Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The rare Puncture mod hunt.

(PSN)x-greentealeaf-x

Question

Not sure if it occurred to anyone or if it was just me. Have we seen the 120% dmg mods for puncture (Peicring Caliber, Auger Strike, Bore, and Breach Loader) in a while?

I checked the wiki and they apparently dont drop in upper level spy where other event mods drop and havent been with Baro, ever. I've seen the slash and impact mods like every other month or so but no sign of puncture. 

They were with the Operation: Mutalist Incursion in patch 15.5, an with the tactical alert: Divine Will. 

Any chance I just overlooked something?

8 answers to this question

nope you haven't missed anything as far as I can tell.  There are a lot of things that are 'missing' for newer players because they were limited to events that were in the earlier stages, at least some of which could easily be re run so newer players can get them too.

I just wish they'd stop keeping these kinds of mods unobtainable outside of the random chance that Baro might have them.

Mods are (supposedly) our way to customize our builds, so keeping them away from players limits the few modding choices we have even more.

Whould like to have them finally, ironicly i play over 3 years, with some breaks in betwee and never came across them.

Baro this weekend has the slash mods once again, i think the third time now so far i seen it, impact ones only once, and puncture seems a myth by now.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)x-greentealeaf-x said:

Not sure if it occurred to anyone or if it was just me. Have we seen the 120% dmg mods for puncture (Peicring Caliber, Auger Strike, Bore, and Breach Loader) in a while?

I checked the wiki and they apparently dont drop in upper level spy where other event mods drop and havent been with Baro, ever. I've seen the slash and impact mods like every other month or so but no sign of puncture. 

They were with the Operation: Mutalist Incursion in patch 15.5, an with the tactical alert: Divine Will. 

Any chance I just overlooked something?

You overlooked and missed out on  everything.Those physical dmg mods are exclusive event mods and every set was sold by Baro in some point(I think he brought impact and puncture mods twice by now).They are available now (cause of Baro) much more than they were.Hold on for two weeks and I bet Baro is going to bring them or impact set.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Yes baro had puncture mods rotation 37 or 38. Youll have to youtube it

Nope it was a impact mod set. Just went back and checked every baro visit list. Puncture mods have not been on there. 

We can just hope they bring them out at somepoint. 

Edited by (PS4)x-greentealeaf-x