Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

Kitsune_Legend

Endo, in its entirety, as well as Lens, needs to be removed from the Sortie rewards. It is nothing but a kick in the teeth, especially considering some of the outrageous missions we get. That feeling when you spend an hour and a half on a Lua Spy, then get drop kicked in the level 80-100 rescue when the hostage keeps getting camped, finally completing it and only getting Endo out of it is really frustrating. I was about ready to throw my computer tower out of the window. Please make this more rewarding for players.

Uhm, no. While I agree the ratios need some tweaking, Endo should not be removed from the tables due to simply needing a lesser reward on the table. Everyone uses Endo. Lenses, I agree however, need to be moved to something else and replaced as they aren't really serving their purpose as well these days.

6 hours ago, LambentRose said:

Endo, in its entirety, as well as Lens, needs to be removed from the Sortie rewards.

Pretty sure you are getting the new sculptures tomorrow with your update.  Or did you not want those either?  Because I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say others on console likely do.  Yeah I get it, I misread the OP's name, not on console.

What needs to happen, rather than removing a reward, is to based reward value on difficulty of missions selected that day.  But then that is also subjective because while it make take you 90 minutes to do a lua spy, for others it takes less than 10 minutes, so getting a cheap reward like endo is expected.

That is the problem with RNG rewards, easy or hard doesn't matter, you get what you get.

If you ran 3 of the easiest sorties conditions available and received an legendary core as a result, I'm sure you'd be right back on here complaining the sorties were far too easy to get the rarest reward possible.

Right?

Edited by Xekrin

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

Pretty sure you are getting the new sculptures tomorrow with your update.  Or did you not want those either?  Because I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say others on console likely do.

What needs to happen, rather than removing a reward, is to based reward value on difficulty of missions selected that day.  But then that is also subjective because while it make take you 90 minutes to do a lua spy, for others it takes less than 10 minutes, so getting a cheap reward like endo is expected.

That is the problem with RNG rewards, easy or hard doesn't matter, you get what you get.

If you ran 3 of the easiest sorties conditions available and received an legendary core as a result, I'm sure you'd be right back on here complaining the sorties were far too easy to get the rarest reward possible.

Right?

You guys are on the same platform.

23 minutes ago, LambentRose said:

That feeling when you spend an hour and a half on a Lua Spy, then get drop kicked in the level 80-100 rescue when the hostage keeps getting camped, finally completing it and only getting Endo out of it is really frustrating.

I really hope this is an exaggerated joke...

38 minutes ago, LambentRose said:

especially considering some of the outrageous missions we get. That feeling when you spend an hour and a half on a Lua Spy, then get drop kicked in the level 80-100 rescue when the hostage keeps getting camped

Limbo

Considering that you are getting 25-50 cores for what is honestly little effort anymore in this game, that is a reward people would have begged for a year ago because cores were less available. The issue is they are now more available and so you personally see them as less valuable, and yet I see it as a really effective way to get a mass amount of endo for doing only 3 missions. If the sorties are going to take me 2 hours to do I simply don't do them because I know the ratios for the rewards and can probably just go do some other thing that I haven't done yet in the game, or go farm for primes I'm missing.