Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you, kind stranger!

(XBOX)DS Monkfish

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)DS Monkfish said:

I'm pretty new and loving Warframe - until I hit a brick wall with the Naamah Raptor assassination. None of my friends play, failed multiple times with randoms, all hope seemed lost... 

Sent a despairing message with no real hope of destroying that horrible Raptor - and got an invite. That heroic Tenno went charging off into the distance, while I promptly got lost underground in the ice. As I was trying to find my way out I got the notification to head for extraction..

:awe:

He'd murdered everything in no time! 

DeeZer Kincaid, I salute you sir.

I remember my first raptor run... my party was only made up of new people... so we failed miserably. Then my clanmates gave me vectis prime parts, potatoes, some mods and basically said " you know what to do son". 

Oh also to anyone out there looking for help,  just an fyi, if you go to twitch and look up Warframe streamers, they are usually more than likely to help you if you ask. Just make sure they are not big time streamers with 100+viewers and also make sure they are playing with whatever platform youre playing on. 

Edited by AngryBAsian

7 hours ago, kyori said:

Btw I'd prefer to guide or show them how-to, rather than do everyrhing for newbies, some might take it for granted. 

Sometimes when I met very low MR players in missions, I'm hesitant to kill every enemies for them. I feel that they won't grow n learn if I did everything for them. 

But really raptors are pretty tough for new people. Lot of the time you end up soloing it and what can they do really? If there were only raptors it wouldnt. Be much of an issue but raptor brings about battalion of minions to screw with your mk1- braton and kunai. Also think about the lack of mods on all their eqs... fun fun fun...

Even Easy Souls 3 wasnt this harsh.

Edited by AngryBAsian

1 hour ago, AngryBAsian said:

your mk1- braton and kunai. Also think about the lack of mods on all their eqs... fun fun fun...

Nowadays a lot of low MR players have many prime stuffs. Some even have all prime gear setup. 

Even saw a MR1 as host in akkad. They taxi all around nowadays.

Gone are the days of players following the game route unlocking one by one...

the first time i tried to carry a fellow tenno to Naamah was also the first time i fought the new raptor. Unfortunately us both got rekt but surviving nonetheless. Eventually the tenno got the hang of the boss fight (when i still couldn't figure it out) and finished the fight by himself xD 

57 minutes ago, kyori said:

Nowadays a lot of low MR players have many prime stuffs. Some even have all prime gear setup. 

Even saw a MR1 as host in akkad. They taxi all around nowadays.

Gone are the days of players following the game route unlocking one by one...

Lol was I dumb? Took me hours beating this thing...

Edited by AngryBAsian