The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Raining Samples... Since when?

Cirayu

As 99% of you all know, DE Said "it's raining mutagen in the derleict", and as also, 99% of you all know, that is complete BullS#&$.  When are we rioting so they atcuially increase the drop rates? in 160 days I have  about 4.5k Deotnite Ampules,  about 5600 fieldron samples, and  550 mutagen samples, that is from Generla playing, except with Mutagen, the muragen I farmed...  As in I spent HOURS WITH a booster a nekros + A Hydroid, and still barely any...  When will they just increase the drop rate, or actually do something productive like Make the Hrma NORMAL and cost 50 mutagen,  I don't care if people grinded for the 5000 You should NOT punish 99% of the player base because 1%  want to kiss your butts.

Just now, Myscho said:

Never, because "raining"

I still say we should riot,  I do not give one if DE feel "it's fine because 1% did it" that's like saying "OH this Maths test of A-level standard is perfectly fine and not at all unfair to all the GCSE students, because 1%  passed"

They are more common in the derelict than they used to be.

That said, they're still a major pain to gather. Using my Nekros (desecrating everything) and killing everything with slash damage (more body parts to desecrate) with a resource drop chance booster active (self explanatory) I managed to get 68 mutagen samples in 30 minutes. That means to gather just 1000, it would take me over seven and a half hours of mindless grinding.

My clan is inactive. I have a lot more than 1000 samples to gather.

Edit: I hadn't heard DE went back on their decision to increase the drop rate.

Edited by Syvarin

1 minute ago, -EW-Pain said:

To farm mutagen samples do ODD with Nekros and Hydroid (with Pilfering Swarm).

In 30-40 waves you must do something like 120-180 samples.

With booster 240-360.

With clan team booster 960-1440.

So... Stop to protest and farm.

So what you're saying really is.. you need to do 27-41x 30-40 waves to get your 5000 samples assuming you're playing f2p without boosters. Seems a little low. Good luck to the larger clans like mine needing 500000 samples. Since it came out we still have 300k left to farm. This is with a fairly active 1000 member clan with everyone online at least once within the last 30 days. 

Not everyone in clan is even committed to farming for a weapon they don't want or need. Especially when facing what seems like an insurmountable number with "Still need 300000" samples posted in our daily message

The cost of research is rapported at the max number of players that your dojo can have and this is 500 samples for each member.

I've Shadow Clan and research need 15000 samples that we've put on (and consider that I've put 7000samples).

So I  think that you can do ODD to farm yours 500 samples (5 ODD without booster)...

The only one problem is inactivity of other players of clan.

So...

Just farm like for others research..

26 minutes ago, -EW-Pain said:

With booster 240-360.

There's a Clan team Booster?

11 minutes ago, Kuulpb said:

There's a Clan team Booster?

I want told clan team AND booster

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)freakytiki3 said:

Just finished 40 rounds of ODD just a Nidus and myself as a  Nekros i had a Resource Booster and came out with 126 Mutagen Samples

In 2 member team come less enemies than 4 team.

2 hours ago, Kuulpb said:

I don't care if people grinded for the 5000 You should NOT punish 99% of the player base because 1%  want to kiss your butts.

The problem is: there are no official numbers about this. I would be really interested in how many percent of each clan tier has researched the Hema. And how many players have directy access to it. It would guess moon clan have the lowest research rate; but they highest number of players with no access the Hema. 

Sadly there some voices in the forum that will tell you kicking casual or low level players to decrease clan size is the perfect solution to be more efficient in mutagen sample farming. I did not think something like this was possible in the warframe community. 

And then we have the obligatory buy-boosters-it-is-only-500-samples-per-clan-member-white-knight. What people do not understand is that 99% per cent of the clans are not completely full. And forcing a booster on every remaining clan member is more or less a hidden plat fee for Hema research. The more honest way would be instead of making it 5000 mutagen samples (or your clan multiplier), just make it 500 plat (or your clan multiplier) for research.. 

I did my 5000 sample farming and had a great time watching Voltron on Netflix. There is nothing else to do in ODD when a meta squad is running 20 waves 30-40 over.

Let me cite something from devstream: "We want to reduce the grind"

Edited by k05h

Guys I'm agree with you to told that samples drop is lower than others uncommon resources... but I think that's good for the request of research.

I think that if DE increase samples drop (to have pair drop like others uncommon resources) must increase sample request of reserach.

Just now, k05h said:

The problem is: there are no official numbers about this. I would be really interested in how many percent of each clan tier has researched the Hema. And how many players have directy access to it. 

Sadly there some voices in the forum that will tell you kicking casual or low level players to decrease clan size is the perfect solution to be more efficient in mutagen sample farming. I did not think something like this was possible in the warframe community. 

And then we have the obligatory buy-boosters-it-is-only-500-samples-per-clan-member-white-knight. What people do not understand is that 99% per cent of the clan are not completely full. And forcing a booster on every clan member is more or less a hidden plat fee for Hema research. The more honest way would be instead of making it 5000 mutagen samples (or your clan equivalent), just make it 500 plat. 

I did my 5000 sample farming and had a great time watching Voltron on Netflix. There is nothing else to do when you ODD meta squad is running 20 waves 30 or 40 times in a row. 

Like you told "99% per cent of the clan are not completely full" or if it's ful have a great number of inactivity players..

For this reason I've decreased clan to shadow with only active players and I've create another "accademy" clan.

In the accademy will be invitates players that will be kicked for inactivity in the main clan and others new players.

The droprate shouldnt be increased because that would devalue everything else requiring mutagen samples. They should just reduce the amount required for hema as they admitted its a mistake and mistakes are supposed to be fixed. 

I'm honestly baffled as to why they are refusing to fix anything. In the past DE has shown humble actions like the the time apologizing for the high costs of certain lab weapons, fixing the costs and giving 50p to show they care. I guess time changes people.

1 hour ago, -EW-Pain said:

With booster 240-360.

This person is right.  I was seeing similar numbers in my farms,  It's not for the faint of heart but do-able and could be worse places to be hanging out than DSD gives you some room for good conversation with other players :p

22 minutes ago, kubbi said:

The droprate shouldnt be increased because that would devalue everything else requiring mutagen samples. They should just reduce the amount required for hema as they admitted its a mistake and mistakes are supposed to be fixed. 

I'm honestly baffled as to why they are refusing to fix anything. In the past DE has shown humble actions like the the time apologizing for the high costs of certain lab weapons, fixing the costs and giving 50p to show they care. I guess time changes people.

I'm in part agree.

DE do this mistake.. ok..

But why fix it if the drop rate is good and the problem isn't insurmountable?!?!?....

The problem here is that DE (in the last year) has accustumed players to get things easily....

Look Baro that sell ex-event mods, weapons, beacons to farm stalker, zanuka, g3's weapons...

To have them I've must do some strong event, or make nauseum the invasions to do spawn zanuka, stalkers and g3..

I think that players must farm what they need like me and others just do.

I think that if DE wants that all players have some event-mods, simply must re-put event.

For example I'm agree with DE to put Whrait/Vandal weapons on Sortie/Invasions because force players to farm them (not like baro that simply sell them...)

Edited by -EW-Pain