Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be any warframes temporarily released from the vault?

(PSN)apoxhot

Question

13 answers to this question

Unvaults usually occur in succession of when they were vaulted. Frost was first, so it came back first, Mag next, so it came back in June, then Ember third which came with Frost. The next will be Rhino, then Loki, then Nyx, then Nova, then Volt/Odonata if the pattern remains the same.

Edited by Ninja22678

48 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

Unvaults usually occur in succession of when they were vaulted. Frost was first, so it came back first, Mag next, so it came back in June, then Ember third which came with Frost. The next will be Rhino, then Loki, then Nyx, then Nova, then Volt/Odonata if the pattern remains the same.

I thought it was: frost, frost+ember, frost+ember up till now?

edit checked wiki and ur right.  my memory obviously not what it used to be... (I blame drugs)...

(http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault)

Edited by ComCray

2 hours ago, (PS4)apoxhot said:

Does anyone know when loki prime will be coming back? And if so how long would i have to wait?

Loki Prime was vaulted after Rhino Prime. So unless they release Loki with Rhino in some brunt/brains or heavy/agile pack in the summer like the fire/ice pack that Ember and Frost came in, Loki will be unvaulted in the next winter unvaulting period. That is, if DE keeps with the one unvault per every ~6 months or so.

14 hours ago, Ninja22678 said:

. So unless they release Loki with Rhino in some brunt/brains or heavy/agile pack in the summer like the fire/ice pack that Ember and Frost came in, Loki will be unvaulted in the next winter unvaulting period. That is, if DE keeps with the one unvault per every ~6 months or so.

I believe the term is Brawn/Brains. And I always called the Fire/Ice thing the Blast Pack.

Rhino will mostly likely see a Summer Release (June/July) and Loki a Winter one (December) of this year. You are not incorrect

18 hours ago, (PS4)apoxhot said:

Will there be any primed warframes that are vaulted at the moment come back and stay?

At the moment i keep hearing that Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, and Ankyros Prime are getting unvaulted sometime within the next two weeks on Xbox. I personally don't know if this is true, just a rumor. 

If this is true, I'm a bit upset because I traded a spare Maiming Strike for a Boltor Prime set and a 100p. If it does happen, i'll regret trading because I would GLADLY farm for Boltor.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I was hoping forva nova, rhino combo..

Didn't Nova just get vaulted not to long ago? She still sells for cheap anyway on Xbox trade chat. I'm sure you can trade for a couple of parts because there are a lot of people who will trade for meager stuff compared to a full set.

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

At the moment i keep hearing that Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, and Ankyros Prime are getting unvaulted sometime within the next two weeks on Xbox. I personally don't know if this is true, just a rumor. 

If this is true, I'm a bit upset because I traded a spare Maiming Strike for a Boltor Prime set and a 100p. If it does happen, i'll regret trading because I would GLADLY farm for Boltor.

Most rumors are false.  This one is most likely no exception.  There have been no indications from DE that they are planning on doing this.