Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

《 Weekly Mission Startup And New Weekly Missions 》

(PSN)Mofojokers

Just a few changes and additions that would be greatly appreciated for the weekly quests.

☆ Startup Choice / Weekly Placement / Times

Startup Choice

Allow us to start the quests from the Liset when clicking on them in the mission tab. 

I.E Maroo's weekly mission.

¤ Old :

Clicking the mission in the tab sends you to her relay.

¤ New :

Clicking the mission in the tab starts the mission startup.

Still able to start the mission by going to them just if doing it through mission screen it allows you to bypass this.

PS_Messages_20170126_162544.jpg

Weekly Mission Placement

Change them from alert tab over to the quest tab (showing only when available of course) as weekly quests.

PS_Messages_20170126_162541.jpg

Timing of missions

As said below by @mmcareen 

Each Weekly quest should restart on a different day from one another. This would stop logging in on a monday and knocking the whole lot out for the week in one day. As well as encouraging Tenno to log in each day besides login rewards and sorties.

》Weekly Position《

- Reset Day

Monday. Maroo / Clem

Tuesday. Teshin

Wednesday. Grineer

Thursday. Corpus

Friday. Infested

Saturday. Archwing

Sunday. Conclave

☆ Teshin's New Weekly Mission

Tenno

Teshin continues to train the Tenno's mind and body.

¤ Requirements : TWW completed.

¤ Players : 1 

¤ Mission : Rehash of the mind training from TWW. But with challenges like timing your void powers to knock out a target. 

Could have multiple sets that randomize each week.

¤ Reward : Random riven.

¤ Reason : Riven RNG and to make use of the work that went into the mountain mind training.

images_59.jpg

☆ (Kuva Raiding) New Weekly Mission

Grineer

Lotus gathers us to assault the young queens Kuva stockpiles.

¤ Requirements : TWW completed.

¤ Players : 1 - 4

¤ Location : Kuva Fortress.

¤ Mission : Sabotage mission to destroy any Kuva she has successfully harvested.

¤ Reward : 5,000 Kuva base reward - Extra Kuva rewarded from bonus objectives.

¤ Reason : To make use of the gorgeous tileset. As well as to explain why she is still unable to revive the older one.

1e6w16.jpg

☆ Nef Anyo Weekly Mission

Corpus

Nef Anyo has invited the Tenno to a special high stakes Index event. Be careful though Nef may still hold a grudge for his humiliating defeat last time.

¤ Requirements : The Glast Gambit completed.

¤ Players : 1 - 4

¤ Location : Index

¤ Mission : Index best 2 out of 3

[ High level opponents ] [ Dangerous maps and surprises ]

¤ Reward [ Investment ] 3 choices at the start of 150k / 250k / 500k.

¤ Reward modifier 

Examples :

Win by more than 20 - 2.5x investment.

Win by more than 30 - 3x investment.

Win by more than 40 - 3.5x investment.

Win by more than 50 - 4x investment.

¤ Reason : Beyond the fact that i loved the Glast Gambit and feel the Index would be great for this. The recent balance to the money whip and the talk of boosting other ways of getting credits gave me this idea.

Although it doesn't come close to the old Secura Lecta ( 2.5 - 3 million P/H on Akkad ) it does however add an intriguing way to make some credits.

High Risk - High Rewards - Weekly Event

images_67.jpg

☆ Helminth Weekly Mission

Infested

Infested Weekly will be added once Helminth's systems are done.

PS_Messages_20170120_080520.jpg

☆ Weekly Archwing Mission

- Archwing

[Note] Archwings must first be fixed and balanced as a whole before this could happen.

Archwing Weekly Quest

The balance of power has shifted and needs to be resolved before it cannot be undone.

¤ Requirements : The Time is Now completed.

¤ Players : 4-8

Done the same way as normal and not the raid group system. It would load once a minimum of 4 people have connected together.

¤ Location : New Tileset 

¤ Mission : Depending on who is ahead in invasions will decide who is the enemy this week [ Corpus or Grineer ].

A fleet is amassing near their respective planet and needs to be thinned to keep the balance.

The Tenno team must get close to the ships while dodging enemies and a barrage of gunfire from the fleet. Once close enough the Tenno will work their way to certain points planting bombs and defending them until they are armed.

¤ Reward : Glory Of The Lotus [Cache] [ 250 - 500 ducats ,  2 relic packs (10 random relics) and between 75,000 - 150,000 credits ].

¤ Reason : Even after archwing is looked into and fixed as best as possible. It still needs more reason to play it. A good weekly quest will do wonders for archwing as a game mode.

dbfd92b0650dcc7585a0302359d4350c.png

☆ Weekly Conclave Mission

Conclave

[Note] I am no fan of conclave but i am a fan of pvp. I just believe it doesn't work in Warframe. From movement style and melee to no proper servers. This game mode is full of issues but DE wishes to support it. 

With enough tweaking and resources it could be good and i think it will need it's own weekly among the others to be great.

Conclave Weekly Quest

Those who brave the thorn may eat the rare fruit.

¤ Requirements : Tempest rank or higher. Gives a basic understanding that your going to go against any level of player.

¤ Players : 2 - 8

¤ Location : Conclave

¤ Mission : To get the reward and complete the conclave weekly quest. The player must participate in 2 conclave matches ( chosen conclave modes listed in the weekly quest ).

I.E 

This week : 1 match of Cephalon Capture and 1 match of Lunaro.

Ensuring two matches only instead of 3 / 4 / 5 or more will more than likely see proper participation over long periods of random afk for reward.

¤ Reward : War Chest [ 1 Dragon mod pack , 2,500 - 5,000 Endo  and between 75,000 - 150,000 credits ].

¤ Reason : Conclave needs all the help it can to see it played at all. This isn't the answer but it's a step in that direction. Again I'm not a fan of conclave but it wouldn't be right to have the other modes weeklies and not one for pvpers.

images_74.jpg

Notes :

▪ Combined with these threads would see an endless supply of reusable great content.

- Darvo and Baro for weekends.

- Weekly thread would give players something new each day to do. As well as to see all areas of the game played.

- Token system would see sorties more rewarding and worthwhile beyond Rivens.

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers
Updated

Good ideas. :)

And let me add 2 other things I'd like to see:

1) A Daily Nitain Mission and Darvo could be the NPC who gives this mission. It's intended for players who log in daily but can only play for a short period of time. They can easiliy miss one of the 4 alerts per day, which may result in them just getting a couple of Nitain in a month. A requirement could be 7 consecutive logins and it may as well be restricted to players with less than 20 Nitain to prevent excessive farming. But sitting on 30 Nitain myself I see no point in doing the alerts as long as I have that many.

2) A weekly mission to get a small focus lens with the requirement of having The Second Dream finished. Currently those players have no opportunity to get lenses right away in the game, because Sorties require TWW to be completed. Another option could be that they are a reward on Lua, but there are several downsides to that: Drift mods are already an award, Greater Lenses are purchaseably in the market, so the lenses have to be fairly hard to get without it being too much of a grind. I'd rather take a weekly mission over that.

2 hours ago, tsoa said:

Snip

Surprised they still haven't changed lenses already since sorties are locked behind TWW now.

3 hours ago, SonicSonedit said:

Really simple and nice ideas. Take my upvote!

Take my up vote for the up vote you gave me. 😂

3 hours ago, FilthyStatusPT said:

why isn't this a thing already? Great idea!

Maybe they already have a similar idea already in the works. 😆

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)eibonMadness said:

Good suggestions. Especially would like more reasons to go back to the kuva fortress (and rivens).

Yeah currently no reason to touch the tileset. So after listening to the latest pod cast i figured I'd offer an idea for it after all the tileset is amazing.

3 hours ago, ArionLightning said:

I like it. +1

Love the support have a +1 of your own. 😊

3 hours ago, Jackviator said:

Yes, yes, and yes. All three of these are good ideas.

Thanks Jack we tend to see eye to eye on pretty much everything. 😂

3 hours ago, CraziestOfRabbits said:

this is a beautiful idea!

here, have my +1

Have a +1 yourself buddy. 😆

4 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

These are actually good idea that I'd definitely like to see. The Teshin weekly mission seems really good so that you get a random riven mod. I like these ideas +1

Yeah seen a few people asking for a Teshin weekly quest for rivens thought I'd throw it up with the kuva and startup bits.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

@Trichouette ?😄

Hm...

But if we can start the maroo mission from our liset, the poor maroo will have even LESS use. (hahaha she's soooo useless)

Anyway, why not, but that won't fix how awful the rivens are. Don't count on me for this :p

I'll probably write my riven suggestion thread one day in order to get ignored properly, but i'm too busy with exams right now.

I don't see DE giving us ez peasy missions that are as rewarding as 10k kuva though

While they are at it, add kuva as a resource drop in kuva fortress missions. I want to go back and do the tileset, but there is no reason really. I've run the survival a few times when it first dropped to see if maybe something unique was there and nothing. The kuva rotations weren't too shabby though.

31 minutes ago, Sintag said:

Except the issue is, 10K Kuva a week would basically invalidate the preexisting Kuva stuff for most players.

Definitely could be lowered to around 5k area. Though 10.5k is only 3 capped riven rolls.

Compared to hitting the amount of Kuva and floods especially if you have a booster on for the 2400 over 1200. If your lucky enough and your Smeeta 4x kicks in its just around 10k on a single flood.

[ Mind you I'm still waiting for them to say Kuva was never intended for the charm buff ] 😂

@ViS4GE  borrowing a screenshot from ya. 😆

Warframe0315.jpg

Too low - not worthwhile.

Too high - wrecks the need for floods and normals.

DE could easily find a number they are ok with as for me 10k feels right for my example. For a weekly mission that I'd expect to be really hard on us. ☺

• 2 weeks later...

You got my support on this one, weekly missions are always a good idea.  Suggestion, weird one but each weekly mission, restart on a different day?  Reason to sign in daily, or once every 3 days, instead of just Monday and knock all of them out.

Lower the Kuva to about 5000.  10 000 seems a little much to me for a 5 to 10 minute mission.  Or it could be 5000 base reward with find 5 hidden kuva caches in the mission as well, each one being worth 1000.  You still get your 10k with a little extra work.  Actually you could make it 5000 with with 1100 in each Kuva container, Do the work, you get 3 rerolls a week from a capped riven mod.

1 riven mod a week?  Not a bad idea but can't just be the same mission from the quest.  Something that still makes you use your void powers, maybe timed as well, forces you to improve your skills with it or fail.  Bit of a challenge with a good reward.

Index, make best 2 out of 3, I loved the glass gambit, but just a little too much index for me.  I also think you could add a modifier.  Basically win by more then 20, 2.5x credits, 30, 3x credits, 40, 3.5 credits, 50 4x the credits.  Bit of a cash grab, but it is only once a week, credits are easy enough to get from raids.  credit boost of course could be adjusted, just giving a example.

Also yes, launching from my ship is a great idea, I'm pretty sure I said that someone, go to maroos, talk to her, vote on the mission, do the mission, load back into the relay, leave relay right away.  Just no.  lol. A transmission will do just fine.

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen
added comment about maroo

• 3 weeks later...