Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your thoughts about this being the new prime mod?

KisaPrime

Question

On reddit some people have said this is going to be the new one. For the love of everything I hope this is fake other wise people are going to clem riot. :D 

wz7HvxN.png

Sorry about what I originally posted, the update confused me and thought that meant he was here. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh

20 answers to this question

That mod is such a troll on DE's part. Hey DE we need better sentinel survivability. Here you go guys! With a ridiculous point cost too. Man. You know when you're down and your sentinel dies cause you're down? Its gonna die 3x in the time you're down now. Awesome. 

Edited by Skaleek

I want a vacuum cleaner syandana with vacuum, as the name might suggest. Then I can calmly unequip all pointless companions and finally have no extraneous nonsense to worry about. Please give me vacuum syandana. Please free me from pointless companions!

I hope this is a joke or some future reward, not what Baro is bringing. If, from what I've been reading, is a band-aid mod for the problem - it's bad. If it's not, I would say it's actually something that should be seen in Baro's inventory as it's not a "needed" mod but something that can help. Just wish it wasn't R10 for god's sakes.

7 minutes ago, TGKazein said:

I hope this is a joke or some future reward, not what Baro is bringing. If, from what I've been reading, is a band-aid mod for the problem - it's bad. If it's not, I would say it's actually something that should be seen in Baro's inventory as it's not a "needed" mod but something that can help. Just wish it wasn't R10 for god's sakes.

Yes, that would definitely be the first band aid mod in Warframe.

It needs a cooldown to be useful. Something like Savior Decoy and Phoenix Renewal, where every 30s or every minute it can be triggered. That way it doesn't die all three times from the same Napalm.

Also, I wonder if the mod levels affect the number of revivies, or if the mod provides more health and shields than normal regen.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.1

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

It needs a cooldown to be useful. Something like Savior Decoy and Phoenix Renewal, where every 30s or every minute it can be triggered. That way it doesn't die all three times from the same Napalm.

Also, I wonder if the mod levels affect the number of revivies, or if the mod provides more health and shields than normal regen.

no bonus, 3 revives +  small invulnerability

Edited by caosfox

1 hour ago, 3XxFiRaVuNxX3 said:

I wouldn't mind replacing my Regen for this Prime Regen...

I'm not sure I'm willing to spend 2m credits and 40k endo on PRIMED REGEN of all things. I better level two other r9 primed mods to r10.