Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Support

blublbub

Question

Howdy mate! does anyone know how to get in touch with support directly because I have a ticket thats 15 days old and I've yet to even get a reply that are not just automated emails telling me to wait. starting to really annoy me since I cant play the game unless this gets fixed.

18 answers to this question

As hard it sounds, it takes time and they probably work on it already sicne you are not the only one probably with a certain problem, prgramming needs time, finding the error without creating even more errors, besides its after the holidays also which tehy hada bit of a break aswell, also depending on what issue, how good it can be worked on and how many tickets get wroked at nearby aswell.

Because in all seriousnes, what do people think here? 10-20 tickets a week they just lazy read trough and then trow away?

Do i really need to remidn how many players paly this games also having issues? Not counting PS and XBox Players.

Its like making tax or ordering some sort of bill you need worked on when ordered something, this also can take several weeks.

3 minutes ago, blublbub said:

Low priority or not waiting 15 days is pretty ridiculous with 0 replies from even a single person. 

Like others said it is the end of the holidays, and it's not like they employ a tech branch with over a thousand people.

It's only a handful of people dealing with potentially hundreds of thousands of tickets that backed up.

If you haven't gotten a reply yet your issue is either very low priority, or you explained it in a way that makes it look low priority. waiting a week is pretty common.

Also if you really want the super secret instant support access, you gotta go to their offices in London. I will not tell you which, though. gotta keep some secrets.

When a game or application has limited users, then a small 9 till 5 support team is acceptable, however when a game or application has millions of users on multiple platforms world-wide then it is time for a proper 24/7 support regime.

I recently submitted a ticket to support, actually before the 'holiday period' I got a couple of automated emails, apologising for the delay, it wasn't until 10th, that a real person responded. its now resolved and ticket is closed. With a small team support, quantity of requests are often overwhelming especially when devs are constantly introducing new bugs with every update.

52 minutes ago, blublbub said:

Howdy mate! does anyone know how to get in touch with support directly because I have a ticket thats 15 days old and I've yet to even get a reply that are not just automated emails telling me to wait. starting to really annoy me since I cant play the game unless this gets fixed.

They just got back of their Christmas break and will have quite a backlog.

Probably going to take quite a while to get through them all.

Just now, Ailissa said:

They just got back of their Christmas break and will have quite a backlog.

Probably going to take quite a while to get through them all.

Wasn't aware they took a Christmas break.

Well guess I'll just run around on this account for a while till I get a reply.