Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please increase spawn rate of veston moss

zoobmer

I've been searching Piscinas for weeks and have not found any.

there is a spawn rate issue and a visibility issue, both of which need to be fixed.

this single plant alone makes farming titania aggravating.

not to mention that tenno needs more moss than three scones, which is plainly ridiculous.

edit: after asking for some help, I realize the spawn probability is fine, but it needs more places where it could spawn.

Edited by ZBanx

The moss has no spawn rate, they have fixed locations where they spawn 100% of the time on various tile sets. Just a matter of memorizing them, I scan them everytime when I'm waiting for people who are lagging behind.  (who knows in the future we might need them again, I'd like to be prepared)
Same deal with Dusklight, fixed locations in toxic pools on Grineer Shipyard maps.

The ice and moon plants have a 50% chance of (not) spawning at all on their fixed locations. Don't know if this is a bug.
Ruk's Claw spawns all over the place on Mars, hard to miss.

Only the Earth plants have randomized spawn locations and chances.

Edited by MystMan

I recall people complained that their Carrier did not pick up the Neurode they wanted while doing Earth missions. I would ask, did you open everything and check everywhere, which would usually get the reply of "I should not have to if i just run through the mission."

Take the time to look around. Pull the scanners out and observe the highlighted items. Scan and rescan when you come back. There are plenty of them all over the tiles.