Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really, DE? Still throwing those bugged Lua Sorties at us?

RG870

Which spawns under the map are you talking about?
I personally had two issues with Lua Defense and both of them were due to the operative's willingness to die. Once he got downed right at the end of 5th wave, was teleported to the lower level while still bleeding out and got stuck under the floor so we couldn't revive him.
The other time, when we managed to get him to wave 6, he solemnly, slowly walked past enemies towards a huge boulder and then proceeded to fall into bleedout inside it so I could only watch him dying while laughing hysterically. I swear, he's willing to use ANYTHING to make you fail.

44 minutes ago, RG870 said:

Are you either not willing to fix those spawns under the map or do you simply not care at all? Either way I don't get it why those bugged missions are still in the Sortie rotation.

Maybe if you made a proper bug report this could be looked into.

Echoing everybody else, never ran into that problem myself.

42 minutes ago, RG870 said:

Are you either not willing to fix those spawns under the map or do you simply not care at all?

Being vague and obscure in feedback isn't the way to report a bug.  The only reference to lua defense I found was over a month ago and literally seems to be from the last sortie defense there.  

When reports about an issue stop coming in then the issue tends to be considered resolved.  Perhaps they did their spawn checks on the tileset, moved some numbers about and when no one else reported anything, they thought it fixed.

Considering that it does not happen to everyone every single time, DE needs the reports of people who has experienced it to be concise and detailed, not "zomG u no fix! wut!" because that just helps no one and nothing.

39 minutes ago, Helljack84 said:

All the bashing doesn't change the fact that this issue resurfaces every single time we see a Stöfler sortie.

Same response to you as to him: None of us here have the issue, so the only people who can make a proper and detailed bug report are you two and whoever else runs into it. Vague comments in the feedback forum will get you exactly nowhere.

1 hour ago, Helljack84 said:

All the bashing doesn't change the fact that this issue resurfaces every single time we see a Stöfler sortie.

I never ran into any issue on Lua Sortie def, which doesn´t mean there can´t be issues, but making a featureless thread will bring you nowhere.

OP just said there are problems un Lua Sorties, we don´t know what problems, we don´t know which mission, we know actually nothing and overall he posted it into feedback and not where it belongs, into bugs.

Edited by Kuestenjung

7 hours ago, Snib said:

Same response to you as to him: None of us here have the issue, so the only people who can make a proper and detailed bug report are you two and whoever else runs into it. Vague comments in the feedback forum will get you exactly nowhere.

6 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

OP just said there are problems un Lua Sorties, we don´t know what problems, we don´t know which mission, we know actually nothing and overall he posted it into feedback and not where it belongs, into bugs.

The same thing happened basically every time Stöfler defense pops up in a sortie. Enemies might spawn in inaccessible spots (under?) the map and you're forced into host migration and/or restart. Which can be quite aggravating if it happens multiple times in a row. I didn't run into this issue in the last sortie but it happened before. 

If you never experienced this, well luck seems to be on your side, but it happened frequently enough to produce topics like this every time we get Stöfler defence. 

2 hours ago, Helljack84 said:

I didn't run into this issue in the last sortie but it happened before. 

A lot of things have happened before. That doesn't make them all pressing issues that vague language will make easy to understand.

I have never, once, experienced any bugs on the Lua Defense tile set, not now and not ever, except one where the Defense target didn't drop down when the floor did. Know what fixed that? Walking to the enemy spawn points and manually killing sitting ducks for 5 waves.

9 hours ago, Chipputer said:

A lot of things have happened before. That doesn't make them all pressing issues that vague language will make easy to understand.

I have never, once, experienced any bugs on the Lua Defense tile set, not now and not ever, except one where the Defense target didn't drop down when the floor did. Know what fixed that? Walking to the enemy spawn points and manually killing sitting ducks for 5 waves.

Sounds like a lot of fun, well at least you could finish the mission. Never even heard of that one before. Well I provided some info on what happens and why it's bad if it happens.

The most annoying thing imo is that I never experienced any serious issues outside of sorties there.