Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much should a legendary core cost?

(XBOX)dabkevinhere710

Question

I ask this question because I been buying sculpture at 5p each filled. On average that's 1800 Endo each. With 100p I buy 20.

20 x 1800 is somewhere around 40000 Endo. So is a legendary core worth it. If anything the credit cost is alot more for sculptures but still at Mr 22 I have no mods to use 1 core on and credits are more then expandable

Edited by (XB1)dabkevinhere710

go farm 40k endo. ( 400 eacavators ) = 20 hierachon of 20 eacvators = 400 mins

fromt hat 20 hirachon u got 2 million

compared to praying to rng to get legendary core that can take months / years to get 1.

seriously not worth to spend 400 plat for 6 hrs gaming

I don't even get why people sell sculptures for 5pl a piece to be honest. If we go with the old conversion of one R5 core to endo, a statue should fetch somewhere around 23 to 30 pl. If we consider a little negative price drop due to credit requirements to dissolve, I would say at least each sculpture should be 15pl. Yet people do away with them for much much less, but I'm not complaining. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I don't even get why people sell sculptures for 5pl a piece to be honest. If we go with the old conversion of one R5 core to endo, a statue should fetch somewhere around 23 to 30 pl. If we consider a little negative price drop due to credit requirements to dissolve, I would say at least each sculpture should be 15pl. Yet people do away with them for much much less, but I'm not complaining. 

You can't use the old conversion rates.  Endo is so much easier to get than cores used to be.  The value of modding has dropped across the board.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

It used to do the job of 528 r5 cores (to max a legendary core), which equates to about 41,184 endo...give or take.

In my opinion, anything less than 400p is too low.

Yes, but given how low endo prices are vs. how expensive R5 cores used to be, the current value of a legendary cost (minus the credit value) is about 100pl. Add 50pl for roughly the 2 million credits and you end up at 150pl. 

4 minutes ago, Zepp_ said:

You can't use the old conversion rates.  Endo is so much easier to get than cores used to be.  The value of modding has dropped across the board.

No I get it. Endo is more available than R5 used to be, but I think 5pl is still way too low. Hence why I never sell mine, and instead give them away to noobs that request a common mods. So they think they're buying an Energy siphon for 5pl, but instead they're getting the mod plus the sculpture for free. Just a little thing that makes me feel a lot better than getting 5 pl. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Yes, but given how low endo prices are vs. how expensive R5 cores used to be, the current value of a legendary cost (minus the credit value) is about 100pl. Add 50pl for roughly the 2 million credits and you end up at 150pl. 

LOL

They're so rare I sure as hell wouldn't sell one that low.

Such an insult, I remember the days when they went for 2k a pop, before we had primed mods and sorties.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

It used to do the job of 528 r5 cores (to max a legendary core), which equates to about 41,184 endo...give or take.

In my opinion, anything less than 400p is too low.

If it cost 42k Endo to equal a legendary then that's about 23 sculptures saying your mostly getting the lowest one. And 5p each is 116p to equal a legendary core. Honestly I would say a legendary core now is nothing more then a novelty item. Something to just say you have one. But for what it does doing it with sculptures is 1/3 sometimes 1/4 the the cost other then credits. If you end up buying sculpture that have 2500 Endo then you'll be cutting that cost by about 1/5th I believe

Edited by (XB1)dabkevinhere710

Buying, they cost x plat and 1 million credits.   Maxing a mod costs a little over 40k endo and around 1.95 million credits.    Buying Ayatans is cheaper, though, the conversion cost in credits is high.   But, credits are much easier to get than plat.   Considering I am seeing r10 primes selling as low as 300p (rarely though), even though most times they are in the 400p to 500p range.    I'd consider 250-300 what they would be valued at, but likely not see them for that.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)dabkevinhere710 said:

If it cost 42k Endo to equal a legendary then that's about 23 sculptures saying your mostly getting the lowest one. And 5p each is 116p to equal a legendary core. Honestly I would say a legendary core now is nothing more then a novelty item. Something to just say you have one. But for what it does doing it with sculptures is 1/3 sometimes 1/4 the the cost other then credits.

I agree that their value has dipped due to sculptures being a more efficient source of endo.

But I feel the novelty is being slightly undervalued.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

LOL

They're so rare I sure as hell wouldn't sell one that low.

Such an insult, I remember the days when they went for 2k a pop, before we had primed mods and sorties.

You can lol all you want, the math doesn't lie. I wouldn't pay more than 150pl (200pl if I'm really short on credits), but if some one is dumb/miss-informed enough to give you 500 to 1000 for one God bless. At at end of the day, something is only worth what some one is willing to pay. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

You can lol all you want, the math doesn't lie. I woldn't pay more than 150pl (200pl if I'm really short on credits), but if some one is dumb/miss-informed enough to give you 500 to 1000 for one God bless. At at end of the day, something is only worth what some one is willing to pay. 

I'm not arguing the math, the math is sound.

It's more of a case of, "oh how the mighty have fallen" or something along those lines.

There was a time when a legendary core's value was on par with primed chamber.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'm not arguing the math, the math is sound.

It's more of a case of, "oh how the mighty have fallen" or something along those lines.

There was a time when a legendary core's value was on par with primed chamber.

I get it, but just because something was valuable it doesn't mean it valuable today. You said lol to a 150pl price, what would you accept for one? I'm just saying that anything north of 200 is ridiculous in the endo era, and with more sculptures coming in the future that price might come down even further. I don't think it will be long before we see the first 5000 endo statue. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I get it, but just because something was valuable it doesn't mean it valuable today. You said lol to a 150pl price, what would you accept for one? I'm just saying that anything north of 200 is ridiculous in the endo era, and with more sculptures coming in the future that price might come down even further. I don't think it will be long before we see the first 5000 endo statue. 

Ya I think in time we will see a huge price drop. With this Endo I already managed to spend 500p on sculptures and ranked up all my mods that I wouldn't ever lvl up otherwise. Conclave mods and the pet mods like bite or mule to start (I'm a sentanel user) so I only have a few mods left and il have no use for endo. Giving me the ability to only sell sculptures. I only been playing for 2years so I'm sure there's many who have had mods ranked up to max for a long time. And these sculptures are really easy to get. At first I thought it was rare but if your doing a servival your bound to run into one eventually

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Given their current market value I'd never considering selling, if I ever have one that is.  I'm just laughing because a part of me would like to purchase a primed chamber for 150p.  Primed Chamber is the last bastion of Warframe e-peening.  What do they go for these days, 50k a pop?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Given their current market value I'd never considering selling, if I ever have one that is.  I'm just laughing because a part of me would like to purchase a primed chamber for 150p.  Primed Chamber is the last bastion of Warframe e-peening.  What do they go for these days, 50k a pop?

Don't know, but I wouldn't even give 1000 for one. Rivens will make prime chamber obsolete as endo did with LCs. I think its just a way to re-balance out the game on DE's part and because of it, I bet you'll even see prime chamber out as a normal drop in the future. After all... All dual stat mods were really rare and coveted once upon a time, but now can be traded at reasonable prices. Hence why I welcome the people that don't sell, they make me a lot more plat now then they will in the future. I remember selling 2 Frosts at 500 a piece, while a friend was making in fun of me. After Frost was released he sold his 3 for 250 each. Who's an idiot know I told him lol. Same thing happen with bite...sold 3 at 100pl each, two days later it was given to everyone in a gift of the lotus alert. 

The moral of the story is prices have always gone more down then up in this game, and my money is on the current trend to continue.