of shattershield's immense DR.

And all of these frames can tank on demand, instead of Nidus who needs you to build up 10 stacks.

The idea that Nidus is tankier than any of these doesn't ring true to me.

except that nidus cant die, has self and aoe heal and has much better base stats than any of those frames. and trin cant tank, not even close to what nidus can. shes a support frame. also remember that if a frame needs active skills to tank, its not a tank cus you know, nullifiers and stuff and you cant have %100 uptime on your skills solely beacuse of cast times. yes, it matters a LOT, and no natural talent doesnt make that issue go away. and why you think its hard to keep us stacks? its stupidly easy the way his ult works.

Edited by Zeclem

2 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

except that nidus cant die, has self and aoe heal and has much better base stats than any of those frames. and trin cant tank, not even close to what nidus can. shes a support frame. also remember that if a frame needs active skills to tank, its not a tank cus you know, nullifiers and stuff and you cant have %100 uptime on your skills solely beacuse of cast times. yes, it matters a LOT, and no natural talent doesnt make that issue go away.

Well... saying that "A frame needs active skills to tank, its not a tank" sort of makes Nidus less of one as well... and put's him on par with Inaros, or even below Inaros. Since he has a much lower health pool.

10 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

except that nidus cant die, has self and aoe heal and has much better base stats than any of those frames. and trin cant tank, not even close to what nidus can. shes a support frame. also remember that if a frame needs active skills to tank, its not a tank cus you know, nullifiers and stuff and you cant have %100 uptime on your skills solely beacuse of cast times. yes, it matters a LOT, and no natural talent doesnt make that issue go away. and why you think its hard to keep us stacks? its stupidly easy the way his ult works.

The heck do you mean, Nidus can't die? Each time he self-rezzes he loses 10 stacks. In high level play a single tech can do enough damage to trigger undying in one burst.

Nidus' self heal is nothing special in high level play. 14 regen is nice when enemies are doing only a couple hundred damage per burst. Not when they're doing a couple thousand. His AOE heal is nice and can almost let him tank in high level play without undying if you have a high STR build (because 50/sec regen when you've got ~80%ish DR from armor stacking is pretty fast) but ties you to a single location and on top of that eats 3 of the stacks you need to trigger undying with.

And Trin can't tank, what? Do you even play Trin? Trin can stack 93% DR from bless with ~75% DR from link and on top of that can heal at will and she never runs out of energy. Trin is one of the premier tanks in this game because of that.

And a frame needing active skills to tank can't tank? What? That's a ridiculous definition that disqualifies not only tanks like valkyr, rhino, chroma, etc but even Nidus himself, since he needs to actively use skills to build up stacks to trigger undying.

And saying that casting time disqualifies a tank? Lolwhat, iron skin without nat talent has a less than second delay, and this is another thing that applies to Nidus just as much because to build stacks he needs to spam powers repeatedly. 

Literally none of what you're telling me is true.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

The heck do you mean, Nidus can't die? Each time he self-rezzes he loses 10 stacks. In high level play a single tech can do enough damage to trigger undying in one burst.

Nidus' self heal is nothing special in high level play. 14 regen is nice when enemies are doing only a couple hundred damage per burst. Not when they're doing a couple thousand. His AOE heal is nice and can almost let him tank in high level play without undying (because 50/sec regen is pretty fast) but ties you to a single location and on top of that eats 3 of the stacks you need to trigger undying with.

And Trin can't tank, what? Do you even play Trin? Trin can stack 93% DR from bless with 75% DR from link and on top of that can heal at will and she never runs out of energy. Trin is one of the premier tanks in this game because of that.

And a frame needing active skills to tank can't tank? What? That's a ridiculous definition that disqualifies not only tanks like valkyr, rhino, chroma, etc but even Nidus himself, since he needs to actively use skills to build up stacks to trigger undying.

And saying that casting time disqualifies a tank? Lolwhat, iron skin without nat talent has a less than second delay, and this is another thing that applies to Nidus just as much because to build stacks he needs to spam powers repeatedly. 

Literally none of what you're telling me is true.

1-it also gives you 5 seconds of invulnerability, which is more than enough to take proper cover.

2-getting stacks is EASY. idk why you people think thats a handicap. and you can very easily just camp a single spot in any kind of infinite mission, even in survival.

3-i gave you the reasons why trin cant tank. she needs her abilities to do it and nullifiers and cast times make it very much not as viable compared to nidus or inaros.

4-except that those frames have the base stats that allows them to survive cast times and nullifiers.

5-yes it does, and half a second is enough to get you killed. and it wasnt directed towards rhino, was to nezha and trin. and i see that you people die so much with nidus that stacks are super rare for you, cus it either has to be that or we are playing different games, since i did an endurance run with nidus, and never ran out of stacks after the first ult.

you are the one to talk about "high level play" while not knowing that half a second can get you killed or talk about nezha tanking while im the one whos not telling the truth.

Edited by Zeclem

1 hour ago, Zeclem said:

people actually thinking nidus isnt broken in any way are delusional

1 hour ago, Zeclem said:

and you just suck if you think hes the only relevant frame when it comes to endgame stuff like endurance runs

Ad hominem attacks to try and prove your argument will never do anything other than push people away. 

1 hour ago, Zeclem said:

his ult heals objectives as well,

This is false. Unless you are running a rescue or something similar Nidus's 4 does not heal objectives, such as in defense. That was removed in either the last hotfix or the hotfix before it (19.5.6 or 19.5.5). 

To address the issue at hand, Nidus is, in my opinion, not broken. People play him because he's fun to play, NOT because he's easy mode, NOT because he's viable in the endgame (which I personally don't think he is, given how many times I got murdered on Voydanoi by Dhurnham as Nidus), and NOT because he somehow breaks everything in the game and is ridiculously overpowered. All this thread has done is reveal the toxic meta that's formed around Survival and Defense as endless gametypes, largely due to the scaling that happens on the end of the enemies. This indignation isn't because Nidus is broken, it is because he is a novel concept--a frame that scales, much like our enemies do. We haven't really seen much in terms of scaling on our side, which is why when it comes along and works really, really well people flip out because suddenly it's not fair that the scaling occurs for us, because it clicks just a little too well. Honestly, I'm frustrated that people don't recognize what we've been handed and think it through, being more content to say "2 OP PLZ NERF" without a second thought just because the mechanic works well in gameplay. 

Stat arguments aside, I'm against any immediate reworks/nerfs because he has the most fun/engaging playstyle I've experienced with Warframe to date. And for the record, my fun isn't about 'how many doodz i can kill', because I main Zephyr.

And I main Zephyr because, prior to Nidus, she was the only frame that had engaging gameplay mechanics that kept me interested and active in the mission. Her powerset is built on keeping her alive and allowing her to do some CC, rescue revives, and brute-force/speed mission completion. Prior to Nidus, she was the only frame I took on Sorties, because of her high survivability-- but that's based purely on player skill/maneuvering. Even if she wasn't killing all the dudes, she's able to ignore 80% of direct enemy damage (Turbulence), can outrun mobs and find unique cover (for time to heal/regain energy), has a huge CC range (Divebomb for small clusters, Tornado for wide range/spread out enemies). So, she relies on well-modded/forma'd weapons for her damage output, which means I can mod weapons to be situational and useful in a given mission.

AKA, truly interesting and engaging gameplay for me, personally.

Nidus, as has been mentioned previously, generally requires all 4 powers to be exceptionally effective in a mission. He excels at defenses and survivals, but given I've played him almost exclusively since release, what I've found is that he's mediocre in half of the missions you play. As stated, his stack building and damage output depends on mobs being either clustered or in an area with enough LoS to CC them with Larva. Larva also costs less than Virulence, so if you're not watching your energy, you can very easily and frequently CC a nice, juicy group of mobs and then... not have enough energy to cast Virulence-- so, no stack-building for you when you have to shoot or melee that group.

Ravenous is also limited in viability because it requires staying in the same general area-- unlike Frost Snow Globes, Ravenous will dispel if you move too far away on the map (and the distance isn't even that far-- it becomes annoying on Excavation-type missions if you're trying to keep more than one excavator going). Also, the maggots move relatively slowly towards enemies, and sometimes they'll go chasing down a mob and he'll die due to a teammate/you/some other factor before they get there, so they don't get to do very much. Also even a team of 3 or 4 Niduses can't effectively do high level Excavations for too long-- a Frost is almost mandatory due to the projectiles and Eximus enemies.

At higher level missions (80+) you start getting one-shotted by enemies if you're not constantly aware of your surroundings and/or keeping a Parasitic link up on a mob. I've found that in group missions, this isn't much of a hindrance, as your teammates will generally mow things down and give you enough time to find cover/get situated, but in solo play it's actually really frustrating. 

Nullifiers pose an interesting challenge to his gameplay-- you have to pull out the guns to bring down the bubble or be willing to run in and melee. Parasitic Eximus enemies are the bane of my existence, because while he can use his 3 and 4 abilities without energy, those don't do much/any damage, and so you're basically out of the fight/relegated to support if those guys stay close for too long.

Speaking of melee: Nidus is too flimsy without Hirudo's passive life-steal-on-hit. If your playstyle doesn't allow you to go find cover and regen, you can't stay in the fray for too long-- you HAVE to keep moving, or in this case getting in close to melee and regain life (also for your pet, and I always run with one, so this is vital to my gameplay style). 

Nidus is a great frame because he's versatile, he's engaging, and he'll give back to you what effort you put into his gameplay. He's built for endgame content, and while he still requires high/maxed level mods and at least 3-4 formas to use them all, he doesn't require tons of specialized rare drop mods to be effective. He is not going to out-perform specialized Warframes for specialized missions because his skillset is built around damage and CC, and so while he's a strong pick for various situations, when it comes to most mission goals, he's not going to be the most effective choice.

As DE creates more mission modes and different map types, I expect you're going to see more and more situations where Nidus is not going to be the best choice for the mission, but still a viable option (as is any Warframe, if you're determined enough), as has happened to plenty of Warframes over time. Time changes everything, but in the interim, Nidus is new, is fun, is popular, and that's not a terrible thing. Sorry if the OP doesn't like seeing so many of the same Warframes in missions right now, but 'nerf the frame so not many people use it' isn't the answer to that particular grievance (see: Mesa).

11 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

1-it also gives you 5 seconds of invulnerability, which is more than enough to take proper cover.

2-getting stacks is EASY. idk why you people think thats a handicap. and you can very easily just camp a single spot in any kind of infinite mission, even in survival.

3-i gave you the reasons why trin cant tank. she needs her abilities to do it and nullifiers and cast times make it very much not as viable compared to nidus or inaros.

4-except that those frames have the base stats that allows them to survive cast times and nullifiers.

5-yes it does, and half a second is enough to get you killed. and it wasnt directed towards rhino, was to nezha and trin. and i see that you people die so much with nidus that stacks are super rare for you, cus it either has to be that or we are playing different games, since i did an endurance run with nidus, and never ran out of stacks after the first ult.

you are the one to talk about "high level play" while not knowing that half a second can get you killed or talk about nezha tanking while im the one whos not telling the truth.

1. Five seconds of invincibility is not much at all. It's no more than what rhino gets, with rhino being able to cast it essentially on demand. Indeed, like I said in my first post, Nidus is great precisely because you need to play smart with him in order to survive.

2.Stacks are "easy" in the sense one cluster of enemies can give you around five to seven if you're lucky, but you need ten, and you need them frequently if you're playing high levels because getting caught by one Tech can eat ten of them. Is it a garantee? No. That's what makes Nidus fun - you have to be careful, prioritize targets, and above all keep moving to make sure you don't get hit. Nidus' tanking is really no different than Quick Thinking in broad strokes. I rarely proc undying when playing Nidus on sorties and deep survival runs, but that's because I know how to play.

3. Your reasons make no sense and I already addressed them. "Needing abilities to tank" does not disqualify one from tanking even by your own argument because Nidus can't tank without abilities. Nullifiers or casting time arguments are the same way. Nulls hit Nidus even worse than other tanks in this game because Nidus is wholly dependent on damage powers to build stacks. The casting time argument is also bad, because a Trin just needs half a second to bless whereas Nidus needs a minute to build up stacks (larva a group of enemies, wait for tentacles to reel them in, spam 1. Repeat.)

4. I think you need to actually start playing these frames before you say that, because all of them have stats to tank well assuming you aren't standing out in the open with no tank power active. I mean lolwat you just tried to tell me that Trin can't tank when Trin's tanking potential is one of her major draws, alongside energy vampire. You just told me that Chroma can't tank when Chroma is one of the tankiest frames in the game due to vex armor.

5. A half second can indeed get you killed, but that's why skilled players take cover, cast their tank powers, then tank. Nidus' tanking ability can't be cast in this fashion, it's dependent wholly on building up stacks. In my first post here I talked about this. Undying is best for insulating players from their own errors because it can't be cast on demand like all other tank powers in this game.

26 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

Dude, I'm a MR23 founder who's been playing this game since U7. I play almost exclusively high level content these days. I know the mechanics backwards and forwards, and your arguments just don't ring true. You're trying to tell me that the tankiest frames in this game can't tank because of arbitrary definitions of tanking that also apply to the frames you're trying to claim tank great.

3 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

except that those so called "ad hominems" were supported by simple facts, facts like nidus actually needing a nerf cus of simply doing literally anything and excelling at them all. his cc is one of the most powerful non ult cc in game, in fact its easily a tie between his 2 and bastille, but bastille requires augment to reach that level. larva doesnt. his damage is also stupid with how he gains free power str with each rank.

people play with nidus because people like cheesing through content. its not an opinion, its a fact. sure, some might only play with him cus they find him fun but dont feed me that crap thats called "majority doesnt like cheese in warframe".

oh don't feed me that line about Nidus having as great CC as Vaubans Bastille.  I can litterally SPAM Bastille and chuck it around with max range and net everything effectively locking down a map.  The Augment does little to nothing better in my opinion.

Larva has LoS

Secondly...  There are easier ways to Cheese things.  I'll tell you ONE of the many.

Grab a Banshee.  Build for her Ultimate and slap on a augment.  Make sure to have primed Flow, aaaaand press 4. Go to sleep.

except that those so called "ad hominems" were supported by simple facts, facts like nidus actually needing a nerf cus of simply doing literally anything and excelling at them all. his cc is one of the most powerful non ult cc in game, in fact its easily a tie between his 2 and bastille, but bastille requires augment to reach that level. larva doesnt. his damage is also stupid with how he gains free power str with each rank.

people play with nidus because people like cheesing through content. its not an opinion, its a fact. sure, some might only play with him cus they find him fun but dont feed me that crap thats called "majority doesnt like cheese in warframe".

You entirely missed the point. Calling people "delusional" and telling them that they suck simply because of their opinion is, by definition, an ad-hominem attack. That's not actually debating the point that they're making, nor is it actually debating in a respectful manner, that's pointing at somebody and attacking THEM as people rather than debating their opinion as an idea. You clearly do not understand what ad-hominem is, in terms of it functioning as a logical fallacy.

Also, asserting opinion as fact (since you have no proof to your assertion that people prefer cheese in Warframe [and because you're going to attempt to debate the point I will define proof as statistics indicating one's own opinion, testimony from others admitting as much, etc.]) doesn't work to sway people over to your way of thinking. I'm all for a good debate, but when one's stance boils down to bullying I'm not going to stand for that sort of crap. Take a chill pill.

2 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

i stopped reading after seeing "5 seconds isnt much". have a good day sir.

It's enough to run and hide into cover or kill the one tech who triggered it, certainly. But if you actually played off the starchart you'd realize that five seconds buys you time to kill that one single tech. Then another tech pops up and eats another ten stacks. It's not nearly as powerful as you're trying to claim, unless your preferred level range is 20-30.

In sorties with my tank rage/QT rhino I get the same five seconds, then several more seconds after that because I absorbed the enemy damage and added it to my iron skin. I can cast this on demand at any time I need invincibility unless I'm in a null bubble or being hit by combas, but both of those things hit Nidus even worse because no powers = no stacks. And here you're trying to tell me that Nidus tanks better than that when his tanking is little better than the quick thinking mod my rhino already uses. Poppycock.

Nidus is only everywhere right now on account of being popular, so usage stats aren't relevant to whether or not he actually needs a rework. Give it a month and people will go back to using their favorites. The guys who senselessly scream either "nerf" or "fodder" at every frame with interesting mechanics will never touch him again once they get their MR.

As to whether or not he's broken, I say no. His tanking sucks compared to other tanks because Inaros, the only other frame with no shields, has better CC and self-healing and much higher EHP, and literally every other tank has better damage mitigation (Valkyr, Tank Trinity, Chroma) and in almost all cases (Nezha and Rhino for example) better CC.

His CC is pathetic compared to a more specialized CC frame like Vauban, Titania, or I dunno, NYX? Not to mention that Assimilate exists, so with that Nyx is also a better tank.

His damage is frankly sad compared to any dedicated damager such as Saryn, Nova, or Mirage, and it needs stacks to increase, which you only get 1/5th of a stack per enemy hit with his 1st no matter how well you deploy his 2, so all those claims of getting huge stacks in a couple minutes are complete BS because for 1, enemies don't start the mission spawning like that unless you're in a Sortie or something where you'd actually need the stacks then and there, and 2, your three other squadmates exist and will be killing things, unless you want everyone else to slow down so you can get a couple stacks before they clear the room with their Tonkors and Tigris Primes.

The regenerative "healing" granted by his cabbage patch doesn't even bear mentioning. Nezha and Oberon's healing is just plain better, and he can't hold a candle to Trinity or Night Equinox.

Oh, and using Nullifiers as an excuse to discount everyone better than Nidus at one thing or another means that, by logical extension, you discount Nidus himself too. Nidus can't function without spamming his 1 and 2 like they're Nigerian Prince e-mail scams, so if there are too many Nullifiers or Scrambuses or Disruptors or energy-draining Eximii for him to do that, he gets killed just as dead as everyone else.

Edited by Dreddeth
Typographical error.

On 1/6/2017 at 5:07 PM, Cpl_Facehugger said:

It's enough to run and hide into cover or kill the one tech who triggered it, certainly. But if you actually played off the starchart you'd realize that five seconds buys you time to kill that one single tech. Then another tech pops up and eats another ten stacks. It's not nearly as powerful as you're trying to claim, unless your preferred level range is 20-30.

In sorties with my tank rage/QT rhino I get the same five seconds, then several more seconds after that because I absorbed the enemy damage and added it to my iron skin. I can cast this on demand at any time I need invincibility unless I'm in a null bubble or being hit by combas, but both of those things hit Nidus even worse because no powers = no stacks. And here you're trying to tell me that Nidus tanks better than that when his tanking is little better than the quick thinking mod my rhino already uses. Poppycock.

yeah except like, you know, take out that tech while moving to cover? yeah i know, amazing right? you can do both at the same time like you should be doing.

iirc nullfier didnt erase your stacks. if it does you can disregard every single comment i have made. how nidus survives those is through his passive, nothing else. if nullies also block his passive then same, disregard every single comment, cus i dont think passives get blocked by nullies.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed antagonizing comment

yeah except like, you know, take out that tech while moving to cover? yeah i know, amazing right? you can do both at the same time like you should be doing.

iirc nullfier didnt erase your stacks. if it does you can disregard every single comment i have made. how nidus survives those is through his passive, nothing else. if nullies also block his passive then same, disregard every single comment, cus i dont think passives get blocked by nullies.

You don't even play Nidus enough to know if nulls eat Nidus stacks? How many forma have you put into your Nidus before claiming he's OP then? You should actually try playing a frame a lot and learning how it plays before talking about how it's OP. 

To answer your question: No, nulls do not inhibit his passive or eat his stacks. However you can't get more stacks if nulls are in play, and nulls cripple all warframes, so this is not some silver bullet for your argument. 

Just now, Zeclem said:

augment does little? really? it allows you to go negative str without much issues since without it you need literally every stat to make it as efficient. and i said "non-ult".

So, if you want to play technicalities with me, fine.

Nyx.  Chaos.

Not everyday a frame gets his own room & lore around it. Deal with it . in pubs u will always have some kind of problem with others having fun that does not mean nerf the thing they are having fun with. 

Edited by Darkmatt3r