The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish you could buy specific things with real world money

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

I guess this thread is dedicated to people who don't want to grind time to get some good trading items. 

Some items I am referring to is the Hunhows gift which is around 500+ plat. If I don't want to grind for plat, I have to buy some plat packs which is like over £20 and I don't think a cosmetic is worth over £20

Well what do you think? Thoughts. Opinions. 

I wouldn't mind pay for certain gifts etc with real world money like Tennogen on PC. 

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

7 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Some items I am referring to is the Hunhows gift which is around 500+ plat. If I don't want to grind for plat, I have to buy some plat packs which is like over £20 and I don't think a cosmetic is worth over £20

7 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

I wouldn't mind pay for certain gifts etc with real world money like Tennogen on PC. 

Cognitive dissonance much?

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Stuff in the market is either overpriced or underpriced, it's pretty ridiculous.

Some cosmetics are more expensive than weapons, weapons are already way too expensive, and stuff like forma & potatoes are so cheap.

(I won't even talk about these ridiculous credit pack)

Huh please, don't give to DE the idea to increase price of forma, I want to keep my pack of 3 as it is :D Forma and Potatoes are "must needed" so, it's not cheap, not expensive, it's just perfect. 

then you are playing the wrong game, i for one wished the tennogen on PC was plat, i am not spending real money on cosmetics. also topic makes no sense... you wish you could buy things with real money yet you wish you did not have to buy plat to buy things...YET you would spend real money on things like tennogen? make up your mind!

if you cannot be bothered to play to farm for items to sell for plat yet you want cosmetics you are playing the wroooooong game man.

Edited by OvAeons

8 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

Huh please, don't give to DE the idea to increase price of forma, I want to keep my pack of 3 as it is :D Forma and Potatoes are "must needed" so, it's not cheap, not expensive, it's just perfect. 

It's not like they're going to listen to my suggestions anyway :p

Forma are okay even though 35pl for 3 forma is really way too cheap (30pl for 2 would be just fine in my opinion)

But look, forma and potatoes have the same price.

How to obtain forma > pretty much every relic has one in its loot table

How to obtain potato > wait for an invasion to loot it // wait for devstream // wait for a random alert // hope the sortie to loot one

And these things are 20pl, which is quick to obtain by trading.

So yes, I believe potatoes are underpriced.

And weapons & frames are waaaay too expensive.

How can a very bad common weapon be as expensive as a huge bunch of prime parts ?

A skana is like 150pl, with that many plats I can buy at least 3 or 4 prime weapons (or even more depending on which ones)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

:sadcry:You aren't thinking FRUGAL!

I don't even understand...

Edited by Trichouette

If the question is what worth your plat then the slots and potatoes-formas. The first 3 starter frame with 75 plat price tag is worth and laready gives a slot and a potatone built in it any other stuffs are not worth for your plat. Except the classic and saturated color pack the others not really make difference.

3 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

I've seen a lot of things in the years I've gamed.

I've never seen someone ask for a game to become more P2W.

You should see the forums for Final Fantasy 14, then. People are literally begging Square-Enix to "Make this item and put it in the cash shop!"

11 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

These times are long gone. 

Not...really? Yeah, there's loads of games with micro-transactions, but equally there are plenty of games where you just buy the core game and it's a whole core game, and if you want DLC you can buy it, or there are games where you just straight up buy the whole thing and that's it. 

Like I said, I bought Subnautica, and it's great. Early Access on Steam but the game is fantastic, feels pretty close to being finished, about twenty hours into it now. No microtransactions, no further payments.

I mean, I'm pretty firmly of the opinion that the From Soft guys are kicking Warframe's arse in almost every way, and Derp Souls and Blurred Barn have just coherent, self contained DLC mini-campaigns which you have to go out and buy. No microtransactions in sight.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

hmmm

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Cognitive means a process of reading while dissonance means a lack of agreement.

Or put another way:

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to their beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.

Source