Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the exclusive tennocon rewards

(PSN)mjcato-gamesrule

Question

24 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)mjcato-gamesrule said:

If a buy the collector's ticket will i receive everything apart from the t-shirt by email? 

i would of defiantly bought the digital version if it came with the sigil and exclusive cosmetic 

Is there any one who went last year?

The tennocon page states you must be present to receive items except for the digital only tickets.  Each ticket type contains "*All Items Distributed at TennoCon Entry"

I went last year and had a blast.  Items were distributed by a series of codes that were on the back of your badge.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Just now, [DE]Taylor said:

Moved to Players Helping Players.

Also, please remember this important detail:

The digital items are not distributed via email; they are given to you upon entry of the convention. :) 

AHA! So digital ticket is a farce! >:D

j/k :P

I'm really confused about what that special relay is though I hope you guys can disclose some more info on that SoonTM!

3 hours ago, Issun135 said:

Just want to clarify exactly how the digital swag works, since I attended last Tennocon. when you get there you will receive a card that has codes and those code are what get you the in-game item.

Correct. And the Digital Ticket does not include the Sigil and Syandana, only a new Orbiter decoration and glyph.

1 minute ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

That be unfair to the people who went to Tennocon.

well the different editions have different rewards, maybe the digital edition price says coming soon because they're still thinking about what will be in the exclusive relay, and if it did come with the sigil and syandana i assume price would be more than the full day ticket 

1 minute ago, (PS4)mjcato-gamesrule said:

could he bring the sigil and syandana ? 

syandana was last years cosmetic, doubt it will be the same , so far just says "cosmetic" could be a new one or armor 

the digital ticket says glyph only , sigil is also for those who physical attend as is the cosmetic i believe 

note this is 2016 items 

Image result for tennocon

2 hours ago, (PS4)mjcato-gamesrule said:

f a buy the collector's ticket will i receive everything apart from the t-shirt by email? 

i would of defiantly bought the digital version if it came with the sigil and exclusive cosmetic 

Digital Pass – On sale in March. Tenno who aren't able to attend in person will want to snag this virtual/digital ticket. Details to come!

Wait for that

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

yep you gotta physically go to get the stuff :/ just like last years 

Image result for tennocon

Kind of sucks for those of us who can't make it. Stupid US requiring a passport to get into Canada. 

A digital version where you can still get stuff and watch a specialized stream would have been nice. I've seen other companies do it for those who can't make the event but still want to feel a part of it.

I would seriously pay a boatload of platinum just to get that syandana. D:

It's kind of unfair to the huge amount of people that can't go when you have collectivist attitudes like mine to get *all* the accessories...

Especially when you're just a 19 year old all the way in New York who has a job with crap pay.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Just now, WingedCrusade said:

I would seriously pay a boatload of platinum just to get that syandana. D:

It's kind of unfair to the huge amount of people that can't go when you have collectivist attitudes like mine to get *all* the accessories...

i was hoping the digitial version would have tiers as well ..but no D: 

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

i was hoping the digitial version would have tiers as well ..but no D: 

I doubt it will, but if the digital version decided to put out the syandana and sigil I'd buy it right up. I would literally give all the plat I'd get out of the highest Prime Access tier just to get the code of goodies. D:

23 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

The tennocon page states you must be present to receive items except for the digital only tickets.  Each ticket type contains "*All Items Distributed at TennoCon Entry"

I went last year and had a blast.  Items were distributed by a series of codes that were on the back of your badge.

If you want to go again, I would totally spot your ticket for you just for the digital goodies. xD

Edited by WingedCrusade

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I actually already have 2 tickets.  The wife and I enjoyed tennocon a lot last year.

Dammit. xD

Can I give you plat for the digital goodies code if they're the same as this year? I'll even toss the payment first for the code. xD

The collector in me is desparate.